Hoping April is Our month for good things to happen

Just had a call back from the nurse...I am scheduled for Monday at 10:30...I told them if I don't get a pos opk on Sunday, I will call first thing to reschedule. They sounded very hectic over there. First I was talking to someone who I think was just like a receptionist. So she told me everything & I said I need someone to send an order over to the IVF lab for my husband's collection (I never know what word to use). And she was like Uhhh...hold on. Then the nurse came. She sounded frazzled, too. I think just because it is Friday & they have a short day...can get crazy. So now I need to wait for the lab to call me back with an appointment.

PLEASE body just wait until at least Sunday!!! No positive opks tomorrow...or today!!!

Fingers crossed that you won't O till Monday!

Hey ladies! I was going to upload the pictures that I have from my surgery but decided not to since they are kind of gross. But he did say that he got it all. So now my right tube will be able to let the egg and sperm get through :thumbup:
I am feeling pretty good today just sore. I am a stomach sleeper and I can't with these incisions on my stomach. My throat hurts really bad though. Guess its from the tube that was in my throat. And the cotton mouth was so bad yesterday but its better today.
I can not wait for us to be able to try again. Just 4 short weeks :)

Regarding preseed, the girls here recommended I start with less than the directions and increase the amount to find what works best. It is also helpful to start using it once or twice before a positive opk so you know how it feels. If we use too much it feels very slippery (tmi sorry). My tube lasted two months and I ran out of applicators before the preseed. I highly recommend it, I have literally no cm and feel very dry.

Thanks girls for all your positive thoughts! I am watching movies with my niece, she isn't feeling well. So I will respond to everyone later!

Welcome pillnomore! Glad you joined us. I hope this is your month!

Beaglemom, fxd that your body waits to O. Are you still going to Ripleys this weekend?

Suzy, sorry AF showed but my fxd for you this cycle.

Prachipie, thanks. The taste gets annoying but if it is a good sign then I won't complain! Hoping I have enough P and a longer LP this cycle. How are you holding up?

Prachipie, thanks. The taste gets annoying but if it is a good sign then I won't complain! Hoping I have enough P and a longer LP this cycle. How are you holding up?

Almost POAS this morning! But stayed strong. When are you going to test? Are you planning to wait until AF is late? Seems like that would be soon for you if you ususally have a short LP.

Regarding preseed, the girls here recommended I start with less than the directions and increase the amount to find what works best. It is also helpful to start using it once or twice before a positive opk so you know how it feels. If we use too much it feels very slippery (tmi sorry). My tube lasted two months and I ran out of applicators before the preseed. I highly recommend it, I have literally no cm and feel very dry.

Thanks girls for all your positive thoughts! I am watching movies with my niece, she isn't feeling well. So I will respond to everyone later!

Savvy, I actually take the applicators & wash this with mild soap & hot water then re-use. I know you are told not to, but I do. I think it is okay if you wash, rinse, & dry them well. I think my tube has lasted longer because I am not as consistant...and I think you BD way more than me :)

Welcome pillnomore! Glad you joined us. I hope this is your month!

Beaglemom, fxd that your body waits to O. Are you still going to Ripleys this weekend?

Suzy, sorry AF showed but my fxd for you this cycle.

Yes, I still plan to hit Ripley's this weekend. I am also doing the fertility kit at the new age store on Sunday. We also plan to clean the house really well & try to declutter creating a more open space. I will burn sage incense in all the rooms. This is supposed to clear out negative energy. All this may sound nuts, but I truly believe my body, mind, & soul could use a clense.

Yes, I still plan to hit Ripley's this weekend. I am also doing the fertility kit at the new age store on Sunday. We also plan to clean the house really well & try to declutter creating a more open space. I will burn sage incense in all the rooms. This is supposed to clear out negative energy. All this may sound nuts, but I truly believe my body, mind, & soul could use a clense.

The mind, body, soul cleanse is a fabulous idea! If reorganizing and decluttering makes you feel relaxed, then that's all that matters!

Well unfortunately it looks like that metallic taste wasn't a sign for a bfp...back to CD1. I rarely begin AF in the middle of the day, I am shocked. Was going to eat a healthy lunch and after I noticed AF got me I ate a bag of chips :(

What concerns me the most is that my LP was only 8 days...how did it get shorter?

Well unfortunately it looks like that metallic taste wasn't a sign for a bfp...back to CD1. I rarely begin AF in the middle of the day, I am shocked. Was going to eat a healthy lunch and after I noticed AF got me I ate a bag of chips :(

What concerns me the most is that my LP was only 8 days...how did it get shorter?

I'm really sorry AF arrived. Didn't see that one coming. Looks like we'll be cycle buddies again although I really hoped you wouldn't be. Your LP was short again unfortunately. When do you have the RE appointment?

The only advantage now is that I'm already dreaming of that glass of wine I'll be having at dinner tomorrow. I'll toast to all of us! :hugs:

I'm really sorry AF arrived. Didn't see that one coming. Looks like we'll be cycle buddies again although I really hoped you wouldn't be. Your LP was short again unfortunately. When do you have the RE appointment?

The only advantage now is that I'm already dreaming of that glass of wine I'll be having at dinner tomorrow. I'll toast to all of us! :hugs:

Thanks Suzy, I didn't see it coming either. I wasn't too hopeful until yesterday when I realized I had that weird metallic taste. I just really want a longer LP. My RE appointment isn't until May :( I wish I didn't have to wait a whole month. I wish I could have a glass of wine, unfortunately with my meds and special diet for my GI issues I am not allowed to have alcohol! Right now I really want chocolate...can't have that either! I settled for chips, the salt was yummy.

Awe Savvy :hug: that was a short lp hope your new re will be able to extend that for you.

Ahh, I am sorry Savvy. Remember, this is just one more bump in the road to finally holding your beautiful baby. Mope today, but it is the start of a new cycle and hopefully better news. :hugs:

So sorry about AF Savvy - hopefully RE will be able to provide you with some answers. CD1 is all about pigging out, it's my excuse to eat chocolate (for some reason chocolate does wonders to AF cramps for me!!)

So after the SHG (sonohysterogram) on Wednesday I've been passing some real dark red (almost black) pieces (not sure how to call them). Most are small and solid - they look like dried blood or scabs. I also passed some flesh-colored stringy-looking tissue, exactly the same as what I had two days after the D&C. I'm thinking maybe this is the scar tissue finally coming out on its own, possibly loosened up by the water squishing around in my uterus from the SHG?

I am with you, Floridasian...I need chocolate...preferably a store bought chocolate sheet cake with butter cream icing & a mt dew.

Savvy, sorry about AF...I was really thinking you had something going. Pig out on whatever your diet will allow...then tomorrow you begin again. Since your appt is not until May, maybe you can TRY to talk to your current gyno & just tell him my lp is too short, can I do anything for that over the counter? Or ask if you can take clomid. I really think clomid may help you out a lot. But you would need it before CD 5. Worth a shot.

Thanks girls, I am really bummed. I really wanted a 2014 baby, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I literally feel sick from the junk food I just consumed, then my AF cramps kicked in. Only good thing about AF showing up now is that I have half a chance to catch my O day before my trip at the end of the month with my mom. Going to research other ways to lengthen the LP. Going to call Monday to switch OBs, I know it will be way too late for clomid/meds but maybe I can at least get the 7dpo progesterone lab or something. I am completely against seeing my old OB at this point. I really believe we catch the egg most months but I just don't have enough time to get a sticky bean. Here is to 2015 due dates!

Thanks girls, I am really bummed. I really wanted a 2014 baby, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I literally feel sick from the junk food I just consumed, then my AF cramps kicked in. Only good thing about AF showing up now is that I have half a chance to catch my O day before my trip at the end of the month with my mom. Going to research other ways to lengthen the LP. Going to call Monday to switch OBs, I know it will be way too late for clomid/meds but maybe I can at least get the 7dpo progesterone lab or something. I am completely against seeing my old OB at this point. I really believe we catch the egg most months but I just don't have enough time to get a sticky bean. Here is to 2015 due dates!

savvy look in to the soy fertility diet. I'm not calling it the right thing. When I get on my laptop I will google. But it works like clomid and its over the counter.

MissStacy, the size of a football?? OMG, bless your heart! I can't imagine... mine even hurt to a point where I thought it was my appendix, so I can only imagine how much worse yours hurt. Sorry you went through that. Exciting about the + opk!! Catch that eggie, girl!

beaglemom, Fxd that your +opk holds off until Sunday!

savvy, I'm so sorry. When your temp went back up and you had that metallic taste, I got my hopes up for you. :hugs: Another thing that I've heard that is good for lengthening LP is something called Vitex. I haven't used it myself, but have read of other ladies on the forums using it, and its supposed to work great. I heard you could get it at some health food stores that sell different herbs and things (maybe?), but you can also get it online. Google "Vitex and luteal phase" and you'll get some good articles.

Misaacs, I'm so glad you're feeling good about having the surgery. Getting that stuff done has a way of making us feel good, because we're one step closer to a BFP, and it helps explain what was taking so long in the first place! And I totally agree about the cotton mouth, omg! They wouldnt let me leave before I peed, but I couldn't go (I think all the drugs slow things down). So they finally gave me a diuretic so that I could go and get out of there. Well, when I got home, I was SO thirsty, that I was chugging water, but for the rest of the day, that diuretic was making me pee within minutes of taking just a few sips! It was killing me because I was SO thirsty, lol.

PillNoMore, welcome to the thread! Happy to have you! :) Regarding the Preseed, I use that too because the Clomid kinda dried up my CM. I like it. Like savvy said, it does get slippery if you use too much, so just try it a few days before ovulation, so that you can guage how much will work well for you and DH. I usually try and insert the applicator as far as I can go comfortably, because I'm always hoping that some of it will get into my cervix (after all, the spermies have to swim through there too!). And as for when I start using it, since they say sperm "can" live up to five days in there, I go ahead and start using it about five days before I O. The month that I got pregnant, I actually had a tiny bit of EWCM for once, on the day that I O'd. I didnt use the preseed that day, because I figured my own CM might be better. But other than that, I use it if I'm not seeing good CM.

Hi to everyone else also!

Btw, I wanted to mention... I know most of us buy some of the ICs for our OPKs and HPTs because they are cheaper. I do the same, and then if I think it might be pos, I use my CB digital OPK to confirm it with a smiley face. Well, I thought I'd mention, I had found some of the cheapo OPKs at Walgreens one day, and bought them and really liked them. Same little sticks as the ICs, but maybe a little wider. Anyway, at Walgreens, they were $23 for 20 of them, and I know they're cheaper online, so I figured I'd be putting in an order online after I used them up. But today I went to Target, and I saw the EXACT same ones for $15. Literally, the same exact ones... they were just in a Target box instead of a Walgreens box! I guess the manufacturer just sells them to whoever and lets them market them as their own generic brand. Anyway, I thought that was a pretty good deal.... 20 for $15. Thought I'd let you ladies know, in case you get in a pinch and need to get some asap from a store. I know there are cheaper ones online, but these are definitely worth it if you need some and dont have time to get them in the mail. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->