Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Is your temp still going up? I don't temp so I feel stupid for not really understanding it sorry lol

Haha I didnt understand it before I did it either don't worry! It's not staying up, it's been up one day, down the next, for my whole TWW pretty much. You can click on my ticker and see it. I'd be much more positive if it would just friggin stay up! :haha:

Ok I see what you mean. Does your temp dip during implantation?? I thought I heard that somewhere. I hope thats a good sign :)

Yeah sometimes there is an implantation dip, but then it usually shoots back up. See Ash's chart for a good example! :) Mine isn't going up that much after going down, know what I mean?! Haha.

LOL. I'm saying that's what it is, until proven otherwise. :)

Well I have fingers crossed!!

Ash do you think this is the month??

Sunshine - I do think this may be the month. I've been on my medicine for my prolactin for 8 weeks now and I had my levels tested and they were great. And I had like a pulling type cramp all day today and my temps are really good and different than they've ever been!! I'm feeling good!!

Oh and my boobs and nipples are sore but they always get sore in the tww so I'm not really counting that as a symptom!!

Haha!! I really was going to try and wait but it's so different this cycle so I'm extra excited!!

I waited until 12 dpo because I didn't think I was lol I thought oh well I know im not pregnant.. much to my surprise I was

Sunshine I feel like that every month and get bfn. Hope this will be the month I get my bfp. I'll probably scream when I see two lines lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->