Hoping for a Sticky Rainbow in Winter 2015/16

Mlynn - do a puzzle! That's what I'm doing for distraction lol

I'm so tempted to test tomorrow even though I'm likely to have a bfn. I texted DH while he was at work earlier about it hoping he would persuade me to wait a bit longer and his response was "Go for it. That's why we bought the cheap tests." :dohh: Felt pretty poorly today, I think AF is imminent.

I'm having brown spotting today and cramping in my left side. I'm thinking AF is on her way :( I've been so cranky about everything today.

I got a very faint line on a wondfo tonight but I'm worried it's an Evap since the FRER was negative.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 6
I got a very faint line on a wondfo tonight but I'm worried it's an Evap since the FRER was negative.

Oh - I see something there! But I'm really not good with that stuff either... to me sometimes when people post their tests saying they see two lines, I only see one! But in yours I actually see two... it's still confusing though (this is one reason why I don't test early, lol)!

The spotting you described earlier sounded like it could be IB, but it also could be AF coming. The one time I had pretty noticeable IB, it was 1-2 days before I expected AF and it was a bit of brown spotting (only when I wiped, for a day or so). I fully expected AF to show up so I bought some pads etc. waited for days... and she never showed up! (BFP the next week).

TTC you crack me up! If I had any ICs left I'd probably be doing the same thing - because if you end up pregnant, when the heck are you going to use them!? That's my thinking ;)

I woke up with sensitive (forgive me, I hate this word) nipples this morning. My hubs went to grab my boob this morning and it hurt! It feels weird to want them to get sore lol... that was my main pregnancy symptom last time. Usually my AF boobs exclude the nipples.

Exactly! That's why we buy the cheapies. It passes the time w/o the guilt.

I caught a chemical pregnancy testing early last time, but, despite the disappointment, I still felt empowered knowing what, exactly, is going on with my body.

TTC if you are a poas addict, I'm a symptom spotting addict! :haha:

Today is 2 DPO and I've already decided my sore nipples and twinges are pregnancy signs! LOL.

My spotting stopped, it was only a couple times on the tp. I wish I knew if it was IB or AF coming early again. Didn't get any IB with my last.

I caved.. :( I'm kind of mad at myself. I can't tell my husband.

Attachments

• 8dpo tweaked.jpg
    8dpo tweaked.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 11
We won't tell Fairy :winkwink:

Well, I've decided for sure that last night's wondfo was an evap. I've taken like a million wondfos and a couple of FRERs since then (I know I'm psychotic), and I cannot replicate it.

I caved too and got a bfn. I'm ruling myself out now and keeping everything crossed (except my legs! :haha: ) for next month. It would be lovely to find out just before Christmas. It'd be like a little extra present.

I'm sorry LynAnne :( Can't help but laugh at your legs joke though lol I hope you get your Christmas present! <3

Thanks fairycat. I'm hoping that a big strong bfp is just around the corner for you.

The same happened after my ectopic. I had one normal cycle that we didn't try because of my surgery and stitches, next cycle we TTC but got a BFN before getting our BFP the cycle after in July. I'm hoping it's the same again only that this one is super sticky! An August baby would be nice. I don't think I could wait months and months to be pregnant again!

I caved.. :( I'm kind of mad at myself. I can't tell my husband.

I swear I see a hint of a line, but I have HORRID line eye so don't trust me until it is in your face!

I hide tests from hubby too LOL- he finds them when he takes out the trash

Fairy, I swear I see a line on your FRER- but barely. I have line eye so don't trust me though!

DH finds all my "hidden tests" in the trash LOL

LynAnne, I hope that is your BFP, I have heard of Ics picking up before FRER.

Fairy, I swear I see a line on your FRER- but barely. I have line eye so don't trust me though!

It's there in person, but I don't trust it yet! I'm always on the skeptical side. Although this is the same line I got at 8dpo with my last.

My spotting stopped, it was only a couple times on the tp. I wish I knew if it was IB or AF coming early again. Didn't get any IB with my last.

At only 7 DPO that sounds like IB to me! I see a line, too! :happydance:

Today is 3 DPO for me. Just started progesterone (for the first time). MASSIVE headache this morning. Is this what it's going to be like for the next two weeks (or more)? It's terrible...

Unicorn - sorry you have a headache :( hormone headaches are the worst, hope it doesn't continue for you. I hated taking progesterone.

I didn't get IB with my first, but I did with my 2nd. I hope you get a nice BFP in the next day or two :thumbup:

I'm sure I see something and when I heavily saturate it (tweak it), it's definitely there. Can anyone else see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly