Hoping for a Sticky Rainbow in Winter 2015/16

Congrats to all those that already have their BFP I really hope to god that I get to join y'all this month. I just got a +OPK so I should ovulate tomorrow and I have to say that we have actually been using this fertile window better then we have before so hopefully we'll see that second line.
I'm pretty sure that I'm getting my hopes up way to high this cycle and this cycle is probably the most optimistic one we've had in the past 20 months we've been ttc, this unfortunately means that the fall will be greater if it doesn't work but I've decided that I'm tired of going into every month like it won't work, it gets a bit depressing after a while even though it does protect me from the disappointment of a BFN.

Ugh, having cramps today. Don't tell me the witch is gonna be here almost a week early :(

I feel a little better now that I've gotten a test that is at least photographable!

Yeah I see a line there, too :)
You're still pretty early... fingers crossed it gets darker as the days go on!

I got my BPF yesterday! :) not too surprised since I was 17 dpo. It was a nice dark line... I just hope it sticks around. I have two tests lefts so if in a week or so things don't feel right, I'll probably test again just to see if the line is still dark.

Babydust to all those still waiting it out! :hugs:

Congrats, Eva! FX you've got a sticky one!!

Sorry about the bfn, thumpette :(.

Fairycat - You're still so early, I'd be very supposed if AF was already here. FX those cramps are a good sign. Either that, or just tww symptoms. FX for you!

My line is fading. So, I'm thinking its a cp. I'm going to call the dr this morning to see if I can get in for bloods.

I'm on an emotional roller coaster. I must just not get good fmu samples bc I just tested with smu and got this - clearly darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 8
TTC - I have heard some women say that their smu seems to be more undiluted somehow and therefore shows BFPs better than fmu. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you and hoping for the best!

AFM - AF is due tomorrow but I get the feeling that she isn't going to show on time. I just don't have that pre-AF feeling yet. Really annoying as I just want things to get back on track.

I was monitored this morning 1 19mm follicle that will become an egg. Yay so we have to have lots of sex this week. I'm also using OPK's to confirm.

Tested again this morning with FRER in fmu and it's stark white negative.

Congrats eva1978! Happy and healthy :cloud9: to you!

So sorry fairycat and thumpette. That is so frustrating... :hugs:

TTC: Go get your blood drawn! I agree that the new line looks darker today, but a blood draw will definitely ease your mind. Keep us updated!

I'm 6 DPO today. I got the itch and took an IC today. BFN. Not sure what I expected. LOL. Still have twinges on the left side of my abdomen. Corpus luteum, I guess? Insomnia and vivid dreams last night. Hard to tell about any other symptoms since I'm on progesterone.

On the other hand, I caught a UTI yesterday. Oh skippy! I just don't need this right now...:growlmad:

I got my blood drawn this morning. So, I should have a beta by afternoon. Then, on Wednesday, I'll know for sure if I'm doubling properly. Can't wait!

I think I might've had a cp, as I took another test and same thing - stark white negative. I think it just didn't stick. Bright red blood when I went to the bathroom. AF isn't due til Friday and it's unlike me to start this early. The timing would make sense if it was a cp. Poop. On to December.

Sorry to hear that fairycat.

I've just noticed some very light pink cm so looks like AF will be on her way soon. I guess I'll just have to hope for an early Christmas present in the form of a BFP next month. Good luck to everyone still waiting. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Was thinking of changing the thread name to "...in Winter 2015/16" instead of "...in November". Keep us all together longer. Thoughts?

I really like that idea LynAnne! I love this group, so many good ladies here.

Looking forward to hearing TTC's blood results!!

@Lynanne fx for you as well. yes I hope everyone gets there bfp really soon and would like to know everyone's progress over time

scan today cd13 lining a 7 with two follies 14mm,10mm, iusually O by day 16 so hoping they juice up some more by then. I go back wed for another scan.

Ugh! My hcg is just under 10 because it's so early. The Dr won't let me come back in until next Monday to give it time to build up. So, I'll be testing like crazy to see if there is progression. This is going to make me bonkers!

I hope it builds up for you nicely TTC! I'll be looking forward to progression pictures! :D You're 12 dpo today, right?

My progression pic from yesterday until today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly