Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

I think I might, hehe. :winkwink:

Anyone know the sensitivity of wondfos?

Ah ha the perfect place for me to lurk!

I had my HSG done on the 19th December and I usually ovulate CD14 which was Christmas day. Well according to that the :witch: was due on Sunday, she hasn't arrived yet :blush: Now before you lovelies start screaming :test: I have heard from a few ladies that have said the HSG delayed ovulation???? So I am just too scared to test :( After almost 2 years of failed months I never POAS anymore as I can't face the disappointment.

Were your ovulation dates different to usual? xxx

Oh I just don't know :wacko:

Sore boobs, tired, dizziness, irritable, light headedness BUT I had all of these symptoms when I first came off of the Implant and it was due to a hormone imbalance. I just can't bear to see another :bfn: if you know what I mean.

I know exactly how you feel. I feel that way this cycle ... everything looks good, my chart, my symptoms but I just have this gut feeling I'm not preggo ... sooo I'm going to test on Friday, maybe we can test together!

Sunshine - Glad everything looks good!! How far along are you officially?

Ash - *gasp* I can't believe you don't know what wondfos are! :rofl: A brand name of IC's

Haha I don't buy IC's .... I should but I always forget and then when I want to test I don't have them so I just go get FRER's ... I know ridiculous!

Just got home from work but my pee was really diluted so I didn't. Maybe I should wait until tomorrow morning. :shrug:

Ah ha the perfect place for me to lurk!

I had my HSG done on the 19th December and I usually ovulate CD14 which was Christmas day. Well according to that the :witch: was due on Sunday, she hasn't arrived yet :blush: Now before you lovelies start screaming :test: I have heard from a few ladies that have said the HSG delayed ovulation???? So I am just too scared to test :( After almost 2 years of failed months I never POAS anymore as I can't face the disappointment.

Were your ovulation dates different to usual? xxx

wait! mine was, WAY late! I had no idea that the HSG could do that- I thought there was something new wrong with me... anyone else Ov late after HSG???

I said it already but I Oed on time ... I haven't heard of it effecting O but I imagine it can ...

Lisa - Test tomorrow =D I might!

I ov'd late, but I always do, so don't go by me! :haha:

Ash - Will you test in the morning with me?! :thumbup:

Afamilygal - I've been super thirsty all day so I've had a lot to drink, so probably not too long. :dohh:

Afamilygal how many days later did you ovulate then usual? I just really don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

Ash I was going to test Saturday but that would only be allowing for my ovulation being 6 days later then usual. So I may wait a bit longer :wacko:

Lisa - if OH will let me buy more tests tonight then I will test with you in the AM but he's still at work so I have to wait until he gets back to see if he'll allow me too ... last cycle I went through a lot of them and like I said I only have a digi left! And I hate those, I can't even fake a line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->