Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Afamilygal - I have never gotten a ton of CM so that wasn't much different for me my first round of Clomid. I did still get some watery though and one tiny instance of EWCM (I've read that quality is more important than quality, as far as that's concerned, haha). I just go by what's on my undies, I don't "go in" and check. :haha: I've also used conceive plus, we have it on hand just in case!

Good luck with the HSG Monalissa . My name is Alissa lol thought ur screename was cool!!

The progesterone makes me feel dizzy and tired :( but its worth it

Very cool! My name is Lisa but I got into the habit of spelling it with the double "s" because it's usually taken with 1. A H&H 9 months to you!

My HSG is scheduled for Friday. AF did come on yesterday and she's practically gone already today. This place says cd 8-10 but the other location they're affiliated with says 2-7 days after your period is done, which is more than enough time for me to have it Friday.

Of course it would be lovely to have a HSG baby, but I'm not holding out hope since I am not taking Clomid this month. I O on my own but not strong enough. Did you ladies take something before the HSG for the pain?

Oh yay another Lisa!! :)

I took 3 aleve about an hour before, which is what my doctor recommended. I didnt feel any pain at all. Good luck!

Hehe....Lisa is a good name! :thumbup:

Thanks, I really hope I am one of the lucky ladies who has no pain! Because I am a wuss. LOL One more question, is it typical to get results on the spot? I know my OBGYN said he would call me to see how we'll proceed. I'm hoping I don't have to wait for results until then!

If you have a nice xray tech they will let you know what they see but I had to wait a week to get final results from the Dr

I had an HSG before I O'd last month. No BFP but doing IUI this month and hoping those tubes are still wide open!! Good Luck All!!

My RE did mine and gave us results immediately. The only part that "hurt" was when he cleaned my cervix before the procedure. Ouch!!! Good Luck!!

Ugh....I hope I get a nice tech! Waiting for test results is the worst.

Good luck with your IUI, southaspen!

iv been ttc for 4 years.. i had the hsg done 2 weeks ago and it was clear .. just woundering it is possible that there was some minor blockage that cant be picked up on the screen... is there still a good chance for BFP even if mu tubes were clear???

Sometimes the dye will clear out some minor blockage if there was any. If your tubes are clear that's a great sign. It is very possible to get a BFP. If you continue to try and have no luck, you may want to make sure you are ovulating or have your hubby checked out. Best of luck hun! I tried for 17 months and we figured out I wasn't ovulating.

Hey sunshine were you getting your period regularly even though you weren't ovulating?

thanks for your comment sunshine :) i guess im just really counting on this HSG as iv had my day 21 tests done whiched showed i am ovulating..my bloods done my hubby was checked and everything is coming back clear which i know is great but at the same time frustrating :/

Check out my cough drop wrapper. It made me smile, and I actually saved it. All the little quotes are very appropriate!!

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Lisa92881/1326913807.jpg

Ash yeah they still came on time. Some months before my son I had to have provera to start my period but it was rare.

Mandy that's great news!!! Yay!

Lisa I love the wrapper :)

iv been ttc for 4 years.. i had the hsg done 2 weeks ago and it was clear .. just woundering it is possible that there was some minor blockage that cant be picked up on the screen... is there still a good chance for BFP even if mu tubes were clear???

I went in to see my doctor today. He's getting me scheduled in for an hsg for next cycle. My doctor is great at explaining things that I don't know much about and what he said was that even if there is no recognizable blockage, sometimes the tubes can be saggy or kinky and the dye from the hsg can actually help to fill and smooth them out allowing a better path for the little spermies.

My dh and I have been trying for a year now and I am very excited for this next month. I am having my cd 3 and cd 21 bloods done next cycle, as well as the hsg. Soooo relieved to just know that we are moving in a hopeful direction!

When is af due for you?

I went in to see my doctor today. He's getting me scheduled in for an hsg for next cycle. My doctor is great at explaining things that I don't know much about and what he said was that even if there is no recognizable blockage, sometimes the tubes can be saggy or kinky and the dye from the hsg can actually help to fill and smooth them out allowing a better path for the little spermies.

My dh and I have been trying for a year now and I am very excited for this next month. I am having my cd 3 and cd 21 bloods done next cycle, as well as the hsg. Soooo relieved to just know that we are moving in a hopeful direction!

When is af due for you?

thanks for your comment MarineLady :) .. my doctor didnt explain about the sagging or the kinking of the tubes so that is great to hear.. it gives me a little bit more hope :) .. my last af was the 29th of dec and i have on average a 31 day cycle .. although i am excited to see what will happen next week i am also nervous and worried it will be a BFN :nope:

i wish u the best of luck on your journey and thanks again :D

Hi ladies. I just scheduled my HSG for 1/30. I am actually still waiting on AF to arrive, but I'm spotting so I think she'll be here by tomorrow, which would make 1/30 CD 10. I am very nervous about having this test - mainly anxious about the potential pain. My DH can't be there - he will be across the country for business that day. :-( I'm going to have to get myself home (a 90+ minute commute) afterwards, all alone - really hope I'm not hurting. I hope this helps our chances - so far everything else looks normal. DH's SA was OK, and I'm ovulating (verified by charting and CD 1 test, progesterone was 17). Feel like this must be a tube and/or implantation/lining problem...??

The pain isn't bad at all :) its just a little uncomfortable. I hope you get great results :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->