Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Yeah ... me too, that's why I refused! I'm feeling great today about the whole TTC thing! My boobs are still very sore and usually by now they're not hurting anymore! They even look bigger and swollen!

Hi girls,

Just to say i got my letter from the hospital and i'll be put on the 6 week waiting list for HSG as soon as i've had 21 day bloods and my OH has had SA done.

The ball is rolling! :D

All 5 day bloods came back normal, although im still paranoid! :dohh:

xxx

Ok so I'll do a tiny update .... I have to pee like every 20 min! it's not a lot when I go but I just have the urge to pee very often! It's so annoying, it kinda feels like I have a UTI without the hurting when I actually go!

Well yesterday was mostly spotting but AF is definitely here today!! If this cycle goes like last cycle (which is better!!) I could test on valentines day!! :cloud9: How perfect would that be!!

Perfect valentines day present!!

AFM - my period is still not here. Still no dip in temperature. And I'm feeling exhausted!!! today!!! Oh and we're driving to Vermont and its snowing so bad already!!!

I am going to test. Possibly while we're in Vermont and possibly on Tuesday when we get back. OH really wants me to wait until we get back but idk if I can wait that long. If my temp is up tomorrow I definitely have to test but I have to go out and get tests because I don't have any!! Oh and I'm nervous too so I'm putting off testing :/. I had a dream about me having a daughter last night.

Ash has fertility friend mentioned a triphasic chart? I think you implanted 7dpo :flower: x

Yeah it did. It said possibly triphasic cd 24 I think it is. Whatever's 7 dpo. Yeah it did mention it. :)

Omg ash your chart looks soooo good!! Have a great weekend trip!!

I wish FF didn't automatically make my chart 40 days long (it goes by the average of the last few cycles I guess) -- this cycle will NOT be that long!! :thumbup:

tested today bfn but still no temp drop and still not AF ... so I guess I'm just in limbo right now waiting to figure out if I'm going to get my period or a BFP later ....

Not really sad about it either ... I wish it was a BFP but now I can go in the hot tub and have a drink while on vacation so ... I guess I just have to look at the bright side of things for now =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->