Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Oh, and another "symptom" - the past 2 mornings when I blow my nose, there's some blood. I know bloody nose is a symptom....does this count?! Hahaha.

oh oh!!! I've heard that from a lot of women who ended up pg!!! eek!

When they're blowing they're nose though?? I've heard it, but I picture bloody nose as blood flowing out?? Hahah.

I had a bloody nose with all 3 of my children right before I found out I was pregnant! I can't remember if I blew or not but I just remember each time it happened I went and bought a test. LOL! That was too many years ago but I remember that part!

afamilygal - the more people the merrier! Sorry to hear about you having to have scar tissue removed because of your other surgery! I'm sure all will go well and if you get in it before O then you can probably try this month! :)

I'm really trying to not SS so .... I'm done talking about my weird symptoms! :haha: It does more damage than good at this point!

Craziness. For now, I'll chalk it up to the dry air! :wacko:

Tomorrow! Hahahaa. Still super early, but I'm going to use a cheapie. I'll be 8dpo according to FF, but I think I'm like 9 or 10. Not expecting anything, but I need to get the POAS out of my system.

Haha no judgement! Some people test as early as 4 DPO! You gotta do what you gotta do! I'm not testing until my period is late or day of!

It's so hard but I'm going to do it! This is my first month with this strong willpower!!

I am hoping and praying for all of you :) I would love nothing more than for all of us to be pregnant together. I must have implanted really late because according to my early ultrasound I'm only 7 weeks 1 day today. We will see what they say Tuesday. I'm so sick of this spotting and ready to address it with the Doctor. I had it with my son so I guess I'm just one that spots during pregnancy ugghh
I spotted enough to need a pad with my second. So scary I know, But he is a very healthy 8 yr old now. :flower:

THank you, it's just brown but its been going on for 2 weeks straight. I can't wait until Tuesday so I can have my ultrasound and ask her about it.

Well, I'm wondering where Lisa is and I had a huge rise in temperature today ... so I guess if it stays up I'll be testing! If it goes down, then I'm not even going to bother!

Thanks angel! I have everything crossed too! I hope this is my month!!!!!

And if I'm not ... well then I have a snowboarding trip to vermont to look forward to this friday =D .... I'm trying to look on the bright side! And stay positive!

Well, I'm wondering where Lisa is and I had a huge rise in temperature today ... so I guess if it stays up I'll be testing! If it goes down, then I'm not even going to bother!

Nope, mine went down. :nope: Dull AF type cramps starting. Boo. Trying to stay positive -- if nothing else, Clomid has made me ovulate and shortened my cycle quite a bit!

Ash your chart looks AWESOME!

Thanks! Lisa, you're not out until witch shows and how long is your luteal phase? You're only 8 DPO so I think you're definitely still in it! It could be implantation also! I've been having mild cramps off and on also but it's not like AF cramps ... and I had this sharp pain in my left side like down low near my hips.

Oh and I've had good looking charts before so I'm reallllly trying to not get my hopes up!

My LP is usually 12, hoping the Clomid doesn't mess with that at all. I think I might be 10 dpo today instead of 8, not sure though. That may explain the cramps, if I'm only 2 days away from AF. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->