Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

I'm due around the 8th. My cycles are usually 30-34 days. I really think I ovulated on the wrong side though.

FX'ed it was your good side! :thumbup: You don't have too much longer then. I have a 31 day cycle and ovulation seems forever away. So you went to school in Helena??

@Carmywife... try not to get to upset hun....you can still get pregnant with only one tube open..:hugs:. When I my HSG only one tube was open and the DR couldnt tell if the other tube was open or not, she thought it might of spasmed and that could of been why the dye only started to go through but never spilled out like it was supposed to... so I dont know what is up with my one side for sure... There is a nice group of girls on here called "The one tubers" if you want to join them for support. Good luck and baby dust to you, I hope you get your BFP soon!!! :dust: :dust:

@Sunshine, I am so glad to hear that your HSG went well and that your tubes were open...:thumbup:

@Carmywife... try not to get to upset hun....you can still get pregnant with only one tube open..:hugs:. When I my HSG only one tube was open and the DR couldnt tell if the other tube was open or not, she thought it might of spasmed and that could of been why the dye only started to go through but never spilled out like it was supposed to... so I dont know what is up with my one side for sure... There is a nice group of girls on here called "The one tubers" if you want to join them for support. Good luck and baby dust to you, I hope you get your BFP soon!!! :dust: :dust:

@Sunshine, I am so glad to hear that your HSG went well and that your tubes were open...:thumbup:

Thank you :flower: I sure hope we all get BFP's soon! I am so sick of seeing negative tests I could scream! :hissy:

@Carmywife... try not to get to upset hun....you can still get pregnant with only one tube open..:hugs:. When I my HSG only one tube was open and the DR couldnt tell if the other tube was open or not, she thought it might of spasmed and that could of been why the dye only started to go through but never spilled out like it was supposed to... so I dont know what is up with my one side for sure... There is a nice group of girls on here called "The one tubers" if you want to join them for support. Good luck and baby dust to you, I hope you get your BFP soon!!! :dust: :dust:=QUOTE]

Im wondering if mine spasmed as well. My OB said the tube looked dilated but didn't spill...
Gonna give it three months and see what happens.

Ok girls going for my HSG in two hours. I am totally nervous. I will keep you updated on my results!

HAS IT BEEN 2 HOURS YET?!? LMAO! I noticed you are from Jonesboro. I went to nursing school in Helena at PCC/UA. (cough) 10 1/2 years ago! lol!

Got the preliminary results from radiologist. She said both were clear! She said my Dr will follow up with me next week. She did say my right one was a little delayed so there may have been a slight blockage that she cleared. Glad its over :happydance:
Congrats! :happydance: Glad you got it over with. :flower:

Ok girls going for my HSG in two hours. I am totally nervous. I will keep you updated on my results!

HAS IT BEEN 2 HOURS YET?!? LMAO! I noticed you are from Jonesboro. I went to nursing school in Helena at PCC/UA. (cough) 10 1/2 years ago! lol!

Got the preliminary results from radiologist. She said both were clear! She said my Dr will follow up with me next week. She did say my right one was a little delayed so there may have been a slight blockage that she cleared. Glad its over :happydance:
Congrats! :happydance: Glad you got it over with. :flower:

Thank you so much... now if we can get our timing right maybe something will happen this month. The first month we did every day last month it was every other day... This month I may just draw days out of a hat lol. I am sick of counting days :wacko:

Hey girls. When you all had your hsg, was your period totally gone?? Mines still hanging around (way longer than usual thanks to a 123 day cycle) and I'm afraid they're not going to do my hsg tomorrow. :shrug:

Hey girls. When you all had your hsg, was your period totally gone?? Mines still hanging around (way longer than usual thanks to a 123 day cycle) and I'm afraid they're not going to do my hsg tomorrow. :shrug:

How bad is it? Is it still red? Sorry for the TMI questions but it does make a difference.

No, today it's mostly brown. Winding down hopefully. I thought it was ending Friday, then yesterday was red again, and today is back to brown. It's not bad, just have a thin pad on.

They told me if it wasnt heavy they would still do it. If its just the brown stuff they should still do it.

Thanks, I will. I'm so nervous! Hubby is going into work late so he can come with me, I think I'm more nervous about going to the hospital than the actual procedure. Haha!

They wouldn't let my Hubby in with me. It made me so upset. It was a really quick procedure. It will be over before you know it.

Yeah, I already told him I'll go in alone, it's the driving there and waiting that I wanted him there for. I think he's ok with not going in with me. :haha:

OMG girls look how cute this is....

https://www.cafepress.com/+lil_turkey_maternity_tshirt,177170812

I'm getting cute maternity clothes this time. My old ones arent very cute lol

I'm daydreaming about being able to announce a pregnancy on Thanksgiving...but that shirt would be super cute if you already had a little bump!

Yay for new maternity clothes!!! How old is your other child(ren)??

He is 16 months. We tried for 17 months and finally had our son. His name is Lane. We want 2 so Hubby is ready now. I just turned 28 so I'm ready too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->