Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

My temp seems to be slowing starting to go down. I had some cramps yesterday and I think I'm starting to spot. I'm guessing I'm out too. I guess my next stop is starting the Clomid.

Mine too. And got a BFN this morning. Especially sucky after having a lovely dream about getting a BFP. :nope:

oh Lisa, I am sorry :( I know that is a nasty feeling. Are you ok?

Well my temp seems to be going down. I'm probably out. Oh well!!!

sorry Ash... I know how you had gotten your hopes up. :(
for both you, it isn't over til its over! AF's arent due until Friday right? its only Wednesday so you never know!

big round of hugs! :hugs:

Yeah I should have known better but it's ok!!! I'm going snowboarding with my honey this weekend in Vermont and were staying at this lodge with the best margaritas on the mountain. So I can have one after a long day of snowboarding and it will be nice!! Hey maybe I can even visit Lisa while I'm up there lol :)

Yeah I'm sure we'll have fun! And they're getting a lot of snow up there tomorrow night about 4-6 inches so I'm happy and I just have to look on the bright side!

Yeah I should have known better but it's ok!!! I'm going snowboarding with my honey this weekend in Vermont and were staying at this lodge with the best margaritas on the mountain. So I can have one after a long day of snowboarding and it will be nice!! Hey maybe I can even visit Lisa while I'm up there lol :)

Omg how great would that be?! :) Well your trip sounds like so much fun and just what you'll need IF this isn't your month. Especially the margaritas! I had a pomegranate margarita a few weeks ago and it was sooo good. I have a bottle of wine waiting for me in case AF comes! Haha.

Lol it's always nice to have a drink once in a while :) pomegranate martinis are soooo good!!!! I guess you're getting snow where you are too right Lisa? Do you ski or snowboard or anything?

I think we're getting rain, which I'm ok with, I don't snowboard or anything. :)

No cramping or anything today, if AF isn't coming and Clomid screwed with my LP, I'm gonna be pissed!! :growlmad:

Well ... I've been experiencing some sharp type pain in my lower area .... and I'm not sure what that could be but it's probably just my period getting ready to come and piss me off!

Oh well, I guess maybe I'll have a drink tonight, I'm almost 100% positive my period is coming and it'll be here tomorrow!

I'm feeling very wet down there .. sorry TMI! And I'm not sure if that's because AF is coming or because I'm preggo ... does anyone know how CM should be right before AF ?

Sorry again for TMI!

Hey Lisa, did you experience any side effects with clomid ... ? I'm pretty sure if I'm not preggo by February my RE is going to put me on clomid ....

My only side effect was that I was SO THIRSTY! I was lucky. But I was also on a very low dose.

I say have a drink. Even if you are pregnant one drink this early won't hurt anything, and it will help you relax. :)

True, about the drink tonight but it will also effect my temp tomorrow if I drink .... enough lol.... =\

Honey had a real rough day with his son so he's kinda depressed ... and I'm sad that he's sad so ... idk ... but maybe if we have a few drinks together, and watch a movie, it will cheer him up ....

Who knows! I don't have a child yet so I don't know what it's like when you're children act like they hate you ... =\

I hope I'm as lucky as you on clomid ... the only thing is that I ovulate on my own so I don't know if my RE would really put me on it .... he told me that if I'm not preggo by February to go back to him and we'll discuss what's next ... Idk if that means clomid or IUI or IVF or what .. but thank god if I need any of that like IUI or IVF that my insurance covers up to 6 IUI treatments and up to 4 IVF treatments!

Nice! He will probably try Clomid before anything more invasive - or even maybe along with IUI. One of my best friends had been trying for 18 months (regular cycles, everything perfect with her and hubby), and was scheduled to start Clomid with IUI this month, and got her BFP last month!!

I had egg white cm when I got my BFP. Sorry for tmi. It was whitish color

I know this sounds crazy but I kinda hope my doctor will put me on clomid and do IUI right away only because I'm so sick of waiting for my bfp!

And IUI isn't really that invasive ... I mean they go into the uterus and put the spermies in that way right ?

Oh and I'm having like creamy CM ... I'm pretty sure I'll be getting my period either tomorrow or the next day! Ahh ... oh well!! My chart looked promising but it always deceives me!

Is there a chance your temp can go back up or once it drops is that bad?

It can go up, so here's hoping! :)

Ash - I've been searching on FF for charts with late BFPs, like 15dpo. Try it! Hehe. There's some that go up and down and end up in BFP...it's cheering me up a bit. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->