Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Yeah that may explain it! But don't get your hopes down yet! PMA! PMA! PMA!

I just read that like a chant...PMA - PMA - PMA - PMA!!!!! :haha:

:haha: It's better to be positive even if you're not, keep your head up! I'm pretty sure we talked about this already on our private walls but how long have you been ttc?

It will!! I'm a very patient person by nature.....but damn this whole TTC crap is really testing my patience!!!!! :rofl:

Yeah I literally had NO patience before TTC! And now I still have a limited amount but I'm better than I was before!

I was talking to a friend who had taken about 9 months to conceive, then lost that baby at 10 weeks, then got pregnant again 2 months later and now has a beautiful 1 year old. And she was saying that having such a long, hard journey made her appreciate every symptom, and made her really love the whole experience, even morning sickness and all that. That will be us soon, really enjoying and appreciating being pregnant, after all we've been though. :)

Oh I know! I can't wait to be pregnant and get a big belly and have a hard time tying my shoes, etc!

I'm also going to love my baby even MORE because I waited for him/her for sooooo long! I will probably annoy my child because I'm so obsessed!

Sunshine7125- that does sound like a bummer, but you had it during your other pg right? there do seem to be women out there who spot throughout their pregnancy, hopefully the doctor can help ease your mind.

Ash- your chart does look good. That would be great if you caught the bean! (but the snowboarding does sound fun! love the snow!) :) when I first started out TTC'ing, if I got a BFN I would treat myself something fun to a) give me something to look forward to and b) give me a treat for all my hard work

not sure why I stopped doing that... I'll have to resume! :)

Lisa- it seems a bit early for AF so don't get too sad yet! plus, SO many women say they have AF like cramping and then find out it is a baby! chin up love, you aren't out yet! :) so awesome about the Clomid though! :) that must be a relief to at least know that that is under control now. I'm sure it wouldn't shorten your cycle that much.

my OV was so late last cycle, I was put on metformn to regulate and it made me Ov later than ever! but I have heard it can take up to 6 months to work properly :wacko: LIKE I can wait another 6 months... If I don't get pg quickly, this endometriosis is going to take over again and then I really wont be able to get pg... bahumbug!

It will!! I'm a very patient person by nature.....but damn this whole TTC crap is really testing my patience!!!!! :rofl:

no shit- me too! It certainly is 'character building' :) I like what your friend said about it making her grateful. I think that too. Ooo... I HATE it when friends complain about their tough pg symptoms- its like "really? REALLY?!"

My cousin was pregnant and it wasn't even planned and she's like ah I hate this, I'm so sick, this that and that other and I'm just like .... uh consider yourself lucky!

thanks, ive been thinking that if my temperature stays for the next 2 days I may test sooner then this Friday!

i tested but was an opk but a very strong positive so fx i O soon, had donation yesterday and hope them swimmers are still alive and waiting on the eggy

I tested...BFN!! :dohh: No more POAS for me until Saturday, at which point AF will be 2 days late.

I was feeling really positive when I first started my TWW, yesterday and today not so much. Kind feel like AF is right around the corner now. I was crampy this morning, but not anymore. I guess i was expecting to see a slight rise in my temps by now, so I think thats why I'm kind of blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->