Hoping April is Our month for good things to happen

Thanks for the well wishes guys! We're really excited, but now I am obsessing about all the things that can go wrong in the first 12 weeks. Ahhh, whole new set of things to worry about.

I called my ob/gyn and scheduled an appointment but they don't do the "pregnancy confirmation" visit until you're about 6-8 weeks, so I'm not scheduled until mid May. Freaking me a out a little that I won't see a doctor until then but now I'm reading articles that say 50-70% of pregnancies are lost with the first couple of weeks. That is so much higher than I thought!

Savvy, while a clot like that would freak me out too, just monitor and see if bleeding increases or anything. Could very well be a random thing.

Beagle, that sucks about the nurse...but don't let it get you down. Sounds like things actually went better than you were expecting. Stay positive and think happy thoughts for the little peanut!

Savvy, I am so sorry you are dealing with so much crap medically. It sounds like your area, or just that hospital, is just hard to deal with. I understand what they are saying. But on the other hand, all women need a gyno whether they are ttc or not. So why not let you set up a meeting with one to know if they are right for you. It just seems stupid. I know May seems like a long way off, but it will be here before you know it & you can really start getting aggressive. I would def look in to some of the supplements people on here have talked about & also getting yourself some progesterone cream for this cycle to see if it helps lp.

Side note for me, cramping continuing a little, slight pain in my lower back, & a good amount of cm when I just went to the bathroom. I did not have any kind of discharge on the last IUIs so I don't think it was semen coming out. I am really starting to feel good about everything again. And again thank you guys so much for supporting me.

Prachipie, try not to worry about things that could go wrong and focus on all the happy moments right now! It is such a blessing and a time to enjoy and look forward to your first ultrasound. :)

Beaglemom, they probably see that I am a patient of Dr. Jerk who won't help me, other than telling me to have "intercourse" 14 days before AF. I told them I wanted to switch and have a female OB but when she brought up my record they saw I was scheduled with the RE already. They probably don't want to waste my time/money on another appointment - but I had hoped I could get an appointment so they could at least run another P lab after I ovulate. I don't care about the cost, it is just more for peace of mind. I think I might just get the fertilaid pills and yams then get some P cream for after O along with extra vitamin B6 and folic acid. I am sort of locked into wanting to stay with the hospital since all my GI (stomach) records and meds are there. Thanks for listening and responding to my ramblings...I called my hubby but he was in a meeting and when I am upset I just need to get my feelings out.
Hopefully the extra cm is a good sign that the egg was ready and waiting! I have a good feeling about this month for you!

Anyone using the progesterone cream? I am looking at ordering it off amazon.

Prachipie, try not to worry about things that could go wrong and focus on all the happy moments right now! It is such a blessing and a time to enjoy and look forward to your first ultrasound. :)

Beaglemom, they probably see that I am a patient of Dr. Jerk who won't help me, other than telling me to have "intercourse" 14 days before AF. I told them I wanted to switch and have a female OB but when she brought up my record they saw I was scheduled with the RE already. They probably don't want to waste my time/money on another appointment - but I had hoped I could get an appointment so they could at least run another P lab after I ovulate. I don't care about the cost, it is just more for peace of mind. I think I might just get the fertilaid pills and yams then get some P cream for after O along with extra vitamin B6 and folic acid. I am sort of locked into wanting to stay with the hospital since all my GI (stomach) records and meds are there. Thanks for listening and responding to my ramblings...I called my hubby but he was in a meeting and when I am upset I just need to get my feelings out.
Hopefully the extra cm is a good sign that the egg was ready and waiting! I have a good feeling about this month for you!

Anyone using the progesterone cream? I am looking at ordering it off amazon.

I know how it is...just need it to get out...plus you probably are slightly hormonal anyways. As far as the cream...I never used it...but in your research, you may also want to look at GNC. I saw it online. They also have fertility blend for men & women (what my husband takes). But I do not know if there are women with good results. I see a lot of women use fertilaid. There is also a website with lots of stuff. The shipping is good but not sure how fast compared to amazon.

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/

Try to just be as proactive as you can this month...but try not to stress yourself out. Easier said than done :)

Thanks for the well wishes guys! We're really excited, but now I am obsessing about all the things that can go wrong in the first 12 weeks. Ahhh, whole new set of things to worry about.

I called my ob/gyn and scheduled an appointment but they don't do the "pregnancy confirmation" visit until you're about 6-8 weeks, so I'm not scheduled until mid May. Freaking me a out a little that I won't see a doctor until then but now I'm reading articles that say 50-70% of pregnancies are lost with the first couple of weeks. That is so much higher than I thought!

Savvy, while a clot like that would freak me out too, just monitor and see if bleeding increases or anything. Could very well be a random thing.

Beagle, that sucks about the nurse...but don't let it get you down. Sounds like things actually went better than you were expecting. Stay positive and think happy thoughts for the little peanut!

I am the same! Im ringing docs to book an appointment tomorrow, the NHS site says to do it asap. :dohh: 12 weeks ... Oh gosh. :wacko:

Samlou and Prachipie, Congrats on your BFPs!

Beagle - The delay in the washing is typical - it normally takes my home clinic about 30-40 min to do it, but when I go to the main office on the weekends (like this weekend) it takes over an hour. Yesterday they actually called me into a room, I stripped and they came back and said the sample wasn't ready (going to be another 10min) so they wanted me to get back dressed and go back to the waiting room. 2 IUIs ago the time between dropping off the sample and the actual IUI was about 4 hours because they were short handed.

So even though the nurse sounds like a douche - do NOT worry about the timing! FXed for you!!!

Beaglemom, wishing you lots of luck with your IUI today! :)

Thanks...I am trying very hard not to have negative thoughts...hoping my egg is still hanging out. I did have some cramping yesterday...so maybe it was released yesterday & just waiting for a hook up ;)

I am going to tell my dr when my opk was positive. Oh & I took another one yesterday. But I have never used the digital before so I screwed it all up. But my 2 line test (if I am remembering the directions) had a darker test line than control. So still positive. And then me & my husband were so tired last night I never took another one. I honestly don't even remember going to the bathroom after we got home. We got home about 5...about 8 I was sitting there thinking about it...I had had a ton of water since getting home but couldn't remember going to the bathroom & didn't feel like I had to go at all. Sorry for the randomness. I should be leaving work in about 30 min to head over & start the process.

Good luck Beaglemom! I hope you get a sticky one this cycle :flower:

Samlou and Prachipie Congratulations on your BFP's!!!
I'm so happy that it's happening for people in this forum! Spread the good energy and Baby dust please :dust:

Samlou and Prachipie Congratulations on your BFP's!!!
I'm so happy that it's happening for people in this forum! Spread the good energy and Baby dust please :dust:

Baby dust to all in this forum! Stickier the better!! And tysm :flower:

Prachipie and samlou, I found this website very relieving. Chances of miscarriage literally go down every day, so every day I look at this and feel a little better. Just put in your last month period and it'll give you day by day percentages.

https://spacefem.com/pregnant/mc.php?m=02&d=09&y=14

And beaglemom, increased CM is a great sign... I can't even begin to tell you how much I have right now... Omg. Lol. Mine turned really thick and creamy pretty early on, so look out for that! : )

I know how it is...just need it to get out...plus you probably are slightly hormonal anyways. As far as the cream...I never used it...but in your research, you may also want to look at GNC. I saw it online. They also have fertility blend for men & women (what my husband takes). But I do not know if there are women with good results. I see a lot of women use fertilaid. There is also a website with lots of stuff. The shipping is good but not sure how fast compared to amazon.

Try to just be as proactive as you can this month...but try not to stress yourself out. Easier said than done :)

Thanks beaglemom, I get so anxious at times when I am worried. I feel like I don't stand a chance and I am basically wasting another month while I wait for my appointment with the RE. I guess to me I would rather pay for an OB appointment because at least she might test me or recommend something for me to try. Oh well. Do you take the fertility blend from GNC too? I just want to make sure I am combining the right stuff and taking things at the right time. Just got to check the ingredients on stuff too (dairy free, gluten free, no artificial sweeteners, etc.) that drives me crazy! Might run up to the big health food store to see what they have and I plan on running up to Whole Foods to get some more veggies and see if they have yams.

Did you get a chance to burn the sage yesterday in your house? I started organizing my kitchen supplies and clearing out the pantry for donations. Feels good to get rid of the things we don't use! :)

Samlou and Prachipie, Congrats on your BFPs!

Beagle - The delay in the washing is typical - it normally takes my home clinic about 30-40 min to do it, but when I go to the main office on the weekends (like this weekend) it takes over an hour. Yesterday they actually called me into a room, I stripped and they came back and said the sample wasn't ready (going to be another 10min) so they wanted me to get back dressed and go back to the waiting room. 2 IUIs ago the time between dropping off the sample and the actual IUI was about 4 hours because they were short handed.

So even though the nurse sounds like a douche - do NOT worry about the timing! FXed for you!!!

I was more worried about the timing between pos opk & IUI...the timing at the clinic was not bad...just different...everything was just different. I have to get my specimen, then put it in my bra & drive to my dr. The nurse was the one at my dr office. I was just so used to the other 2 nurses being so positive & upbeat....& sometimes they would hug me!

Good luck to us on our wait...I hope this is it for us both!

What do you think about the IUI 48 hrs after a pos opk???

Prachipie and samlou, I found this website very relieving. Chances of miscarriage literally go down every day, so every day I look at this and feel a little better. Just put in your last month period and it'll give you day by day percentages.

https://spacefem.com/pregnant/mc.php?m=02&d=09&y=14

Allison, thanks so much for sharing. This is really helpful to look at (and mentally calm myself (even if I am still at a 30% chance)). I can see why doctors wait until 8 weeks for an appt, massive decline in the chances of miscarriage.

Thanks beaglemom, I get so anxious at times when I am worried. I feel like I don't stand a chance and I am basically wasting another month while I wait for my appointment with the RE. I guess to me I would rather pay for an OB appointment because at least she might test me or recommend something for me to try. Oh well. Do you take the fertility blend from GNC too? I just want to make sure I am combining the right stuff and taking things at the right time. Just got to check the ingredients on stuff too (dairy free, gluten free, no artificial sweeteners, etc.) that drives me crazy! Might run up to the big health food store to see what they have and I plan on running up to Whole Foods to get some more veggies and see if they have yams.

Did you get a chance to burn the sage yesterday in your house? I started organizing my kitchen supplies and clearing out the pantry for donations. Feels good to get rid of the things we don't use! :)

I didn't take the fertility blend because I didn't want to mix anything like that with clomid.

We are still working on the deep cleaning & organization. Then I will do the sage. I just spent my whole time after work talking with the bff, so I did not do any cleaning. She recently moved an hour away so we don't get to talk as much. She doesn't know about TTC...she knows we can't have kids. I just don't want to say anything because she has things she is dealing with & I know if I say something all conversations will end up being about me & TTC.

I don't know if anyone is interested but I looked up the ferility blend on gnc and they had a sale going on. mens was 19.99 and womens 34.99. mens was 50% off and then $4 off the womens. shipping is free after you spend $100. i bought some for my dh and I. anyone have any other ttc suggestions. I have done folic acid prenatals vitamin d calcium zinc b6 b12 soft cups preseed. . . any suggests are welcome. i want my march baby!

I didn't take the fertility blend because I didn't want to mix anything like that with clomid.

We are still working on the deep cleaning & organization. Then I will do the sage. I just spent my whole time after work talking with the bff, so I did not do any cleaning. She recently moved an hour away so we don't get to talk as much. She doesn't know about TTC...she knows we can't have kids. I just don't want to say anything because she has things she is dealing with & I know if I say something all conversations will end up being about me & TTC.

That is right, I forgot you mentioned they don't mix with clomid. Maybe I am better off waiting for a month to see if the RE puts me on clomid or something to O earlier than CD20. Maybe I will focus on the progesterone cream to lengthen my LP.

I think catching up with a good friend is more important than cleaning right now. None of my friends know either, I just didn't want people to keep thinking or asking me about it. Though it is hard not telling friends/family too!

Finger crossed for your third IUI is a successful one beaglemom!!

I'm going in for pre-op for my hysteroscopy on Thursday. Not sure what it's for really but I go to the doctor's office first then to the hospital.

One of my thermometers died. I have another one I got on Amazon from the UK. It lights up and it has a memory function for up to 10 temps! It's done too quickly though which makes me wonder if it's really accurate. It'll just be for my secondary chart (oral - my vaginal chart is my main one) though so it's not that big of a deal.

misaacs117 - I also passed some flesh-colored stringy tissue after my SHG last week. I had the same thing after my D&C too. I'm going to ask my doctor about it tomorrow. He said it was normal after my D&C but I'm not sure where it came from after the SHG. I also had some dark red solid pieces like dried blood which I thought was odd.

Ttc baby #1

Okay ladies i really need some help here. This is my first time using a message board so..... I had a full period in Feb 27th and ended on the 5th of march. I ovulated on or aroundthe week of the 12th and then when my operiodwas due to start again I had nothing but cramps and was a few days late making me start on the 29th of march and it was not a normal period there were dull cramps but no breastfeeding tenderness like normal and I only bled for the day then spotted for another day. Is it possible that was implantation bleeding? I still have cramps on and off.... and yet to have a full period or symptoms showing I will get my period. Took a test this morning and it showed negative. Could it be to early if that was implantation bleeding? ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->