• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hoping for a Sticky Rainbow in Winter 2015/16

Yeah, unicorn!

Fairy, when will you test?

Lyn, any news?

TTC, still so excited for you and with a perfect scan I hope you feel relieved! Waiting for the first scan is always so hard.

Afm, my first AF since my mmc. Hallelujah! I know my doc was doing the right thing by doing the sono, the hysteroscopy, and such....but man the waiting was killing me. Bring on the clomid baby!

Tested today at 8dpo - bfn.
Will test again tomorrow, which was the original plan. I'm just impatient.

Tested yesterday at 10dpo and bfn. Going to hold out for AF now as I am sure she is just around the corner.

I got a temp rise today!! Trying to hold out until afternoon.... but not sure if that's going to happen. Lol

I can't wait to see your test results, Fairy!

Okay so I got a very, very faint positive today BUT I've also had some brown spotting which I also had when I had my ectopic so I'm feeling quite scared. I didn't get a bfp with my ectopic until I was 15dpo but that was about as clear as this one today at 12dpo. Just gonna wait and see how it progresses and if it is still positive come Wednesday when AF is due then I'm going to call my EPU like I'm meant to and get an appointment for as soon as they can see me. I posted my test in Pregnancy Tests forum if anyone wants a look.

lynanne- my last pregnancy was ectopic too. This time, my pregnancy is intrauterine and I was scared to death when I got some IB a couple days after my BFP but all was well. Hoping you have good news coming your way soon, too!

Thanks TTC, I've had a few people tell me after their loss they had brown spotting and have gone on to have healthy pregnancies. I'm just scared to death. If this is real then it's the fourth pregnancy I've had this year. Not sure I can cope with another loss let alone another ectopic.

Okay so I got a very, very faint positive today BUT I've also had some brown spotting which I also had when I had my ectopic so I'm feeling quite scared. I didn't get a bfp with my ectopic until I was 15dpo but that was about as clear as this one today at 12dpo. Just gonna wait and see how it progresses and if it is still positive come Wednesday when AF is due then I'm going to call my EPU like I'm meant to and get an appointment for as soon as they can see me. I posted my test in Pregnancy Tests forum if anyone wants a look.

Looks positive to me! :happydance:

Lyn, congrats on your BFP. I know you are scared but each pregnancy is different so try to be good to yourself.

Well, that's that!!

Attachments

• 20151205_113752-1-640x366.jpg
    20151205_113752-1-640x366.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 9
Thanks!!

Lyn - I commented on your post over there, but looks positive to me too!!! Hope this is it!!!!

Woo hoo fairy! I'm so happy for you!

So nervous about this new positive. Feeling quite scared.

Well, that's that!!

I knew it! And you were worried you missed your eggy! :haha:

Gives me hope for my own one-shot wonder this cycle![-o<

I know, right!? Hubby and I had the worst fight over it lol. I saw your one hit wonder and was going to see if you got pregnant. I doubt I conceived from 4 days before O... but you never know I guess? So I think you have a great shot!

I feel like it's another girl. I was right last time.

Woo hoo fairy! I'm so happy for you!

So nervous about this new positive. Feeling quite scared.

I understand LynAnne. Just try to remember how hard you've been hoping and working for this BFP and allow yourself to enjoy this and revel in it! You deserve to feel happy and joyful right now! :hugs::happydance:

AFM - Today is 7 DPO. Temp is still up. Last night as I got ready for bed, my nips were super sore when I took off my bra and my boobs felt extra firm and full (always a good thing!:haha:), plus I had a terrible wave of nausea that lasted until I finally fell asleep. Feeling like these are all great signs, but it seems too early and I'm worried they might also be side-effects from my oral progesterone. :wacko:

@LynAnne Yayy congrats, every pregnancy is diferent wishing you a happy and healthy 9months

@Fairy u did it! I know you where so worried about it not happening and u got blessed with your rainbow, happy and healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->