Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Thanks Sunshine. :) I have had horrible AF cramps in the past, and the RN at the RE's office (wow, that was a LOT of abbreviations), warned me and said it'll be like the worst AF cramps you've ever had - which were totally debilitating!!

I also had a culposcopy (actually 2), and I had very bad cramping after one of them, and so I'm just very nervous. I'm going to take 2-3 advil before, and I'm going to also take a vicodin (I have a stash that I use for my occasional migraine). Hoping that will do the trick.

Wait - do you have a HSG baby!! Just noticed you are prego with an OLIVE! :)

I believe I owe some of it to the HSG :) and the rest to the Femara. I really think the HSG helped us conceive! :)

Good to know. I was wondering if we should start interventions after the HSG to maximize our chances... This will be cycle 7...

Hey! It's going pretty well, just waiting (not so patiently) to ov! Hehe. I'll start opks and BD early next week.

Thanks. :hugs: How are things with you? Anything new or exciting going on?

Hi ladies,

I had my HSG scan done 10 days ago. I think I OVed about 4 days earlier than usual!! Is it poss for HSG to bring OV date forward?

Well hoping for BFP this month!

The HSG messed my whole cycle up in Oct lol so im sure its possible :) good luck!

Lisa nothing new here just praying to get out of the first trimester so I can quit worrying as much.

Thanks sunshine!
I was starting to think I was imagining the changes in my body, as so many others were saying that it cant change our cycle.

2 weeks will fly by hun!! Have you had a scan yet?

I had a scan at 8 weeks. My little bean measured on track and the hb was 160 :)

I just read that and was like - 2 weeks? It can't only be 2 weeks til she is in 2nd tri! Then I checked your ticker and omg! Can't believe how fast it's going by! You are literally 2 days behind my friend Kristen, she was 10 weeks on Friday! Yay for August babies, my husband is one. :)

Yay Sunshine your coming along!!!!!

Lisa- Where are you at in your cycle?

I'm 1dpo today and little hopeful this month because I'm pretty sure I ovulated on my good open tube side. I'm not 100% because I wasn't monitored this month with ultrasounds but I had pains last night on both sides that were pretty strong so I'm thinking there is follie on each side! We have been having a sexathon this weekend! LOL! Might have to do it one more time this morning since the egg is released and good till tonight maybe!

Hooray for ov on your good side!!! :happydance: Hope the TWW goes by quickly and ends in a BFP!

I'm cd 10 (already! woohoo!). It's so nice being on Clomid and being able to relax (sorta) and know that ov is coming relatively soon. It was so awful with my long cycles not knowing when or if it would happen! I'm going to start OPKs today, I can't wait to POAS again! Haha. BD will begin tomorrow, since hubby is going to the Patriots playoff game today and probably won't be up for BD when he gets home. I hope to ov next weekend, or at least by the end of the month! I want to test on Valentines Day! :)

Good Luck ladies! I feel so hopeful this month for everyone! It's time and everyone deserves to get their little bean!!

I am still in the danger zone I know but are miscarriages after 10 weeks very common? I still worry about losing the little one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->