Hoping for a December Baby!!!!!!

Please can I join in too?
I can't believe that this is the last chance to have a 2011 baby?!!! time just goes so quickly.
I am so hoping that this is my lucky month! cycle #3 of trying for me.
:dust::dust::dust:

I'll join you! The witch got me yesterday too so we are in it together!!

Hi everyone,

I'd love to have a December baby - wouldnt that be brilliant - oh i so hope it will happen!!

Im due to ov end of this week, beginning of next, and we are going away for a few days on 28th March, so i would love to get a BFP then!!

Lets stay positive and send each other lots of babydust!!

Im going to be saying a little prayer each night too :flower:

I'm hoping for a December baby as well. On my fourth month of ttc after a miscarriage back in October. I ov. the beginning of next week as well. Hopefully we will all have good news to share very soon!

Hello ladies! I am new, but would like to join this thread. This will be round #2 for me. Keep our fingers crossed.

I'm hoping for a December baby as well. On my fourth month of ttc after a miscarriage back in October. I ov. the beginning of next week as well. Hopefully we will all have good news to share very soon!

Hi AprilShowers, sorry to hear of your mc in october, it must have been tough.
I think I will ov this weekend or early next week,so we could be on the same timeline.
Fingers x'd for us all and hopefully we will have some good news soon!
:dust::dust:

Hello ladies! I am new, but would like to join this thread. This will be round #2 for me. Keep our fingers crossed.

Welcome nic4549, heres hoping for our December babies!!! good luck.
:dust::dust:

Hi Everyone!

I am hoping we all get our December baby!

I am using OPK this month for the first time - this is just our second month of TTC. So far, I have not gotten a dark line but today I started having EWCM .... so hoping that the sticks will have a dark line within the next few days - that is when I expect to OV! Good luck and baby dust to all!

Something funny.....I told DH today that we need to BD everyday for the next week and a half just to be sure and he said...."let's just do it all the time and hope we hit the nail on the head!" So happy he is so willing!!!!!!!!!!!

HI Amanda!
Its great your DH is so cooperative! :haha:

I used OPKs this month and last both. I was soooo excited when I got my first positive. Make sure you are doing what they recommend, taking them in the afternoon, and holding your urine as long as you can. I have to seriously cut my intake of beverages to do it right!:thumbup:

Good luck hun!

HI Amanda!
Its great your DH is so cooperative! :haha:

I used OPKs this month and last both. I was soooo excited when I got my first positive. Make sure you are doing what they recommend, taking them in the afternoon, and holding your urine as long as you can. I have to seriously cut my intake of beverages to do it right!:thumbup:

Good luck hun!

Hey! I got the first line today! It's not as dark as the control line....but this is a little early for OV....so I am hoping it gets darker over the next few days. I am following the directions exactly - I hope it is accurate for me.

How are you doing? We'll be back in 2WW before you know it! :hugs:

how is everyone getting on all this dancing getting 4ready for :bfp: ready for our december babys

how is everyone getting on all this dancing getting 4ready for :bfp: ready for our december babys

I'm hoping this weekend or early next week is ov time. So fx'd I get some good news after the 2ww!!!
Goodluck all!:dust:

i should start to feel ov pain tomorrow, i think i might be feeling it very lightly today. i'm using opks for the first time, but i didn't hold it as long as i could and reduce my beverage intake, i took one in the morning (not fmu) and one in the afternoon and both were very faint. i'm going to try to convince dh to bd tonight and sunday and try to take the opk tomorrow mid afternoon. good luck to everyone!!

This wait is killing me!! AF should show up by Tuesday and then it's go go go for a December baby!!! The last two weeks have seriously dragged though. Once you miss that window it's painful waiting for the next - and this is only cycle #1, so I really do feel for those having tried for a while.

Jules

Hi ladies! Im feeling pretty optimistic right now! This cycle has been so different from previous ones, with VERY obvious ovulation pains for one thing, and very clear OPK results! Im just a lot more laid back this month too, and I think that will help our chances.

But its only 2dpo!!! This is taking sooo long!! :)

Hi ladies! Im feeling pretty optimistic right now! This cycle has been so different from previous ones, with VERY obvious ovulation pains for one thing, and very clear OPK results! Im just a lot more laid back this month too, and I think that will help our chances.

But its only 2dpo!!! This is taking sooo long!! :)

know that feeling only a week to go we on holiday of a lifetime just over 2 weeks so either really big suprise for every1 be4 we go or at least no :af: whilst on holiday and things will be more relaxed fx for you all :dust: at u all

so now i'm not sure how we did this month...i had ovulation pains sat, sun AND mon...usually i only have them for one day then ovulate the day after, we BD'ed on saturday but now i'm not sure if that was too early! grrr...i guess time will tell!

so now i'm not sure how we did this month...i had ovulation pains sat, sun AND mon...usually i only have them for one day then ovulate the day after, we BD'ed on saturday but now i'm not sure if that was too early! grrr...i guess time will tell!

Fx'd Pooch that you caught that little eggy!
I too ovulated over the weekend, so now have the loooonnnggggg 2ww.
Is it wrong to wish the days away so quickly??! lol
Lots of :dust::dust: to you.

you too! i'm lining up projects for myself so i don't go crazy, and no it's not wrong to want the days to go by fast. if i have too much time all i do is over analyze everything and read these blog sites.
good luck!

Hi Pooch!

I get a lot of pain at ovulation time too, starting the day before. My pain doesnt usually end right after I O!!! It sounds like thats what happened to you this month. I have pain up to 4 or 5 days after O, so dont worry about catching the egg. Im sure your timing was okay!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->