Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Lol that's the same reason I didn't want the digi's.

I hope u both have good news very soon :)

That can be hormone related??!! I'm sorry but u sound so pregnant. Eeek!!

yeah, I know that feeling... you and I have been doing this for the same amount of time I think. 15 months? It can get SO depressing... but have hope, hope is important.
get a different test today (not the digital) so its on hand in case you cant handle it anymore and just want to know.

but if you REALLY hate seeing the BFN then wait until AF is past due to test, then if it is late, there's a good chance you'll only have to see a BFP! :)

I think I'm just going to wait .. I mean there's only 3 more days so it shouldn't be that bad! I've lasted this long, I can wait 3 more days I think .. and yeah I've been doing this almost as long as you ... I'm at 13 months almost 14 now and it is very depressing at times!

It will happen :) I promise. Right when u least expect it. It took me 17 months the first time.

I know it will happen ... but I want it to happen now! Lol! I've been waiting a year and a month, you'd think that'd be enough time ya know?!

Well, good news is, if I'm not pregnant by next month, my RE told me to come in so we can discuss what's next!

Well the good news is your prolactin levels looked good this month!!

Yeah and that my prolactin is fine ... =D I just want a baby! I might throw a tantrum!!!!

I just have it in my head that I ovulated 2 days earlier than FF says, in which case AF should be here today. :blush:

Yes do test!!!

Ultrasound looked good :) thanks for all the support girls

Glad ultrasound looked good! Are you and DH going to find out the sex when possible or are you going to let it be a surprise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->