Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Who knows ? I'm not trying to really worry that much about it to be honest ... I mean I really wanted this to be it, but it didn't happen this time and hopefully it will happen next month and if not then I'll be going to my doctor to see what our next options are =D

lol yeah I will =D

thanks for being there for me through all of this and hopefully ill get my bfp and we can talk about fun baby things!

I can't wait to talk about baby things and not stupid ttc things!! :haha:

Aww your welcome sweety :) You have been very supportive as well :) I love this site! Your time is coming I promise. Everything has improved lately on your levels so it should happen anytime now :)

yes it should but my period should also be regulated .... weird!! i love this site too its awesome! and im happy your pregnancy is going good =) and i cant wait til i can see pictures of your precious once she/he is born

Thanks :) I'm hoping the spotting stops soon so I could enjoy it more. I'm jealous of the hot tub :)

Lol ... I ended up not going in the hot tub because I'm getting waves of nausea ... don't know why but it was a long day snowboarding and I hurt my knee so ... who knows maybe I'm just really tired and need some rest!

Well get some rest. We will see what tomorrow brings :) AF stay away!! Hope your knee feels better!

Well knee feels better but my muscles are still sore and I got a temp dip this morning do hopefully AF will come today or tomorrow and I can get onto next month :)

This cycle will be it for us ash!! Bring on the valentines day BFPs!! :)

How's it going sunshine? Progesterone helping at all? Any side effects from it??

Hi....I hope no one minds me jumping in to ask a question. My obgyn is sending me for an HSG this cycle. I've been spotting since Friday and I'm pretty sure AF will be here full force today. If I go for the test next Monday it will be cd 9 when I usually get my surge. If I go Friday it's only cd 6 but I should be done with AF by Tuesday with some spotting after. When would you try to schedule for? That's if they even let me schedule it for CD 6.....

Monalissa, I would call on cd1 and they will tell you the best times (and available times) they can set up the HSG... They try to schedule it between AF and before Ov. mine have always been between days 7-10. even if you are spotting a teeny bit, the test will still work but they people who schedule it will answer all your questions. GL!

and to lisa and Ash- sorry this wasnt your months, :( I was really rooting for you guys! but Cherub Valentines babies it will be! :)

btw, Lisa- you are on Clomid right? may I ask- does it affect the quality of your cm at all?
I have heard it can sort of 'dry' it out a bit? I hear that Femara doesn't do that as much so I thought I would ask here since some of you ladies have experience with both of these drugs.

Thanks!

Thanks Afamilygal! I believe they said cd 8-10 but I'm not sure I would take an appointment later than cd 8 since I O early. I don't want to give up a month of trying, you know? I'm not sure AF will be here today after all. I'm back to lightly spotting brown.

Monalissa- be sure to mention that to them, it could make a difference on when they schedule it. GL! :)

I will! I'm so nervous that I can't wait to get it over with.

Good luck with the HSG Monalissa . My name is Alissa lol thought ur screename was cool!!

The progesterone makes me feel dizzy and tired :( but its worth it

Sorry Ash and Lisa! Hopefully this will be the month.

Afamily- Clomid has dried up cervical mucous and is less for some women. Others it doesn't affect. It didn't affect me but it is not clear and thick which is what clomid will do. I bought some conceive plus lube for this month to maybe help it. I won't be doing IUI to bypass the cervix this month so I figured the lube might help the hostility for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->