Hoping for a sticky bean this Halloween!

Every time I go in for bloodwork they poke me twice. My veins have really been crappy no matter how much water I drink. 😕. Good luck with your labs! I'm sure you ovulated! Keep me posted!

They called. I am taking three vials tonight , tomorrow, and I go back on Sunday for blood and ultrasound. Tonight will make 15 nights of stims! My e2 more than tripled in 3 days, so that's good, and my 2 follies measure in at over 13mm and 11mm. Both are on my right side.

I am just devastated. Got a call from the RE with my blood results. Apparently my progesterone level is less than 3, which means even after the trigger shot I didn't ovulate. So I'm out this month. I gave myself 12 days of injectables and that trigger for nothing! I have to go in tomorrow morning for more blood work and another ultrasound to try and find out why. I can't stop crying! I'm so so so frustrated and confused. They say the trigger is 97% effective at making you ovulate so why didn't my body respond? Anyone know or have heard of this before?

Omg hope I am so sorry. That's so horrible. Is there any way you could have ovulated even later because of the trigger and maybe the progesterone hasn't risen yet??

The only other thing I heard is that sometimes (more likely if you are overweight) some women need more hcg than what's in the shot.... And sometimes they give a low dose all month and then the trigger. I'm not sure how accurate that is .

That is really terrible though :( I'm so sorry. I'm here for you if you need it.

As for me, nothing over a 14 yet for me, and I've been stimming for 16+ days. I don't know what my e2 is until later, but I don't know how much more bloodwork I can take. My two follies were a 14 and a 13, which means the smaller follie grew 2 mm and the bigger one only grew less than 1 in 2 days.

I went in this morning for bw/us. I saw a different doctor at the practice. She said she has seen this only a handful of times where the trigger shot does not release the follicle. She checked to see if the follies were still there which they were. My one follicle is 21mm and the others are small. They are waiting for my bw to come back but she said most likely I will trigger again tonight at 8pm and have my second IUI Tuesday morning. I feel much calmer knowing I still have a second shot. I hope to ovulate this time.

What dose are you on? Have they increased it at all? I'm surprised they haven't grown much more. What did they say your options are at this point? What day do you normally ovulate??

I don't normally ovulate, so I guess that's a crapshoot on guessing. I'm on 3 vials since Friday, but I'm sure they'll up the dose again. I mean technically one of my follies grew 2mm so I guess that's kind of like on the low end of the average 2mm in 2 days, but crazy me I thought these babies were gonna plump up enough to trigger tonight. I feel like I'm doing something wrong idk.

I'm glad you get a second chance! I hope the trigger takes this time! Was it expired or anything? I'm nervous about mine expiring! It said you could keep it out for 30 days and i never thought I would be stimming this long !

The nurse called. My e2 went up to around 280. I'm going back tomorrow, which seems really soon if you ask me. Unless they somehow think that my biggest follie is going to grow 2mm overnight lol. I have tomorrow off, so I didn't complain. I am going to try to drink like a gallon of water tonight, to make my veins bigger or something to make the bloodwork easier. Maybe there will be some kind of miracle, and I will get to trigger soon.

Hoping so much for both of you!!! Hope: Did you trigger again?

Holy crap! I went in today and I had an 18mm and 17mm on my right side. I also had two 15s on my left!!! I'm hoping they'll let me trigger tonight! I can't believe my follies grew 4mm overnight! I drank SO much water yesterday literally praying these things grow! I also only got jabbed once for bloodwork... MrsAmk how's your two week wait? Any beta results? Hope... Did you get to trigger again??

Okay so I triggered last night at 8pm. Doctor had hubby go in this morning at 8am and I went in at 11am for my second IUI. Hubby's post wash count was only 6 million. Doctor said he likes to see it over 10 million, but not to worry as it only takes one! I felt quite bummed about that, so I went home and bd with the hubby just to increase our chances. He is a police officer and he's working night this week, so we won't cross paths until wednesday. I'm feeling optimistic getting this second chance. I really hope my body responds to the trigger this time!

1nceUponATime I am so EXCITED for you!!! That is amazing to hear! I really hope it works for you this time! I only had a 21 mm. The rest were quite small but that's okay. I think this is going to be your BFP this time!!

You are right Hope...it only takes one! I am so excited for you as well ! It's going to work for you this time, I know it, I think that egg just needed a little extra cooking time :)

My E2 went up to 470 as well...in one night! So it looks like if they have me trigger tonight (still waiting for the call)....I would have like 2 mature eggs, maybe more if I ovulate 36 hours from trigger...

The ultrasound tech told me sometimes the patients just have nothing nothing nothing....then BAM....and that is totally true in this case. I hope the nurse calls me soon!

Hope, If I trigger tonight, we will only be 1 day apart in the two week wait :)

Holy crap! I went in today and I had an 18mm and 17mm on my right side. I also had two 15s on my left!!! I'm hoping they'll let me trigger tonight! I can't believe my follies grew 4mm overnight! I drank SO much water yesterday literally praying these things grow! I also only got jabbed once for bloodwork... MrsAmk how's your two week wait? Any beta results? Hope... Did you get to trigger again??

tww is over and beta today was good!

Yayyyyyy mrsamk! I am so happy for you congrats! Maybe this is a lucky thread :)

Im staying around here to root you all on!!

thanks MrsAmk!

1nceUponATime that's great news! Ice your tummy for 2 minutes and you won't feel a thing!

It's nice to have a tww buddy! I go in Friday for bw to make sure I ovulated, and pregnancy test will be November 10th. :)

thanks MrsAmk!

1nceUponATime that's great news! Ice your tummy for 2 minutes and you won't feel a thing!

It's nice to have a tww buddy! I go in Friday for bw to make sure I ovulated, and pregnancy test will be November 10th. :)

My pregnancy test is scheduled for November 11th :) Five days before DH's bday!, and 11 days after my bday. I am also starting estrogen patches and progesterone suppositories friday. Does your clinic do those?

my first u/s is November 12th, on my hubbys birthday!

That's awesome MrsAmk! Hopefully Hope gets her bfp on the 10th, I get mine the 11th, and you get a lovely photo of your bean on the 12th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->