Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Hopefully they give you the results soon. When DH did his they called a few days later so hopefully they don't make you wait to long. I can't believe they had him there for 4 hours. Most def. Find a new doctor especially one you like & feel comfortable because they added stress from dreading your doc can make it worse. GL hun & hope DH count comes back good. Keep us posted

Thank you!!!
Once I get the results back i figured I will make an apt with the new doc....or hopefully this cycle works out and I wont have to, but im not holding my breath anymore lol
I will keep you posted!

Stinas I myself am looking for a new ob.. My last doctor that I had who delievered my 4 year old retired right in the middle of me TTC.. I was so upset because I was looking forward to her staying with during the process.. back to the drawing board of trying to find a new one =/

daisy Im sorry hun!!

daisy - sorry you got a bfn ... I know exactly how you feel, it sucks! I'm also onto IUI #2. Are you doing anything different this cycle?

Daisy - Sorry...hope the second round does it for you!!!

Beautifullei2 - Aww that sucks! Its always nice to have a doc you know and feel comfortable with. Its really hard to find ones like that these days.

Ash - HI!

Ash, going to ask for back to back iuis.

What is you treatment plan - how many iuis are you going to do?

Stinas - hey! How are you doing? I read about your honey's SA, I would have yelled at them too and I would question them about the quality of his sample because they let it sit there for 4 hours! I hope besides that everything is going good!

Daisy - I was thinking of asking for back to back IUI also! As far as our plan, we're not doing anything different this cycle except for increasing the dose of clomid but everything else is the same. I have to do 6 IUI's, 3 with clomid and 3 with injectables before they will allow me to go onto IVF so that's where I am. =D

Ash you totally won't need to do all that! Your BFP is coming soon! :)

I had three dreams I was pregnant. Last night I was holding a baby the whole dream. Had several people tell me they thought it worked and wham af this morning. I really don't think this is going to work for me. The timing couldn't have been more perfect.*

:hugs: squid. I responded to your post on the other thread. This is the HARDEST, most brutal process ever. Ugh.

Hey ladies. Just wondering if any of you had delayed ovulation after HSG. I had mine on 3/13 and had some light spotting for about a week after. I started getting what appeared to be positive OPK on cd 14 and then again on CD 17 and now they have been positive since CD 21 with yesterday cd23 being the darkest. My temps are all over the place so I just dont know whats going on. I have been pretty normal every other cycle and always ovulate. Im going to be really sad and upset if the HSG messed with my chances.... I just dont know what is going on. Any advice???

It did not mess with my cycle at all. My tubes were clear.
I read it could delay O that cycle. How were your results?

It did not mess with my cycle at all. My tubes were clear.
I read it could delay O that cycle. How were your results?

The dr said everything was perfectly clear. They even printed me out a picture and said it was beautiul...lol(kinda weird). Im on day 3 of positive opks on today is cd24 so its just so confusing. I have never O'd later than cd 17.

It could happen. That's not super late. You still have a very good chance. Don't stress about it.
Some ladies have experienced later O when getting a HSG. Just think about all the stuff that happened in there during the procedure. Plus just think of how much easier it will be for the sperm to get in there. No more cob webs!! Lol

I had delayed ovulation on my HSG cycle. Like you, I spotted (pretty heavy actually) for 6 days or so. My tubes were also clear. I usually O on cd15-17, that cycle I o'ed on cs 19 or 20. It was very frustrating. It was not a bfp cycle. I'm still waiting... This will be my third cycle since the HSG.

Im sorry Daisy!! Im on cycle 2 after HSG.
Are you doing another IUI?

Yes. We are on iui cycle #2 right now. I'm taking Clomid and iui will be late next week. Hoping second time is a charm.

Thanks stinas, and I'm rooting for you too. Are you seeking any further treatment at this point or not yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->