Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Honey - Sorry!! Keep your head up!! IVF works for TONS of people!! You just need to stay positive and positive things will happen...plus it will make the process go faster.

had my hsg today. she had a great deal of trouble and actually couldnt get through the cervix. presumably i have scarring from the prior leep. though it hasnt been a problem for the iuis. oh and it was far more expensive than i thought it would be.. that being said. she still managed to get the study to work and i have nice open tubes on both sides and normal endometrial cavity.

and i finished to find out id missed a phone call... got the job i interviewed for =)

so the hsg didnt hurt but.. wow im crampier tonight than i was with the iui's. must be from the dye because like i said she didnt even manage to get the catheter in.

so the hsg didnt hurt but.. wow im crampier tonight than i was with the iui's. must be from the dye because like i said she didnt even manage to get the catheter in.

yay!! for your open tubes, painless HSG and new job. I hope you get your BFP soon.

:hugs: IVF is very effective. Hang in there hon!

Honey - Sorry!! Keep your head up!! IVF works for TONS of people!! You just need to stay positive and positive things will happen...plus it will make the process go faster.

I feel very positive about IVF. I hope I get appointments soon without having to wait too much

The faster you call, the faster you will get in. Im excited for you!!! Hopefully its not a longgggg journey, but we are all here for you! I think there is an IVF section here too!

Anyone have an abnormal cycle after the H.S.G? I was late this month which is not normal & its nothing heavier than spotting.. Didn't know if anyone else had something like this happen.. Thanks ladies :)

I'm having a VERY abnormal cycle - spotting started 3 days earlier than it should have and so far (4 days later) has not progressed beyond spotting. I had my HSG done in Feb...

I'm having a VERY abnormal cycle - spotting started 3 days earlier than it should have and so far (4 days later) has not progressed beyond spotting. I had my HSG done in Feb...

My guess would be that it is the HSG... I also had mine done in feb.... I started 3 days later than usual & usually my cycle only lasts 3 days.. Im on day 2 & Im still very light.

My cycle after my HSG, which was also done in Feb, was also lighter than normal, but not super light...still needed a pad for the first 3 days. What was different for me was my LP was a day or 2 longer and no cramping leading up to or even the first day of AF. That was weird. Now its just spotting.

OMG - I've had the opposite experience with cramping, I cramped my entire TWW (which foolishly made me think I was pregnant, which broke my heart) and I've had the WORST cramps while AF has been in town.

I cramped for like 3 days early on in my TWW...but once it was "time" for AF I felt nothing! My boobs were sore for the entire TWW, which has happened before, but the whole not cramping at the end made me feel like "ohh...maybe I am" ...but...the witch arrived lol

I read somewhere else that they usually have bad cramping after hsg af. I was expecting to feel that way, but nope...just a flow...which was different because the days leading and the day of af I usually get something. hmmm....well I hope we all get our BFP this cycle!

Yeah, of course as soon as I got AF, I googled "cycle after HSG" and saw that the cramping is common, but maybe I was trying to delude myself because I never even thought that it could be associated with the HSG. You can bet that I googled the heck out of "implantation cramps" though.

Yeah, of course as soon as I got AF, I googled "cycle after HSG" and saw that the cramping is common, but maybe I was trying to delude myself because I never even thought that it could be associated with the HSG. You can bet that I googled the heck out of "implantation cramps" though.

Awww, honey - :rofl: I googled implantation cramps myself today!! LOL. I need to step away from the computer - seriously.

Daisyq & smythdm , now I don't feel so bad. I was 3 days late so I did the same!! Google gets the best of me & sometimes I have to remind myself to stop too! Our time will come soon enough :) FXED for BPF for all us ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->