Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

pinkhope

Reaction score
***Edit***: This thread originally started in March 2012, but has continued as some of us ladies move forward in our TTC journey. Big Congratulations to all of our BFP ladies from this & our previous thread!

If you are new to our thread, please feel free to join in as we hope for babies arriving in 2013 :)

Hey ladies, our TWW is over, time to move on! March is the month we are finally going to get LUCKY!!! :happydance:

Feel free to join our thread, our last one was a REALLY lucky one with a whole bunch of BFPs!!!

:dust:

My next AF will be due around March 30/31, some of us may be due for the :witch: at the beginning of April, but let's get to makin' some babies this month!!!

:happydance:

Hi pink...jumping onto this new thread....my AF will also be due around april1st...I have started charting this cycle, but have decided not to stress much..

Planning a family holiday in April to Singapore ..so will get busy with vacation shopping :)

Ruby had told I will get a BFP in march 2012 or conceive in march 2012...let's see if it comes true

Hey ladies, ive been predicted a late march/early april bfp by psychic123uk :) so im hopeful that its going to happen soon! Im on cd 13 at the mo and no sign of ovulation yet, this is my first month off clomid so not sure when or if ill ovulate but im using opks and temping so ill find out one way or another lol. Hoping to see lots of bfps :) x

hey! i am 8dpo so far, just playing the waiting game as of now! a little back ground on me since im new to here... i have pcos, diagnosed in september && i took clomid last AF to try and conceive while my husband was here for 2 weeks from Afghanistan, he is now back out there & i am here waiting to see what a test will tell me =] good luck to everyone! i hope this is our month! FINGERS CROSSED

Allo allo! I found the thread, Horray! So here it goes ladies, march babies all the way!!
AF is due MOnday but I got another BFN today and I just know I'm not pg, so I'm ready to move on.
This month we will be combining Clomid with IUI, hope it works!

hi ladies can i join this thread pleassssse lol im hoping this is my month

Hi ladies im new too and the same here march is our month which is my birthday tomorro

Hi ladies, i'm 5-6 dpo doing the relax approach, taking geritol,& prenats. Dh is takin geritol,maca,& multi-vits. Hoping and praying this is our month as well. Gl ladies :)

I hope this is the month!! Almost a year of trying. March 20 is my testing day!!!

Hey ladies, ive been predicted a late march/early april bfp by psychic123uk :) so im hopeful that its going to happen soon! Im on cd 13 at the mo and no sign of ovulation yet, this is my first month off clomid so not sure when or if ill ovulate but im using opks and temping so ill find out one way or another lol. Hoping to see lots of bfps :) x

I am waiting for my results from her!!

Heyyyyy! :hugs: for my ladies. It was great chatting on the other thread. Happy to have found such a great group of gals to share this ttc journey with. Hoping this thread is as lucky as the last!

I'm starting my first cycle of clomid on CD5. I hope it works for me. I take it on Tuesday.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh, ME ME!!! Lol, I wanna stalk you guys!!! I should O in the next couple of days!! :)

Hello, I will be lurking. I def want a bfp by May ATL. Soo excited me and DF

Hello all, I'll be lurking too, I love hearing other people's bfps, gives me hope! I'm 10 days late (unheard of for me) but all my hpts so far have been negative :( I'm starting to drive myself mad now. I'm constantly googling, very restless, and addicted to hpts I shouldn't be buying! Wishing you all bfps *very* soon <crosses fingers>

Heyyyyy! :hugs: for my ladies. It was great chatting on the other thread. Happy to have found such a great group of gals to share this ttc journey with. Hoping this thread is as lucky as the last!

I'm starting my first cycle of clomid on CD5. I hope it works for me. I take it on Tuesday.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

YAY! Tuesday? So fun! You're so close dear! :D I'm happy to have a clomid buddy. It can make you feel kinda icky. I would reccomended taking it at night after you have eaten.

And hi to all the new to the march babies club! :) GL to you all!! :happydance:

Hey ladies just stopping in to say hi :) I'm away at a marriage retreat with the hubs for the weekend but will be back on the forum with y'all tomorrow night/monday.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend even though lots of us are dealing with AF... mine is miserable!!! Ready for it to be over!!

See you ladies soon!

hi ladies i got a positive opk today so next couple of days ishould ov got a lot of pain on my right side too gl lots and lots of babydust to all of you xx

Thanks AFam! I actually take it tomorrow. IDK why I said Tuesday.

Love to join you guys! AF is almost over and then were starting to try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->