Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

BTW, this was so interesting. I had never seen it laid out like this before.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/847669-why-bfp-before-8dpo-very-rare.html

obviously it isn't an exact science but it will definitely help me to poas a little later in the game in the future. :)

how is everyone feeling today?

My ultrasound is today.

I hope to see some BFP's soon! Good luck girls!! :)

Good luck, I'm sure everything will be fine!

Afamilygal - that picture you posted is on this other thread I'm a part of and the lady who started the thread posts is every Wednesday as like ... mid week inspiration! It's kinda cool to see how it works and how long it actually takes. Now some people are different but it's cool to have an outline!

I'm feeling ... okay I suppose. I've been having this thing going on the past 3 nights where I can't sleep ... =\ I fall asleep but then I wake up like 2 hours later! I've been able to get 3 hours in before I take my temp but it's a struggle! I don't know if that's a symptom or not but I NEVER have been an insomniac before! Also, my nipples and boobs are sooo sore that the sheet can't even touch them! It's terrible!

I had a temp rise again this morning but I'm just not feeling pregnant .... like I don't think the insomnia thing is a symptom but who knows! You had no change in your behavior at all when you got your bfp so maybe that's just how my body is reacting ... not too sure! It's driving my crazy though, I gotta say!

Sure :) its an infertility med. It works similar to Clomid but its less chance of multiples and actually makes the uterine lining thicker than Clomid does which is good for girls like me who don't ovulate on our own :) This is my second pregnancy with it and without it I would probably have never been pregnant. I love it!

OMG I wake up all the time in the middle of the night and I used to never do that :) :) :) that may be a sign!!

Lol. Well thanks good to know! I hate it! It's really bad for me though. Like the other night I went to sleep around 11 I woke up at midnight and my honey was still up watching TV and I'm like what time is it ... he's like you've only been asleep for an hour so I went back to sleep I woke up at 2 ... I was WIDE AWAKE... I mean wide awake like I felt like I wanted to get out of bed and do something and then I went back to sleep and woke up at 3!!!!!! and then I fell back asleep and woke up at 6 so I had to take my temp an hour earlier and just use the temp adjuster because if I went back to sleep it would have only been an hour of consecutive sleep and to temp you need 3 -4 hours ....

Ah! Stressing me out! And it's been like that the past couple of nights! And that's not like me. I normally can go to sleep at 11 and not wake up the next morning until 10!!

Sure :) its an infertility med. It works similar to Clomid but its less chance of multiples and actually makes the uterine lining thicker than Clomid does which is good for girls like me who don't ovulate on our own :) This is my second pregnancy with it and without it I would probably have never been pregnant. I love it!

I gotcha. I thought it had something to do with breasts cancer! stupid me. Do you continue to take it in your pregnancy or is it just to help conception?
The ideas of multiples is terrifying. I am so scared by it. I go injectibles next month and they are even worse than Clomid for multiples. Its freaking me out.
I know 2 women who had twins and both had babies SO early that all 4 of them nearly died. one baby is still in the hospital and has been there now for 6 months!!! scary business...

Lol. Well thanks good to know! I hate it! It's really bad for me though. Like the other night I went to sleep around 11 I woke up at midnight and my honey was still up watching TV and I'm like what time is it ... he's like you've only been asleep for an hour so I went back to sleep I woke up at 2 ... I was WIDE AWAKE... I mean wide awake like I felt like I wanted to get out of bed and do something and then I went back to sleep and woke up at 3!!!!!! and then I fell back asleep and woke up at 6 so I had to take my temp an hour earlier and just use the temp adjuster because if I went back to sleep it would have only been an hour of consecutive sleep and to temp you need 3 -4 hours ....

Ah! Stressing me out! And it's been like that the past couple of nights! And that's not like me. I normally can go to sleep at 11 and not wake up the next morning until 10!!

Oooo... girl. I had that too during my pregnancy. :bunny:

really? This early ? I mean I googled it and found out that some woman do experience insomnia during pregnancy but it's normally because they're getting big and they just can't get comfortable ... idk but then I read something that said it might be because when you're pregnant your heart rate goes up because it has to pump more blood and that can cause you to feel more awake or something ... =\

erm... well to be honest, I cant remember. It may have been a little later. but I think I implanted on cd4-5. I had HORRIBLE cramping/backache/nausea. My DR thought I had an appendicitis! :haha:

so lets see... your cd 10? or 11? yes, it might have been around then.

I want you to test lol... Sorry :)

Afamilygal. You are absolutely right! It's for breast cancer. Its off label use is for infertility :)

Haha ... I want to test too but I don't at the same time .. and I have to go out and get tests because right now all I have is clearblue digi and I don't like those because they always tell my "not pregnant"! Stupid digis! They don't even give me a chance to make up a line in my head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->