Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

So sorry to hear of what you're going through Pinkhope, I pray you recover super quickly and can get back to TTC asap!!

Hey ladies... hope everyone is well this weekend.

Some tough news for me the other day... got my colposcopy biopsy results back and came back with several areas of high grade pre-cancerous cells... so will have to have a surgery to remove a few areas of the cervix that are affected. I'm freaking out... have done some research and many women say this makes it even harder to get pregnant or carry a baby to full term. :(

Spoke with doctor and I think they may combine this procedure with another laparoscopy to remove my endometriosis again. Both procedures I will have anesthesia, so might as well knock them both out at once... Although this is all a big mess and puts a stop to my TTC for a while, which I'm devestated about, I guess it's a "good thing" as my health is #1, they found the precancerous cells early, and removing the endometriosis again may in fact make it easier to conceive... I don't know, still tossing all of this around in my head and trying to come to terms with the fact that it's likely we may not conceive before DH deploys, as it's not far away and he will be away several times beforehand for training... so we'll miss quite a few chances...

Truly just so upset.... I know eventually we WILL get our family, but the disappointment and set backs are really getting to me now... It's a year we've been trying and now it will have to be put on hold, possibly for quite a while... :cry:

Pink :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that you are going through all of this. I truly wish you a speedy recovery and hope that your baby isn't too far off in the future. You are so brave for making the decision to put your health first and even bolder for sharing your experience with us. Don't give up on your TTC hopes. It took us over a year and a half and just when I thought it wasn't going to happen BAM! :hugs: You know I'm here if you need to talk

Hey Pinkhope,
Early April I had a chemical pregnancy and when I went to my doctors to get checked out I received more devastating news that my pap smear results from 2 weeks prior came back with high grade dysplagia. I went on to have a colposcopy and from there had a cold knife cone biopsy done on may 10th. I totally understand what you are going through. I think getting the news is difficult enough, but when you are TTC it definitely has a bigger impact.

I had my 1 month post-op appt June 4th and my doctor said that she was very confident that she got everything and as she put it "it was in the tash". She said my cervix looked very well healed and that usually she tell people to wait until the follow up pap smear at 3-4 months to TTC again but she said we could go ahead. This made me very nervous b/c I'm very much "by the book". My DH and I decided to not really "try" but we wouldn't prevent. Then BAM I was pregnant! We only :sex: twice, but it did the trick. My DH and I were talking and we were saying that maybe my cervix was more "open" and his swimmers could pass thru easier:happydance:

I'm currently 5w+6d and couldn't be happier. I'm still nervous about my follow up pap smear, but I'm trying to not let that crowd my happiness of being pregnant. Right now you have to get yourself healthy and I know it's hard to not think about TTC, but once you do get healthy things will happen for you. If you ever want to chat or have any questions about anything please don't hesitate to ask. :hugs:

Lilly I'm so sorry that you went through all of that as well. So estactic that you got a BFP and are over 6 weeks along :happydance:
A friend of mine had a similar experience. As soon as they did the colposcopy and removed a few of the endometriosis cell groups she got her BFP. I think it's true that sometimes these types of procedures can clear the way for the little swimmers to get through. We thought it was going to take a good while after the procedure but she ended up with her BFP before me and is due any day now.

I know that this is a lot to go through but as long as we put our health first and stay faithful, I think we'll all be smiling, holding our little beans soon enough :)

Thank you Blu... :hugs:

So blessed to have the support of all of you lovely ladies!!!:D

Hope you and little man are doing well Blu!! Almost halfway through, truly can't believe that!!!

Pink, I can't believe it either! We are doing fine. I go back to the dr next Thursday for my 20 week scan. I've been feeling him move a lot lately, though nothing strong enough for DH to feel from the outside.

How are all of you ladies?

Blu & Juless- over halfway!!!! wow!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Bet you can't wait to meet your little ones!!!!

Hey pink!
I'm good 11dpo but not optimistic this month :0(
How's things with you?
How quickly is time flying?! Can't believe Blu and jules are halfway!! Wow!!

Anyone heard from afam? I hope she's ok
Xxx

Hey ladies :flower:

I hope all is well. I'm doing well, no complaints. Little one is getting bigger and movements/kicks are as well.

Pink how are you feeling? Any updates on your procedures?

Fatmumma what day will you test?

Haven't heard anything from afam in quite some time, hope she is ok.

So this update is a bit on the LATE side, not sure many of you even remember this thread or will even check it, since many of you are busy with your little ones by now! But this girl right here just got a BFP and is pretty shocked! All this time... My DH deployed with the Army for 9 months and when he got back (in August) I tried not to even think about getting pregnant. It's still so early so I'm trying not to get over excited, but omg omg! I almost died when I saw that 2nd line come up!

Hope you are all doing well!!!! Wherever life has brought you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->