Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Had my HSG today! More details in my journal

Went for progesterone check this morning. Will have results this afternoon!!

I am having my HSG tomorrow morning and I am SCARED TO DEATH after hearing all the horror stories about pain!!! Is it that bad??? Good luck to you all!

I am having my HSG tomorrow morning and I am SCARED TO DEATH after hearing all the horror stories about pain!!! Is it that bad??? Good luck to you all!

I took 800mg of Ibuprofen and it just felt like mild cramping to me. The girl who did mine was very good and she went slow so it wouldn't hurt as bad. Don't stress too bad over it, I know I did and when it was over I was like wow, that was it?

I'm in the waiting room waiting to get it done. Ugh getting nervous

Good luck...please tell us how it is so I can be freaked out tomorrow morning!!!

Good luck girls!! It will all be over with soon! Hope you both get great results!!

Here is a link to my HSG experience.
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/760924-my-hsg-experience-today.html

Ooohhh, that gives me hope! I just found out I have low progesterone and started 50 mg of clomid this cycle as well. Good luck and congrats!!!

Hey all,
I had my HSG done about 2 weeks ago and I am hoping to catch the stork this month!!!
I am now 5dpo but so far I cannot pinpoint real symptoms. I hope this is the month sooo badly. DH and I have been on ttc-ing our #1 for 18 months already....

Baby dust to you all!!

I am out this month. My progesterone was only a 5??? It is higher than that without meds so I really don't know what went wrong. Good luck everyone and lots of baby dust. I may take a break for a few days to collect myself. I really was hopeful this month....

Sunshine...what did the doc say is the next step. Sorry to hear that your progesterone was still low...I am sure they have other fixes! Take care! :(

Sunshine...what did the doc say is the next step. Sorry to hear that your progesterone was still low...I am sure they have other fixes! Take care! :(

Well I am on Femara and I have ovulated really well the last two months on it. The only thing I did different this month was the HSG and that isn't supposed to interfere with anything I didn't think. So I will take the meds again next month and hope for the best :cry:

Hey ladies, sorry for butting in!
Have my hsg at 8.30 tomorrow morning! :thumbup:

SSOOOOOOO nervous! Looking forward to the next step whatever the outcome........

:hugs: and congrats to those who got thier hsg :bfp:

:dust:

Sunshine - I'm so sorry!! :hugs: Take a few days to collect yourself, then come back to us. I'll be thinking about you.

The girls waiting for your HSG - It's different for everyone, but mine truly was sooo easy. And they had a hard time getting the catheter in, so there was A LOT of poking around down there. :blush: I could feel it, but it didn't hurt. I took 800 mg of Aleve before which I think helped too. Good luck, and try to stay calm and relaxed, it will make everything go that much easier.

Jem0104 ..Mine is at 9:15...I'll be thinking about ya...Good luck and let's post post how it goes after tomorrow!

Sunshine - I'm so sorry!! :hugs: Take a few days to collect yourself, then come back to us. I'll be thinking about you.

The girls waiting for your HSG - It's different for everyone, but mine truly was sooo easy. And they had a hard time getting the catheter in, so there was A LOT of poking around down there. :blush: I could feel it, but it didn't hurt. I took 800 mg of Aleve before which I think helped too. Good luck, and try to stay calm and relaxed, it will make everything go that much easier.

Thank you. I really wish I understood how this happened. How did I ovulate the last two months and now nothing??? so sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->