Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Fingers and toes crossed for you!! With my son i was two days late for AF and didn't have one symptom :)

Yeah wow temp went up again?! Looks like someone is pregnant :)

ashknowsbest - I'm 9DPO too. I have no plans to test until I think I actually should be getting AF and don't. I don't want added disappointment, if it ends up that I just tested too early.

True....but I want a rise like yours (insert whiney voice here)!!! :haha:

you guys are hilarious. Ash- looking good, you must be BURSTING to poas (all puns intended) AF is due Fri? the 13th? whoa! Friday the 13th! better do it before then! (just kidding I totally just want to know if you are pg...) so what are you now? 10dpo?

any other symptoms? how's your pee smelling? (HA! what a question...) I know that was a big one for me when I was pg. it smelt weird and SO strong, plus I was peeing like a race horse. :)

I am wanting to POAS but I'm also not because I'm terrified of that BFN ..... Yehp, AF due Friday .. I may test Thursday the 12th now that you bring that whole Friday the 13th up! :haha: I'm 9 DPO and I'm not testing because I read on peeonastick.com that if you had implantation it takes about 3-4 days for the HCG to actually get into your urine!

Now that you mention it ... my pee has been really strong and smelly!! But who knows!

Believe me girls, I'm just as excited to see if I'm preggo or not but the disappointment , especially after that chart would really suck!

Oh and Lisa - Having a big rise like mine is not all it's cracked up to be ... I keep thinking maybe my thermometer is broken or something!

I was so sure my thermometer was broken that I went out and bought another one (a few months back) and from time to time I use both at once just to make sure the main one is right...
thats what 15 months of TTC will do to a girl... :)

I think your chart is just great- its triphastic, right? you have about three times more of a chance of being pregnant with a triphastic chart, than without.

if we assume that 7dpo was implantation then it is now 48 hours after. if you give it 2 more days, Ill bet it would be enough time to work its way into your urine. do use a frer though. (no blue dyes- trust me!)
but I know that feeling about being disappointed by BFNs. I hate that feeling too. :( but then again getting AF makes me cry too. It all makes me cry really. :) I'm useless that way.

What exactly is a Triphasic chart? Does it just mean there is a second increase in temperature?

Does mine look like a Triphasic???

https://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv80/lorileigh16/01-09-201212-44-35PM.jpg

Hi Lorileigh,
from what I understand with a triphasic BBT chart pattern, there is a third, sustained upward shift in temperature, usually occurring around 9 days post-ovulation.
The incline is typically obvious and steady in its incline. but not all women have a pattern in their chart that indicates pregnancy. and not all triphasic charts indicate pregnancy.
Here is one that did if that helps to see it (not mine obviously) she got a BFP at 12dpo:
https://www.tcoyf.com/chartgallery/13935/a9d4cf6f-725a-4ad7-83f1-3e7ce83fb109.png

Ash- looking good!! Hope it stays up!!! Can't wait to hear about your test!

Thanks Angel baby!

I feel nervous because everybody is so certain this is it ... and I'm kinda feeling .... idk not sure this is it anymore .... my boobs aren't as sore and I had those cramps yesterday which could be AF cramps because my period is only like 4 or 5 days away ...
I'm nervous!! omg!!

aw Ash... sorry, none of us meant to put pressure on you. We just hope it is and got a little carried away. no one is certain, just hopeful.

try to relax if you can and keep busy with something else if that helps. take deep breaths... around that time, I try to tell myself to not go nuts and that it either is or it isn't and there's nothing I can do about it either way. but I know it is hard to be zen when you've got this big question mark hanging over you...

but its not too many days left now. if you test on Thursday morning then you only have 2 more full days of waiting- you can do it!

It's okay! It's so nice to have you guys as cheerleaders and praying and hoping for me, I love that! I just get really nervous around this time! But you guys are awesome! I love that you're all here for me rooting for me and everything!

Yeah, I did feel really tired today so I took a nap from 3:30 until 5 and now DH will be home in about 30 minutes! Just deep breaths, I know, it's like you said, I can't change it either way!

:hugs: to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->