Hoping for a baby soon!

Chantee

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a new menber of Babyand Bump, hoping to find a few people who understand what I am going through.

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for over 2 years to date with many negative test results.

Recently, I have been asked if I have had a miscarriage before. I very well could have and never know it.
If I had, would that have any affect on me conceiving now?

There have been many times throughout the past two years, when I have had many signs and symptoms, but when I took the test ( or two or three!), they always turned out negative.

During these times, my friends who were all mommies or mommies to be, were all so positive that I was pregnant, and were shocked when I turned out not to be.

Like I said, I have had almost every sign before, so now, I unfortunately do not take them seriously. Withing the past couple weeks, I have started noticing nore signs again, such as:

-very tender breasts. I cannot touch them or have anything else touch them . They constantly have to be in a bra, because it is too painful for them to be loose. I have had to purchase new bras. They have gotten bigger, and are much heavier.

-I have gotten acne on face and back. I normally do not have much of a problem with this, but have recently noticed more and more appearing.

-I am constantly tired, and feel very lazy. By the time supper rolls around, I barely have energy to cook. After supper, it takes all I have to clean or have a shower. It takes everything in me sometime just to get up off of the couch! And I could use a few naps daily!

-I am normally an emotional person, but lately, I could cry at the drop of a hat!

-Just earlier, I was baking a chocolate cake (my favourite) and the batter had a strange smell to me. I decided to taste it, thinking it couldn’t be too bed because after all, it is chocolate cake, but I almost vomited. It was grouse! Very strange and unusual for me. I couldn’t eat it, then had to make a trip to the store for a chocolate bar!! J

-The other day, I could not eat enough peanut butter! And I am not a big peanut butter eater.

-I have gained weight, but I am not sure if this one counts.
I can say that my hubby says my belly is too round and up to high to be just from normal weight gain. He could just be hopeful though! Although it does seem heavier than normal.

-I have noticed that I cannot lay on my stomach in bed anymore. It feels like there is too much pressure on it when I try to do so. It hurts to let the dogs sit on my stomach too.

I cannot go by my period because ever since I stopped taking “my pill”, my cycle has been very irregular. Sometime I get it every month, sometimes I miss one or two months.

Anyone who has any input at all. Or who might be going through the same thing, please reply!
I would love to hear from you!

Good luck everyone :hugs:[/FONT][/FONT]

Hopefully we both have great luck soon! :)

This world needs awesome new mamas!

:dust: With all that going on you may be preggers...Crossing my fingers for you... When was your last period???

fx hope this is the month. All symptoms are good but like you said you've had them before. As pregnancy symptoms and AF are the same, best thing for you to tell is taking a test. Do you know when your period should be starting? I have had a doc asking me the same thing as i was cramping really bad during AF and Doc thought might be having miscarriage as we were trying, my heart broke but also gave me hope as never been preg but at the end was just cyst on my ovaries :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->