Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Lisa - if OH will let me buy more tests tonight then I will test with you in the AM but he's still at work so I have to wait until he gets back to see if he'll allow me too ... last cycle I went through a lot of them and like I said I only have a digi left! And I hate those, I can't even fake a line!

I wish I could give you some of my ICs!!!

I think you should def. test tomorrow with or without me, but I will try to get OH to let me buy more tests!!! I'm actually getting cramps right now so I think I'm out ... but I won't know for sure until the witch gets here!

I think I'm convincing myself that I feel crampy, cause now I'm thinking about it. Haven't felt any all day. Ugh!

Tell your husband I said, "Pleaaaaaaaase!!!"

You're going to test tomorrow and if not I'm going to have to get on a train to massachusetts and make you poas! I don't believe FF!

dont be nervous!!! but I know it's hard! :haha: I'm nervous too! I'm the one cramping and you're not! you're fine! Just test! Just like I'm going to do ... if we're preggo then that's AWESOME! and if not then there's always valentines day!

I probably wouldn't ovulate in time for a valentines day bfp. St patricks day? :)

Seriously, I can't tell if my cramps are real or imagined. Good God. :dohh: Hahaha.

I was just thinking about valentines day and I almost get my period on the 15th of every month so I'm about a 30-31 day cycle so I can try for valentines day and if my period is late then i probably have a valentines day baby!

Oh and I sometimes get that way, where I can't tell if my cramps are real or not! I hate that!

Afamilygal how many days later did you ovulate then usual? I just really don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

Ash I was going to test Saturday but that would only be allowing for my ovulation being 6 days later then usual. So I may wait a bit longer :wacko:

my Ov each cycle varies quite a bit from as early as cd 11 and the latest was cd 17. but last cycle (post HSG) was cd24. (so quite a bit earlier than usual but my LP was shorter too- by about 3 days.)

do you chart?

my Ov each cycle varies quite a bit from as early as cd 11 and the latest was cd 17. but last cycle (post HSG) was cd24. (so quite a bit earlier than usual but my LP was shorter too- by about 3 days.)

do you chart?

Sorry hun do you mean your ovulation was quite a bit later then usual? Slightly confused :wacko:

I usually chart but didn't bother this cycle as we had the hsg originally scheduled for later in my cycle :dohh:

do you chart?

Sorry hun do you mean your ovulation was quite a bit later then usual? Slightly confused :wacko:

I usually chart but didn't bother this cycle as we had the hsg originally scheduled for later in my cycle :dohh:

whoops, sorry. confusius says what? :wacko:

ok, so: Im not 100% sure when I Ov'd. heres why.

cd16 positive OPK (no high or peak on cbfm) thought I was ov'ing

cd21 had progesterone bloods drawn to see if Ov'd, wasnt sure since my temps never went up. found out the next day that they very low at 1.6- clearly did not Ov.
(cd21-23 had no opks and didn't test)

cd24 tested and got a +OPK and CBFM went up to high (but also had a high temperature for the first time at 98.1)

cd25 temp back down at 97.8 but same readings on OPK and CBFM

cd26 temp back up to 98.1 therefore counted cd25 as Ov date (much later than normal for me by over a week)

LP is normally about 13 days so expected AF was on cd38

cd34 spotting
cd35 AF

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-12-14&mode=a&ts=1326237165&u=

I know :) Im trying to describe my late OV to Feisty Fidget. I was hoping someone might also tell me if they think I Ov on cd23 or cd25. If it was cd 23 then my LP wasnt as short as I thought. My dr is putting me on progesterone suppositories since I thought this cycle's LP was only 10 days. but if it were 12 days then maybe I was jumping the gun a bit and dont need the suppositories?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->