Hoping for a Sticky Rainbow in Winter 2015/16

TTC - That's fab progression! Looking good.

Well that's me officially out. It's back to CD1 for me! Right on time. Come on Christmas BFP!

Ooh that's getting dark, TTC! It's looking good for your Weds beta results.

Looks great TTC! :happydance:

7 DPO here. Not much to report. I took another IC this morning. Still negative. Still getting these weird "pinch" feelings down there. But, that's it. Nothing else. :shrug: The wait continues... :coffee:

CD1 for me today as well. Hope the rest of you have better luck this month!

I don't know what to make of my tests this morning. The FRER is about the same as yesterday but I turned a dollar store test positive for the very first time. Hopefully, I'll see some nice progress on my FRER tomorrow.

Well that means you're above 25 miu which is good!

Hello ladies, My scan went well I have 2 follies 18mm on each side I take my Ovidrel shot tonight then iui tomorrow and Friday. Luckily DH has high post wash numbers from 50-135mil in the past so I'm sure it will be the same and 100% motile. I'm just praying it sticks this time. Wishing you the best

Hello ladies, My scan went well I have 2 follies 18mm on each side I take my Ovidrel shot tonight then iui tomorrow and Friday. Luckily DH has high post wash numbers from 50-135mil in the past so I'm sure it will be the same and 100% motile. I'm just praying it sticks this time. Wishing you the best

Good luck!

So far, so good for me. Here's a progression pic from Monday until Today. I go in for my next beta on Monday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
Still no positive OPK yet. I hope I get one later today. I am irrationally nervous despite a 19mm follicle I won't ovulate. In past cycles I got I postive OPK CD 15 and thats today.

Hi ladies, so I took my ovidrel shot last night. was frustrated this morning because my digital O clearblue was not working this morning. I always like to check anyway to see the solid smiley face, which I always get so im just hopeful I would have gotten the same results today.

Did iui this morning dh had 88.1mil post was and 98% motility:thumbup:. im just praying this month works for me.

any updates as far as what Cd or DPO results?

and I thank everyone so much for the support

Hello ladies. I'm CD1 after my first loss and hoping I can jump in. Had betas taken Monday-67 and Wednesday-47 and started bleeding today.

Trying to remain optimistic as I was only 4+5 and looking forward to being preggers for Christmas.

I had a couple glasses of wine and had my pity party today and now I'm ready to be pregnant again.

Still no signs of O at all. :-( I really can't believe this, I'm pretty upset. I did call my RE office, they said to keep checking my signs and having sex. I will know officially if I O'd with the blood work I get Wednesday.

Hello ladies. I'm CD1 after my first loss and hoping I can jump in. Had betas taken Monday-67 and Wednesday-47 and started bleeding today.

Trying to remain optimistic as I was only 4+5 and looking forward to being preggers for Christmas.

I had a couple glasses of wine and had my pity party today and now I'm ready to be pregnant again.

Good luck Trr!

Ttc, great lines and huge congrats again.

Ilove, swimmer count is great. Let the TWW begin!

Danser, sorry about the late O. I totally get how you feel. This was the first time ever that I think I did not O...SO frustrating! Hopefully your blood work will come back with a great progesterone level.

Trr, sorry about your loss and it sounds like you are doing what you need to. I had my fair share of wine also after the mc, but like you...ready to get back to being preggo. I wish you the best of luck!

Hi to everyone else.

I have been MIA a bit. Doc put me on estrogen to stop O and they did a saline us and found what they thought was a fibroid. I went in for a hysteroscopy and they did not find a fibroid, but did find left over tissue from the D&C. Guess it was for the best to get it removed, but just another set back. Ugh. Luckily now we can get this show on the road. The goal is to induce my period with Provera and then IUI the third week of December. :wohoo: Ready to get this show on the road...seems like forever since I was preggo.

I have a question ladies and a bit frustrated at this moment. I did Ovidrel shot Wednesday night at 8:30pm, did iui yesterday at 10:40am about 14 hours after. Today I didn't get to do my second iui because of an emergency DH had. so my nurse told us to do TI which we did at 11:20am about 39 hours from Trigger shot. I think I got it covered but so nervous it wont work. any comments?

Welcome back Mdc, was wondering where you were! :) Glad you got the tissue removed so you can move on now. Good luck in December!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->