Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

could an OPK pick up on the LH surge a few days after? (it was the kind with the smiley face)

I asked my doctor to give me progesterone suppositories also becuase last time they checked my progesterone is was 9 but now that my prolactin is ok I bet my progesterone is okay as well since prolactin suppresses progesterone. I'm probably going to get my progesterone tested next cycle if I'm not pregnant just to make sure it's ok now that my prolactin is okay!

I'm not sure about the OPK's with my smiley face ... some people do get pos OPK's for a couple of days and not just one day .... so could be!

Oh and your chart from last month looks ok ... you had a dip around DPO 4 which is normal because of estrogen ....

It's not good though. When my nurse heard that it was 10 days she told me the doctor wanted me to go on these suppositories. so anyhoo. we shall see. cant hurt right? so you going to test tomorrow or wait for AF?

Yeah extra progesterone can't hurt! Mine was 9 so maybe I need to be on progesterone supplements! I'm going to wait, honey just got home and I asked him if I could buy some more tests and he really just wants to wait and see if AF shows or not .... Oh and on my way home from work like 30 minutes ago I had some cramps that were familiar .... AF cramps! So, I'm just going to wait ... if my temp is up tomorrow then that's good sign, if not then I'm probably not preggo, just my temps playing a trick on me! Oh and right now I have a headache and Idk if that's due to AF coming or pregnancy but I guess only time will tell. I'm not testing until Friday and that's that! Haha =D

Afamilygal - I had really sharp pains on cd 20 for about an hour, and after that my temp started to rise. I think that may have been my ov day, and I just had a really slow rise. :shrug:

Yeah, plus I don't think I would ov 3 days after my first positive OPK, it's usually 1 or 2 days for me. Come on Ash, quit getting my hopes up! :haha:

thats what i keep telling everybody about my chart!! quit getting my hopes up !! sike i love the girls on here!!!

(Patiently) waiting for the BFPs that are coming this month :):):)

Or should I say this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->