Hoping for a December Baby!!!!!!

amanda77

TTC #1
Reaction score
The :witch: got me yesterday! :growlmad:

Now it's time to focus on getting a :bfp: this month and a December :baby:!!!!!

I would love to have some buddies to chat with throughout the month and share this process with!

Anyone want to join me? I've made a few other buddies on here and hope they join this thread (Mrshanna, Toria, Crumbs)!

Lots of :dust: to all! We'll be on :cloud9: at the end of this cycle.....I just know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me! I will confirm testing date once i know i have ovulated.

Our last chance to have a 2011 baby! x

Loving the positive attitude! Just got rid of the :witch: myself. Hoping that I've seen the back of her for a whole 9 months!!!

Loads of luck to you :dust: xxx

Me! I will confirm testing date once i know i have ovulated.

Our last chance to have a 2011 baby! x

Glad to have you join me mlyn26! I'm not sure of Ovulation date for this month yet either.....we will keep each other posted!

Yes, last chance for a 2011 BABY! best of luck to you!!!!!!!

Hi Amanda,

I ws hoping for a November bubba but have missed the window for this month as other half away and I have literally this evening felt the usual pain in my right ovary of ovulation so guess I'm already out this month :growlmad:

So, here goes cycle #2 of TTC (although will probably still count as #1 as we missed this month :dohh: ) Will be with you for the next month until we have a chance to go for it again!!!

Never realised quite how complicated making babies was, especially when I used to freak out if I missed a pill, it wasn't until we were ready to try that I looked into how to know when the right time of the month was. I think I must be so naiive to think that it would be just a case of getting as fruity as possible as often as possible!!!

Oh well, here's to trying for a December baby :dust:

Jolly x

Hi Amanda,

I ws hoping for a November bubba but have missed the window for this month as other half away and I have literally this evening felt the usual pain in my right ovary of ovulation so guess I'm already out this month :growlmad:

So, here goes cycle #2 of TTC (although will probably still count as #1 as we missed this month :dohh: ) Will be with you for the next month until we have a chance to go for it again!!!

Never realised quite how complicated making babies was, especially when I used to freak out if I missed a pill, it wasn't until we were ready to try that I looked into how to know when the right time of the month was. I think I must be so naiive to think that it would be just a case of getting as fruity as possible as often as possible!!!

Oh well, here's to trying for a December baby :dust:

Jolly x

Hehe, tell me about it. I came off the pill in oct 2008 and had just 3 periods in that year. Pregnant 2x last year but sadly didn't last and now this is 6 month ttc post losses. Grrrrr. Thought it would be easy.

However, pma pma, this will be our month ladies. Good luck all xx

I'm just 5 days into my cycle and would love a December baby! How cute to have newborn Christmas clothes!!!!

I'm just 5 days into my cycle and would love a December baby! How cute to have newborn Christmas clothes!!!!

I would love to join you ladies! :witch: got me today and I too would love a December baby! Newborn Christmas clothes would be sooo cute! I just bought a cbfm today and really think this is gonna be our month!

Ooh I'll join you ladies! This is cycle #1 TTC #2! We're very excited...and just praying it happens quickly! If I get my :bfp: this month I'd be due Dec. 7th!! Perfect! lol.
Good luck and :dust: to all of us!

Best of luck to you ladies... this is my ovulation calender...

Fertile days : friday 25th - 2nd March = Nov 21st (Still waiting on this one)
Fertile Days : 29th March - 3rd of April = Dec 23rd (I'd love an xmas baby!)

i will join in too! 2nd month ttc, first month wasn't really trying too hard. suspected O day is Sunday March 13th would equal Dec 4th due date. it would be a great early christmas present for the grandparents!!

can I join? :happydance: I am hoping for a december baby. OH will be so happy becasue he wants a baby born around his birthday. lol Him, his brother, and one of his sisters all have december birthdays :haha:

Me too! I'd like to join this group if I can! I'm currently CD#3 and anxiously waiting for my DH to get home so we can let the baby dancing begin! :happydance:

This will be our third month TTC after a MC last year! I'm feeling so positive this month that THIS will be our month ladies!! Cannot explain it - anyone else have the down to the toenails feeling in their body that this month will be it?

Oh! I couldn't agree more - Christmas baby clothes are so adorable! Just think of all the fun cute pictures to take too! LOL DH, DD, Step-Father, Grandmother, and two family friends ALL have December birthdays! Let's hope we can add another one to the family!!

BABY DUST for everyone! :dust::dust:

Think Positive! Be Positive! Pee Positive!

me me me!!!! can i join!!!?? i have the best feeling about this month! im cd4 atm and will be bd every other night from 2night.. did my first opk 2day and faint line so hoping the just continue to get darker (not used them before)... keep randomly bursting into tears, just want it so bad, but i do have a good feeling, my birthday is in march, what a wonderful birthday present this would be :)
GL to you all and lots of :dust: xx

I would love to join as well and dec babies would be the best xmas present! They would look so cute in little Santa outfits!

Hi Amanda! I found your new thread!

Hello other TTC ladies! I so love the thought of having a newborn for Christmas! What an amazing gift that would be for my whole extended family. My parents are anxiously awaiting news of a pending grand child and it is my biggest dream to give them one before they get any older!!!

Im hoping for a christmas baby too!! we are ttc#1 and really hoping for a 2011 baby!
good luck to all xx

Hey girls, can I join in the group thread? I'm loving the positivity here! wouldn't it be great if we all got our wishes and had Christmas babies!!
I've been ttc for just over a yr, and I also have a feeling it's gonna be this month! I just started (yesterday) the clear blue digital ovulation tests so I have my fingers (and toes) crossed this month is the one. Good luck to all of you, I hope this time next month we are all getting good news x

would love to join you ladies too....Going through this cycle for a Turkey baby or next cycle for a Xmas baby...really hoping for a 2011 :baby:

I think I O'd yesterday or am Oing today....

Becky, you fertile days are similar to mine... I will be testing around March 14th or 15 or somewhere around that....

:happydance:
Lol - all the shops better stock up on cute little xmas baby outfits for all you guys then eh??:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->