Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

yeah sunshine !! enabler! :haha: Oh boy this is going to be a sad thread if these "bfp's" are bfns!

I hope they aren't :( I'm so excited for everyone :)

The Dr started me on progesterone today too

My spotting. I've been spotting brown for 17 days so I guess for a precautionary measure. I'm not sure :(

Ugh that sucks, how much??

Hope it stops the spotting! Glad your dr is being proactive.

Yeah I had to settle for the prometrium pill instead. It was $70. The suppositories were $250!! Crazy! My mom is so sweet. She offered to pay for it. I'm hoping the pill will do the same though

Holy crap. That's a lot!!! Do you know why they don't cover the progesterone supplements ?

The first kind they gave me was cronine I think I spelled that right and it was $250 but the prometrium may be cheaper?? I'm not sure why they wouldn't cover it. Isn't that ridiculous?

Yeah I just hope the prometrium pills do what that other stuff was supposed to. Damn insurance. Sorry lol its frustrating

Mine too. And got a BFN this morning. Especially sucky after having a lovely dream about getting a BFP. :nope:

How weird, my temp today is like exactly the same as my 11 dpo temp last cycle. That can't be a good thing. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->