Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

I think we're getting rain, which I'm ok with, I don't snowboard or anything. :)

No cramping or anything today, if AF isn't coming and Clomid screwed with my LP, I'm gonna be pissed!! :growlmad:

Lisa- I'm not sure if it's my clomid or the trigger but with these 2 meds the past 2 cycles, it's been exactly 15 day LP. It definately sucks being that long but guess it's perfect for implantation so I hope the witch doesn't show for you!

Yeah Lisa's right. The temps can go back up and people can get really late bfps. I've even seen some people get negative tests all the way into the 20 dpo's. I do have a little hope but I feel out because I normally get this cm that I'm experiencing before AF and I'm getting it now so. I will test if AF is late but if I'm not preggo i won't be surprised.

Oh ok good to know, thank you. :hugs: So I won't get my hopes up if she doesn't show tomorrow. I guess maybe there's still a few days for implantation to happen, though I feel like it's a little late now! Haha. Oh man.

Lisa if we're not preggo this round then we have each other next month. That's not so bad!!

My temp seems to be slowing starting to go down. I had some cramps yesterday and I think I'm starting to spot. I'm guessing I'm out too. I guess my next stop is starting the Clomid.

I'm in the same boat as you lorileigh. I have one blocked tube & my doc just said he's going to start me one clomid next month. Let's hope we get :bfp: soon after :thumbup:

My honey just made me laugh. I showed him my chart and he's like honey you're still in it unless AF shows. He's great!!

Haha good for him! My husband is like....so up is a good thing?! Haha poor guy doesn't get why I drive myself nuts with this, and right about now I'm not so sure either!!

Yeah it all does seem a little obsessive ... Charting and testing so early and the whole ttc thing but when you want a child so bad it's very hard to not obsess over it. I get so mad at my re office sometimes because I want to have results right away and if they don't call me ASAP with results I freak but I can't help it. I want to know everything!!!

My temp seems to be slowing starting to go down. I had some cramps yesterday and I think I'm starting to spot. I'm guessing I'm out too. I guess my next stop is starting the Clomid.

I'm in the same boat as you lorileigh. I have one blocked tube & my doc just said he's going to start me one clomid next month. Let's hope we get :bfp: soon after :thumbup:

Sunshine, Ive been fighting a blocked tube. Clomid is great but very hormonal. I'm on my 3rd round and I think the symptoms get worse each month. Good luck to you!

Woke up to a temp drop and AF. :cry: I was so hopeful this month, between the Clomid, HSG, getting polyps removed, and perfectly timed BD. But nope. :nope:

Silver lining is that Clomid worked, and gave me my shortest cycle since beginning TTC in October 2010.

Sorry about AF and temp drop but yay for the clomid working and giving you a shorter cycle :hugs:

Thank you. At least AF showed up right away and didn't make me wait all day. My bottle of wine is now in the fridge so it will be ready when I get home from work.

Aww Lisa no!! Dang AF! Well it took me 5 times on Femara this time so it will happen for you!!

What about you Ash?

Well I had a little temp rise again this morning ... my boobs and nipples are still really sore and I expected to see AF this morning and nothing ... not even cramps soo ... I'm going to test tomorrow morning I think .. idk if I really want to though ... I know it sounds crazy but I kinda wanna wait until I'm like 17 DPO that way I know for sure AF is late and I don't get a BFN when it's really a BFP ...

I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings!

thanks sunshine ... I'm hoping too! OH wanted to dance in bed last night and I told him no because normally if I dance in bed before AF it like prompts her to come early so he's frustrated but oh well! I want to spare myself disappointment for as long as I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->