Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

I just got my HSG done today. It was pretty painful but my tubes are all clear :thumbup:

The Dr made sure to mention that for 3 months, the chance of pregnancy is increased!

Hopefully I get my BFP soon!

Hoping - Fx!!! Glad to hear your tubes were also clear!

Hey...I know this thread is old but thought I may share my results with you ladies to get some information.

So I had my HSG done today and as it may seem my left fallopian tube may be blocked. I won't know for sure until I speak with my fertility Dr, as the radiologist performed the procedure and kinda indicated that it was blocked because the dye remained and did not spill into abdomen but was not specific...

Anyways my question is..have any of you ladies experienced a glob of EWCM (was tinted brown suspect from the blood from procedure) come out and is that normal? I don't think I'm fertile yet as I'm only on CD 13 and I usually don't ovulate until CD 20. PLUS I don't ever get EWCM on any of my other cycles whether I'm fertile or not.

Any insight to this would be helpful. DH and I will try to naturally conceive for the next few months as I've read the HSG has been helpful in getting that BFP...if after that then we can go from there.

Thanks in advance

I also had my HSG today. it was pretty painful.. they let me watch the screen cuz I work in xray and know what I'm lookin at.. it looked like the dye wasn't gonna come out the tubes but finally did.. I was soooo relieved.. so hopefully that ups my chances fingers crossed and prayin everyday that's its my turn.... Gl everyone that had theirs done the last cpl days

I also had my HSG today. it was pretty painful.. they let me watch the screen cuz I work in xray and know what I'm lookin at.. it looked like the dye wasn't gonna come out the tubes but finally did.. I was soooo relieved.. so hopefully that ups my chances fingers crossed and prayin everyday that's its my turn.... Gl everyone that had theirs done the last cpl days

They let me look at the screen too. I think some places do and some don't but I didn't know what the heck I was seeing. The Dr had to explain it to me after she was done.

Sending lots of :dust: to you!

I hope you get your BFP!

Sorry you ladies had a painful experience with your HSG!!! But being if it helps conceive pregnancy then it was all worth it :D my first month after HSG was a a bust since AF showed up but FXed it doesn't happen this month as I start my first dose of clomid!!

GL ladies!!

I agree. Whatever works. I'll take anything at this point.
I didn't get to look at the screen. The doc left before I even sat up. Didn't even catch his name.

STINAS Im waiting O to.. Im keeping my FXed that this clomid really helps.. Gl to you!!

I had an IUI 2 weeks ago today. My official test date is tomorrow. I got a BFN yesterday when I tested early. :-(

Thanks. I realize there is still a chance, but I'm not too hopeful considering the BFN yesterday at 12 DPO. :shrug: I was crying all morning yesterday, but have pulled it together and am now preparing for cycle 9. Will let you know the final outcome tomorrow.

Ladies I wish you all the best of luck!!!
We need some bfp in here!!!

Dh went in for sa yesterday. I am hoping his sperm is still ok because they made him wait there for over 4 hours!!! After that he told me he refuses to go again and I kind of don't blame him lol

Beautifullei2 - I honestly have no idea! They literally made him sit there just for the doc to come in and say "alright" while he put a sticker on the cup. DH flipped out on the poor guy.
I am going to call my ob monday and see if she has heard anything. If his SA comes out clear and this ob does not help me I am going to change docs. I am not really a fan of hers. Only went to her because a friend(with no problems having a baby, Mrs. Fertile Mertle) suggested her and she was covered under my insurance at the time. Now that I changed insurance, I can go to the doc I originally wanted to go to. A different friend suggested him...she rants and raves about him. Plus I read wonders about him online.
Time is ticking lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"