Hoping for a December Baby!!!!!!

llI'll join u with this ladies!
good luck to everyone.

Hey girlies,

I would love to join you all :) AF got me yesterday.. and this will be my 2nd proper month trying to concieve... xx

im with u ladies ttc#1 always said never wanted a baby around xmas till ttc now relised it dont mayter aslong as its healthy and heres to all the bfp this month :dust: to u all

OMG! How cute are these?!?!?! HAHA

Elf costume

Santa outfit

Snowman outfit

Hi Amanda! I found your new thread!

Hello other TTC ladies! I so love the thought of having a newborn for Christmas! What an amazing gift that would be for my whole extended family. My parents are anxiously awaiting news of a pending grand child and it is my biggest dream to give them one before they get any older!!!

Hey Girl!!

Glad you jumped over to this thread!! I will be sure to keep in touch with the others too...hopefully they will join this thread too! :)

:happydance: So EXCITED to have ALL you ladies join this thread! The more the merrier (appropriate, huh!!!!!!)

We'll stay positive, excited and cheer each other own. Here's to lots of BFPs this month!

Lots of :dust: to you all!!

I'm in!! Christmas baby would be awesome! I think I am cd2. I had weird heavy spotting before the true witch this month, but I didn't count that as cd 1...maybe I should have? Either way I am hoping for a dec baby! Good luck to all!! :)

Hey girls, would love 2 join in, i SOOO want a 2011 Baby.
LOTS & LOTS OF BABY DUST to everyone. Im very new 2 the site but feel more hopefuly reading everyones storys, cant explain it but feel like its going 2 be our month 2. xx

How's everyone doing today??

:dust::dust:

Think Positive! Be Positive! Pee Positive!

Hi Amanda,

I ws hoping for a November bubba but have missed the window for this month as other half away and I have literally this evening felt the usual pain in my right ovary of ovulation so guess I'm already out this month :growlmad:

So, here goes cycle #2 of TTC (although will probably still count as #1 as we missed this month :dohh: ) Will be with you for the next month until we have a chance to go for it again!!!

Never realised quite how complicated making babies was, especially when I used to freak out if I missed a pill, it wasn't until we were ready to try that I looked into how to know when the right time of the month was. I think I must be so naiive to think that it would be just a case of getting as fruity as possible as often as possible!!!

Oh well, here's to trying for a December baby :dust:

Jolly x

Hehe, tell me about it. I came off the pill in oct 2008 and had just 3 periods in that year. Pregnant 2x last year but sadly didn't last and now this is 6 month ttc post losses. Grrrrr. Thought it would be easy.

However, pma pma, this will be our month ladies. Good luck all xx

Sorry to hear that, I'm realising that once you feel ready it's not a case of getting pregnant there and then, it takes time. My own faith is that we all have a destiny and that (cliche) everything happens for a reason - i strongly believe in this. Your time will come and hopefully it will be soon!!!! :hugs:

Jules x

Hey everyone,

Had the weirdest feelings this evening. We are totally ready to start trying, currently inthe process of buying a lovely house for our (fingers crossed) lots of babies.

But today, I was talking to OH about the babies we will supposedly have and my womb / uterus / ovaries / lower abdomen ached like mad!

I've known for a while I want babies and have been waiting for my OH to be ready and for us to buy a house rather than a small flat, but this feeling was new, like I am now aching to have a little baby.

I think this is wonderful, but it also scares me as I know it isn't necessarily going to be easy!!!! I feel like I was born to be a mummy!

Jules xxxx

Hi Amanda,

I ws hoping for a November bubba but have missed the window for this month as other half away and I have literally this evening felt the usual pain in my right ovary of ovulation so guess I'm already out this month :growlmad:

So, here goes cycle #2 of TTC (although will probably still count as #1 as we missed this month :dohh: ) Will be with you for the next month until we have a chance to go for it again!!!

Never realised quite how complicated making babies was, especially when I used to freak out if I missed a pill, it wasn't until we were ready to try that I looked into how to know when the right time of the month was. I think I must be so naiive to think that it would be just a case of getting as fruity as possible as often as possible!!!

Oh well, here's to trying for a December baby :dust:

Jolly x

Hehe, tell me about it. I came off the pill in oct 2008 and had just 3 periods in that year. Pregnant 2x last year but sadly didn't last and now this is 6 month ttc post losses. Grrrrr. Thought it would be easy.

However, pma pma, this will be our month ladies. Good luck all xx

Sorry to hear that, I'm realising that once you feel ready it's not a case of getting pregnant there and then, it takes time. My own faith is that we all have a destiny and that (cliche) everything happens for a reason - i strongly believe in this. Your time will come and hopefully it will be soon!!!! :hugs:

Jules x

Not necessarily, you could be lucky and catch quick - think positively. But, sounds like if it does take a while for you, your faith will get you through xx

Eek this is my last month trying for 2011 baby. When i started trying in 2008 i always thought i would have 2011 baby but time is running out. I am going to think positively though. x

Can I join too please? :flower:

We are TTC baby # 2 and this is our 1st cycle, i'm on CD4. Would love a Christmas baby too, what an amazing xmas present it would be for the whole family

I hope all you lovely ladies are well and lets hope for lots of xmas 2011 babies :thumbup:

xxx

Can i join you please i would love a xmas baby it my husband's birthday too.
I am trying for no 3 i am blesses with 2 beautiful daughters
Wishing you all a BFP and myself to this month

hi all im on cd8 and this will be my 5th month ttc this time keeping my fxd for us all for a dec baby.xxx

Hi all - can I join too? Here's hoping we all have a successful month! A December baby would be amazing, what a fantastic way to end the year. Desperately TTC #1 with my DH.

Next weekend should be bd time for me! Getting excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->