Hoping April is Our month for good things to happen

Savvy
Update- all I have done today is sleep on and off. I have only taken 2 pain pills all day. Doing much better than yesterday. Right now dh and I are at Penn Station for some dinner and I feel like I could go back to sleep on the table lol. I noticed that I had some pinkish red tissue in the toilet today. Don't know what that is but guessing its just from the surgery that needs to come out. I have fertiltea and started drinking it yesterday. I am just going to drink one cup a day. I think I might also purchase the fertilaid for women. Dh is out of his too but thinking about buying the other stuff from GNC that beaglemom recommended. His numbers are kind of low so want to get them up!

I loved that article! I even read it to dh and he laughed too!

Beaglemom that stinks that it's positive today! I wish it would have waited until tomorrow. Let's hope you don't O for the next 36 hrs.

Beaglemom, good luck on your drive home tonight, I hope you are able to fit a quick BD in. I didn't O until 2 days after my + opk, so lets hope the egg hangs in tight for Monday!

Misaacs, glad you are feeling a bit better. Hope you are able to get a lot of rest this weekend. I am debating on getting the fertilaid...I doubt I would drink the fertiltea since all I drink is water. I got to check the ingredients though first.

Moni good luck with the IUI...I hope it is both our months!

So I got home fine...the drive wasn't too bad...but when I got 20 minutes from home, it was a stand still on the interstate...ugh...for about 30 minutes. We till were not able to bd...so we are just going to hope our timing with the IUI works out. I plan to test all day to see if my surge goes away.

I really enjoyed hanging out with Erin. I wish I had not felt like driving straight back. I know that I could have stayed home when I got the peak & she would have understood, but we were so on the fence about what to do...we wanted to get a bd session in, but we also want a good count for the IUI. I hope you guys don't think I am nuts for driving there & back in one day. The original plan was to leave a little earlier to get down there...see the statues, spend time with Erin & take my time coming back. I was going to hit this seafood place I love for dinner, maybe find more new age stores...even possibly go to the beach for a few minutes. Oh well...but now since my husband knows how short a drive it is, he says we should try to make another trip down for a couple of days together.

For the ladies trying fertilaid or fertilitea or vitex, just be careful if you are taking any other fertility meds. I like fertilitea, but I only took it the one month off clomid. I found it relaxing & it increased my sex drive.

Now I need to o out for groceries, clean the house some more & get ready for my fertility kit at the new age store. I don't know if I mentioned this. But she told me last week to de-stress my house. So I plan to clean really well & get rid of old clutter I have been holding on to. Then I will burn sage in each room...that is supposed to get rid of negative energy. I know...you guys think I am nuts! But I think these sorts of rituals are calming...& I am trying to get in a good place mentally & spiritually...I am trying to open myself...my whole self...up to a baby.

I am excited that warm weather has finally arrived in WI. This weekend is nice and after church today I plan to go out and enjoy some more of it. You never know how long it will stick around.

Yesterday I had an access bars session with a friend. She gave me a session in return for my fiancé fixing up her computer. I am not big into all the spiritual stuff but I do find them helpful. I did feel the bad energy leaving me and good energy flowing through. I had some hurt and pain with a friend of ours the last couple of days. She has not been very supportive and has been mean. I know she may be going through some stuff in her marriage but she seems to be taking it out on her close friends. Anyways, during my session I felt a lot of energy flowing through my heart. It was kind of like it was healing and letting the negative out.

IDK what is up with this cycle but I think it may be a bust. I did have a +OPK and did feel some O pains. We got our BD sessions in but my temp has not increased a lot like it normally does to indicate O. My temp did dip really low which normally happens the day before or day of O but then I didn't have a dramatic spike like normal and no CH on FF. It is my first cycle after surgery so it could just be different then I'm use to now that my body is healing from the endo. Oh well, I guess we will just wait and see :)

Beaglemom, sounds like you are having a busy weekend! How are your opks looking today?

Your visit with Erin sounds fun! How cool to meet someone that we have been chatting with for a few months. How were the statues? When I looked them up last weekend when you posted about them I touched them on my screen, I know it isn't the same but it is just that positive feeling that I really believe helps.

I think it is a great idea to clean and get rid of clutter. I think a fresh start with a clean house is very positive. I know I always feel more stressed when my house looks dumpy with clutter or it is dark and cloudy outside. I like to keep my house clean and when it is nice out I open the windows and let the sunshine in, creates a positive mood! I might try burning some sage like you, starting a new cycle with some positive vibes might be a good idea for me too!

MissStacy, I am sorry your chart is confusing this month. Were you sick or anything at the beginning of the cycle or could the surgery have given you higher temps? Hopefully your temp will jump way up tomorrow to confirm O.

I am feeling yucky as usual on CD3...every time AF shows I remember why I was on BCP for so long. AF makes my stomach sick, horrible cramps and it is just a long miserable few days for everyone around me. Going out with friends for ice cream this afternoon, but of course I can't eat ice cream (can't have dairy) but it is a nice sunny day and it is good to catch up with friends. Hope everyone else is having a good weekend!

Hi,

I wasn't around yesterday since I had a lot of stuff to take care of for the new house. It's good to keep my mind busy. In the meantime, I ordered preseed. Here's hoping it will make a difference this cycle.

Beaglemom hopefully the IUI will be a success this time.

Misaacs are you feeling better?

Savvy buddy how are you? AF really got me down too but here we are again :hugs:

Hi,

I wasn't around yesterday since I had a lot of stuff to take care of for the new house. It's good to keep my mind busy. In the meantime, I ordered preseed. Here's hoping it will make a difference this cycle.

Beaglemom hopefully the IUI will be a success this time.

Misaacs are you feeling better?

Savvy buddy how are you? AF really got me down too but here we are again :hugs:

Suzy, it is good to keep busy! I hope you got a lot done with the new house this weekend. I was bummed at first but things are looking up, I am ready for my appointment with the new RE in May and I am positive with just a little help I will extend my LP and get my bfp fast! How are you feeling? :flower:

Suzy, it is good to keep busy! I hope you got a lot done with the new house this weekend. I was bummed at first but things are looking up, I am ready for my appointment with the new RE in May and I am positive with just a little help I will extend my LP and get my bfp fast! How are you feeling? :flower:

I'm feeling calm actually. I don't know when I will O this cycle so... I'm still taking Vitex and I'm hoping that it will regulate and shorten my cycle. Last cycle was 47 days and I O'd on CD35! This is the first cycle that I'm taking Vitex from day 1 so let's see. I'm gonna restart with the OPK's around CD 13 or 14 and take it from there.
I know Vitex also helps with short LP's but I don't know if I would recommend it to you. Just because everyone reacts differently and I don't even know if you can take it. Fertilaid has Vitex as well as other fertility enhancing herbs so that could be a good alternative as well. If this cycle is a bust, I think I might try that.
Have any of you ever tried wild yams or wild yam tea? It's supposed to be an ovulation booster and can even provoke several mature follicles to burst at the same time. I read somewhere that a little town in Africa was studied because there was such a high incidence of multiple births, i.e., twins or more. Apparently, the women there eat and drink yams a lot and they caused the high incidence of twins. I'm going to do some more research about this :flower:

I'm feeling calm actually. I don't know when I will O this cycle so... I'm still taking Vitex and I'm hoping that it will regulate and shorten my cycle. Last cycle was 47 days and I O'd on CD35! This is the first cycle that I'm taking Vitex from day 1 so let's see. I'm gonna restart with the OPK's around CD 13 or 14 and take it from there.
I know Vitex also helps with short LP's but I don't know if I would recommend it to you. Just because everyone reacts differently and I don't even know if you can take it. Fertilaid has Vitex as well as other fertility enhancing herbs so that could be a good alternative as well. If this cycle is a bust, I think I might try that.
Have any of you ever tried wild yams or wild yam tea? It's supposed to be an ovulation booster and can even provoke several mature follicles to burst at the same time. I read somewhere that a little town in Africa was studied because there was such a high incidence of multiple births, i.e., twins or more. Apparently, the women there eat and drink yams a lot and they caused the high incidence of twins. I'm going to do some more research about this :flower:

ive heard the yam thing...so now they are in our vegetable rotation. We like them anyways. I buy canned.

MissStacy, I am sorry your chart is confusing this month. Were you sick or anything at the beginning of the cycle or could the surgery have given you higher temps? Hopefully your temp will jump way up tomorrow to confirm O.

I am feeling yucky as usual on CD3...every time AF shows I remember why I was on BCP for so long. AF makes my stomach sick, horrible cramps and it is just a long miserable few days for everyone around me. Going out with friends for ice cream this afternoon, but of course I can't eat ice cream (can't have dairy) but it is a nice sunny day and it is good to catch up with friends. Hope everyone else is having a good weekend!

I wasn't really sick at all but I did have a slight infection and allergic reaction at my incision sites. I went through and discarded the couple of really high weird temps and now I have CHs. IDK is that cheating? I swear I ovulated and the CH match up with when I thought I did.

I am sorry AF has you feeling down. I always just want to crawl under a rock until she goes away.

Suzy I am doing much better today! The only thing is I have not gone #2 since Wednesday! TMI I know but that the only uncomfortable feeling I have.
I have also been researching online about endometriosis disease and everyone says that women with it need to go to IVF. And that fertility drugs like clomid makes it worse. My RE said we will do IUI in May. I go this Thursday for my post op appointment so will talk to him then about IUI vs. IVF. I am curious as to what he will say.
In the meantime, I am going to order dh the fertility pills beaglemom has recommended and get him his multivitamin. I am going to order me EPO too. I have this fertiltea left so I am drinking it to hopefully shorten my cycle plus the vitex. I have been thinking about purchasing the fertilaid got women but don't think I am since I will be takin femara and the trigger shot. Do you ladies think I should try it? Think it will make a difference?

Anyone ever have shooting pains in their V?? AF is due 4/9. Never felt it before. Probably just a new pms symptom for me! Ha :)

Suzy I am doing much better today! The only thing is I have not gone #2 since Wednesday! TMI I know but that the only uncomfortable feeling I have.
I have also been researching online about endometriosis disease and everyone says that women with it need to go to IVF. And that fertility drugs like clomid makes it worse. My RE said we will do IUI in May. I go this Thursday for my post op appointment so will talk to him then about IUI vs. IVF. I am curious as to what he will say.
In the meantime, I am going to order dh the fertility pills beaglemom has recommended and get him his multivitamin. I am going to order me EPO too. I have this fertiltea left so I am drinking it to hopefully shorten my cycle plus the vitex. I have been thinking about purchasing the fertilaid got women but don't think I am since I will be takin femara and the trigger shot. Do you ladies think I should try it? Think it will make a difference?

I wouldn't take anything to help with fertility if you are on fertility meds. Fertilitea, vitex, fertility blend, fertilaid. I know fertilitea has vitex and I seem to remember reading not to mix vitex and fertility drugs. But that is just me. My first cycle on clomid I was so nervous I didn't even take regular supplements. I do now though. I would gopgle whatever product and femara and see what you find. I could be completely wrong and over cautious.

I wouldn't take anything to help with fertility if you are on fertility meds. Fertilitea, vitex, fertility blend, fertilaid. I know fertilitea has vitex and I seem to remember reading not to mix vitex and fertility drugs. But that is just me. My first cycle on clomid I was so nervous I didn't even take regular supplements. I do now though. I would gopgle whatever product and femara and see what you find. I could be completely wrong and over cautious.

I think my RE said the tea was ok in out first meeting with him but I can't remember for sure since it was months ago. I will ask again Thursday to make sure. I am not taking femara this cycle though. So I think I should be ok. I did a little bit of research but it was just from what other ladies had said. One lady was taking femara and the tea and she got get BFP within a few months!

We got our fertility kit. It is pretty cool. There is this whole ritual we do starting 2 days before the full moon (Apr 15). So we asked her what day was the full moon. When she looked it up, we found it was also known as the seed moon. She said that was really good. It also happens to be about the time I would be implanting. So here is what a seed moon is.

Definition:
In April, the thunderstorms of March are beginning to subside, and the wind picks up. Seeds are being blown about on the breezes, spreading life all around from one place to the next. In fact, this lunar cycle is often known as the Seed Moon. Trees have buds on them, spring daffodils and tulips abound, and the birds are nesting once more. Much like March, this is a time of conception and fertility and new growth.
Correspondences:
Colors: Bright primary colors -- red, yellow, blue -- and their combinations
Gemstones: Quartz, selenite, angelite
Trees: Hazel, forsythia, lilac, willow
Gods: Ishtar, Tawaret, Venus, Herne, Cernunnos
Herbs: Dandelion, milkweed, dogwood, fennel, dill
Element: Air

This is a good time to work on magic related to new beginnings. Looking to bring new love into your life, or conceive or adopt a child? This is the time to do those workings. It's the time to stop planning, and start doing. Take all those ideas you've had brewing for the past couple of months, and make them come to fruition.

Also Known As: Seed Moon

Examples:
Willow celebrated the Wind Moon by planting some seeds in small cups of soil.

Regarding endo and IVF... My sister pretty much had the worst possible case. Her hubs had slow swimmers. She was against fertility drugs so she decided to adopt. 5 years after the doctor said it's impossible she has 2 awesome (natural) kiddos. Never made it to adoption :) I know 5 years is long time to wait, but moral of the story is that it can and it will happen. Drugs or not!

My hubby is freaking out over here...I started asking him all about yams and he was asking why, I told him it helps boost ovulation increases the chance for twins. He says: "I never agreed to two!" lol! Some of the other ladies who have been on this forum with me know that I really want girl/boy twins! I am now on pinterest researching yam recipes. I am not positive I want to take more pills, just incase they interfere with my stomach meds but yams are on my "safe" foods list. I think they would be the safest new item for me to try this month!

Beaglemom, do you just eat the canned yams plain or do you have any favorite recipes? I might check Whole Foods to see if they sell yams.

Fellowes, what an awesome story for you sister! Such a positive outcome, I am so happy for her! How are your pains now? Hoping it was a good sign!

My hubby is freaking out over here...I started asking him all about yams and he was asking why, I told him it helps boost ovulation increases the chance for twins. He says: "I never agreed to two!" lol! Some of the other ladies who have been on this forum with me know that I really want girl/boy twins! I am now on pinterest researching yam recipes. I am not positive I want to take more pills, just incase they interfere with my stomach meds but yams are on my "safe" foods list. I think they would be the safest new item for me to try this month!

Beaglemom, do you just eat the canned yams plain or do you have any favorite recipes? I might check Whole Foods to see if they sell yams.

Fellowes, what an awesome story for you sister! Such a positive outcome, I am so happy for her! How are your pains now? Hoping it was a good sign!

We just heat them up & drain them. But I am sure there are great recipes out there.

I also prefer to try natural remedies and foods to help my body do what it's supposed to do. Let me know if you find any interesting yam recipes. I'm thinking of buying some this cycle. I read the tea isn't very tasty.

I also prefer to try natural remedies and foods to help my body do what it's supposed to do. Let me know if you find any interesting yam recipes. I'm thinking of buying some this cycle. I read the tea isn't very tasty.

I found this one so far that looks pretty good/easy to try:
https://en.onegirlinthekitchen.com/2009/11/roasted-yams-with-cinnamon-and.html

btw - I am on a special diet which eliminates foods such as onions, garlic, dairy, wheat, etc. So I have to be really picky when it comes to foods/meds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->