Hoping for a Sticky Rainbow in Winter 2015/16

Iloveme, I think your timing is still great! I know it is frustrating when everything does not go to plan. Dual IUIs are always complicated. With the IUI there was a ton (not literally, but you know what I mean :winkwink: ) of sperm waiting for O, and even if you O'd a max of 36 hours later then the TI can get the next group close. And since the egg lives for 24 hours you are good to go. Good luck!

@Mdc thank you, your right im just going to relax and enjoy the TWW fx and lots of prayer. :hugs:

I'm still in Limbo hell and it's upsetting and stressful. Not sure I've O'd all of the signs I had when I was on the femara before the loss that I would O have not been present. I go in on Wednesday for blood work to confirm ovulation or not. So we will see. I really hope I did O and the signs are just different post loss.
I'm so disappointed right now. I just want to cry. I don't know what the plan will be if I didn't ovulate.

I'm sorry danser55. My O was pretty late my last cycle and it was maddening. I finally did 4 days late. Hoping yours comes soon!:hugs:

Well 12 DPO for me. Took a FRER this morning. BFN. AF type cramps today. Not gonna test a gain unless AF is late. Expecting her to arrive on Tuesday. Here's hoping for an early Xmas present next month!

Next cycle I'm going to try temping for the first time. Any advice ladies?

Unicornwoman - I'm also hoping to start temping this cycle too although I forgot to order a thermometer so I dont know when I'll start! Id be interested to hear some advice about temping! What to look out for and the like.

AFM- that's me on CD6 and AF has gone! Woo hoo. It was a standard(ish) AF for me although I definitely has less cramps/pains this time. Sadly I ended up with some chest pains this month instead so I dont think I got an easy week after all! Looking forward to getting started on this month - hoping I actually ovulate. I'll be using OPKs and hopefully temping if I get my thermometer in time!

Danser, ugh...hoping there are just different O symptoms this cycle.

Unicorn, sorry about the bfn, but hang in there and maybe the witch will not show.

Lyn, glad AF is on her way out. Yikes...chest pains...do you normally get those?

As for temping I am not a master by any means, but I do think it really helped my understand my cycles and pinpoint O. I haven't done it much (especially lately this cycle because really not worth it...since I am drugged up not to O). Basics are pretty easy and I am sure you know them but just in case...temp the same time everyday (I give about an hour window...I am not as strict as others), temp the same way (mouth or vaginally), and try not to stress about the levels in the TWW. Dips are usual, implantation dips are almost legend (bc so many people have them and bfn, others don't and get a BFP). Some say best to throw the thermometer in the drawer after determining O to keep the stress down. In fact, the morning of my BFP I had a big temp drop so thought I was out, and other months my temp is high for days and a bfn. Go figure. I will say I had to get up the nerve to do it vaginally. Some how I have become a mouth breather at night and it would have totally messed with my temps, and my thermometer beeps forever...so trying to keep the peace in bed since the covers muffle the sound :rofl:

Good luck! I like temping really because I feel like it gives me something to analyze and interpret and some resemblance of control.

Yay I got a positive OPK last night and again this morning. I feel so incredibly relieved the femara is doing what it is supposed to.

I just got today's beta hcg number. I told myself I would be happy with anything over 100 and thrilled with anything over 150.

It's 483!!!! :wohoo:

Come on sticky bean! Please have found your way to the uterus!!!!

I just got today's beta hcg number. I told myself I would be happy with anything over 100 and thrilled with anything over 150.

Great news!! Have you got a scan booked yet? x

Great numbers TTC! :happydance:

Danser: glad to hear about the OPK's! BD time!

AFM - 13 DPO and brown spotting today. Expecting to see the full-fledged witch tomorrow. Actually looking forward to the break from progesterone though. LOL.

How is everyone else doing? Are we all waiting to O? Anybody testing soon?

CD6- AF finished yesterday. Waiting to O. Going to start testing every day on Wednesday and twice a day starting Saturday. Should o in Tuesday but DH and I are working opposite shifts all weekend and during o time so this month is already not looking too promising.

I hope you can find time Trr! I hate when things don't quite work out around O time.

I'm currently CD 8 and waiting to O. My calendar says I'll O on Monday, and I started temping this cycle so I'll finally figure out how long after the pains that I actually O. We're planning to BD as much as we can in my fertile period, which starts tomorrow. Last month was a bust with just one time.

I'm on CD8 so I'm just waiting to O as well. I'm going to be using OPKs again this month, starting on Thursday, and I'm hoping my thermometer will turn up on time for temping too. I'm due to O next Tuesday and I'm just keeping everything crossed that I do! Plan is as it has always been: BD every second day.

Good luck girls!

Danser, yeah eggie!

Unicorn, sorry that you feel like the witch is near. I heard progesterone is not fun. I am doing Provera next week to trigger the witch (I think a much lower dose than what you are one), but I am already dreading it.

Trr, hoping you can fit some 'sessions' in. It one takes one!

Fairycat, good luck with the marathon. :winkwink:

Lyne, I hope your thermometer gets here quickly. Sometimes I only get 4-5 days in before O, but it still, works to get the temp rise. Good luck!

I am just hanging out still...ugh. I start Provera next week and then bring on the witch baby :haha: I am tired of this waiting around, but hey if the doc wanted me to take time and heal I am all for it if it helps make a super sticky baby!

Today is 5dpiui and im just starting to feel cramping today, no bloating this cycle but cramps and sharp pains on and off

mdc - I hope that you are all healed up and you get that super sticky baby soon.

iloveme - good luck. Hope that the cramping is all a good sign for you!

AFM - Still no thermometer but OPKs start tomorrow and the BDing every second day may have begun last night :blush: Come on rainbow!

Ilove, good luck and I hope this is the one!

Lyn, ummm...sounds like you are off to the races! :haha: GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->