Hoping for a sticky bean this Halloween!

Well, I am just getting more and more depressed. 112.5 iu only got me an e2 of 13.... I have been stimming for 8 days!!! It's suppose to be in the hundreds! They only upped it to two vials of menopur.... Like seriously, you upped it half a vial and it brought my e2 up 2 measly points and now they are only upping it another half a vial. I feel like they should be more aggressive than that! I still have no measurable follies! I go back on Tuesday. I just sat in my office and cried for a half an hour cause really I just hate myself right now.

Well, I am just getting more and more depressed. 112.5 iu only got me an e2 of 13.... I have been stimming for 8 days!!! It's suppose to be in the hundreds! They only upped it to two vials of menopur.... Like seriously, you upped it half a vial and it brought my e2 up 2 measly points and now they are only upping it another half a vial. I feel like they should be more aggressive than that! I still have no measurable follies! I go back on Tuesday. I just sat in my office and cried for a half an hour cause really I just hate myself right now.

I'm so sorry :( I know exactly how you feel.....when I took Clomid last year it worked beautifully. This time, 6 months of no measureable follicles/chances. Hang in there. You may need to speak up for yourself and ask them to up your game. If they won't, find a new doc.

I feel like I had to be a mess for a day, and I'm feeling much better now. I go to the doctors on Tuesday, and I am trying to just safeguard myself from bad news, but try to accept this first injectable cycle may just be very long or may not work until they find the right combo. I went and had reiki done on Saturday, and it lifted my spirits a lot. Hoping for better news on Tuesday.
How are you doing? How many DPO are you now? Hope your sticky bean is cooking!

1nceUponATime ...your post from the other day just crushed my heart :( I can't imagine how you feel. Hang in there! Hopefully the doctor will have some light to shed on what's going on. I've been taking GONAL F and it is working well for me, maybe ask the doctor if you could try it next time. Regardless, I would definitely speak up and let him know how you feel about your progess. My RE said to me from the beginning, we could take it as slow as you want or be as aggressive as you want (without putting me at risk for OHSS). His "go-getter" attitude has been what keeps my spirits high! Wishing you luck for tomorrow, keep us posted!

Hope, thank you for your post :) ... I am getting another set of ultrasounds and bloods.... I am definitely going to speak up if I haven't made any progress, because tomorrow will make my 12th day of stimms I think, and that's along time to have no progress. For now, I am trying to walk that fine line of being realistic but hopeful lol

I feel like I had to be a mess for a day, and I'm feeling much better now. I go to the doctors on Tuesday, and I am trying to just safeguard myself from bad news, but try to accept this first injectable cycle may just be very long or may not work until they find the right combo. I went and had reiki done on Saturday, and it lifted my spirits a lot. Hoping for better news on Tuesday.
How are you doing? How many DPO are you now? Hope your sticky bean is cooking!

I'm ok...trying to stay optimistic. I have a vvv faint line on a frer, which could be leftover trigger. I am 9dpo

Went for ultrasound and bloods today. I managed to get it out of my ultrasound tech that my biggest follicle is only 9mm....I am assuming this is not good considering I am CD15, but the ultrasound tech said some people there stim until day 21. She said they even had a girl who stimmed till CD34! I really don't want to stim that long..but what can I do at this point. Not sure what my E2 level is, won't find out till later this afternoon. I'm expecting it to have gone up to a 15 to be very honest...

So my e2 went up to a 47 or something, and I have one measurable follicle on my right ovary, which is just over a 9. They upped my meds to 2.5 vials for three nights, and I go back on Friday....heres to hoping something good happens.

Also, I asked the nurse again like what the deal is with my body...and she kinda said that this can take a long time on the first shot.

1nceUponATime ... definitely ask them to up your dose. I wish my doctor had done that for me because apparently my body started to ovulate before my 14 mm had a chance to grow more. Sometimes our bodies take over and things don't go as planned.

I still had my IUI yesterday. Hubby had 13.1 million sperm post washed, which RE said was good. I asked why we had to rush the IUI and he said my bloodwork indicated I started to ovulate on my own. I asked if that means we missed our moment and he said no that we were fine. I guess I'm just confused. If my bloodwork from Monday morning indicated I already started ovulating on my own (he also had me trigger monday night), is Tuesday morning IUI too late? The doctor said although he wanted to give my one follicle measuring 14 mm a little more time to grow, he said next month he will just increase my gonal f dose to help them mature faster.

Do you think he made that comment because he knows this cycle might not be good? I'm hoping there is still a good chance everything works out.

I think Tuesday IUI was fine. Your LH levels probably went up meaning you were probably surging to cause the egg to ovulate.... But i don't think he meant you already did ovulate. LH surges aren't 100%, meaning some people surge but the egg never ruptures, so he had you take the HSG shot to make sure that you did. The trigger should have matured your egg a little more and then you would ovulate. I think you have a great chance. As for his comment, sometimes I think doctors are very detached.... And I think he was just being insensitive, and didn't realize his comment would make you feel like there was no chance this cycle. I think he was just forward thinking...and not thinking about your 2ww. Good luck though! I hope there's no need for another cycle for you.... And that your bean is brewing right now! As for me, my doc did up my meds, so I'm hopiiiiing my little eggies are growiiiiing!!! It would be great if I could trigger over the weekend, I've been stimming for almost 2 weeks now!

Oh and the surge usually indicates you will ovulate in 24-48 hours.... So even more reason to believe you were absolutely fine!

I had a beta yesterday at 10dpo (which was stupid.....its too early and it could still be some trigger leftover), but it was 45.

That could be promising! When is your next one? I think my clinic will only do it on 15dpo

thank you for your insight! I actually feel a little better after reading that. I stimmed for 12 days before my trigger. You are probably so close to being done!

When I go on Friday I'll have done exactly 14 shots. Hoping for good news for all of us. I guess it's not really a Halloween bean for me anymore, but DH's bday is exactly two weeks later so anytime I between a BFP would be awesome !

Are you triggering this cycle? I have to be honest, I numbed my belly with an ice cube before I gave myself that shot. I didn't feel the needle but the liquid stung quite a bit! I guess the only thing that got me through it was focusing on the result. I'm 2dpiui and I feel extremely sore and achy! I don't think I will be able to symptom spot if this keeps up.

Hope- I am using the trigger this cycle. Menopur stings quite a bit for me so it's probably the same with the trigger? I'm really hoping to have some big follies tomorrow!
MrsAmk- your tests getting doctors could only be a good sign in my opinion! I mean the trigger shot would be fading and not getting darker!

Woohoo!

My 2 leading follies measured in at 13mm and 11mm, I won't get my e2 results in till end of today, but I'm hoping these follies grow and grow and are ready to trigger on Monday I am tired of being poked and prodded, but happy I am making progress.... I can't be sure I'll trigger on Monday but if I did I suppose testing date would be like the 10th of November around there.

That's great, I believe the follies grow 1-2mm/day. I know what you mean about being tired getting poked. I can't imagine having to do this all over again next month. I go in tomorrow for b/w to make sure I O'd and to see my progesterone levels. I'll keep you posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->