Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Allo blu! Got af today, full force. I was expecting to get her but not a day early! I'm on progesterone supplements (gel) that my RE up me on to stop af coming early but it didn't work. Hope he has an opinion about it tomorrow...SO confusing. And disappointing... :(

To the new ladies joining this thread, this is a great group of ladies!! I was in their feb thread and got my BFP :happydance: I'll be popping in to see who gets their BFP this month.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lots of luck to you all and FX's this is your month!!

hi ladies :)
We're trying for #2 and this is our first cycle. It took us a year to get our BFP with #1 so not really expecting anything this month. (And my Mum is staying with us which make things a wee bit tricky)!

Anyway, I'm 3DPO today and am resisting buying any HPT's until AF is late (I nearly bankrupted us with my HPT addiction when we were TTC #1 and have promised hubby I'll be better behaved this time)!

:dust: To everyone :)

Hiii, I'm currently ttc in cycle 2 and at least 7 days late (CD1 was 25th Jan) but haven't tested yet! We were NTNP for 3 years but nothing happened so I decided to wait a while and go on the pill in november 2011. I missed 3 periods which I thought was due to starting the pill but was taken to hospital as I was bleeding really heavily and discovered I was just over 3 months pregnant! I found out 2 days later that I was miscarrying but despite being upset it gave me new hope as I'd finally gotten pregnant so knew I was able to concieve. The bleeding stopped at beginning of Jan and we started TTC but my period came on 25th Jan-31st Jan and I haven't had any bleeding whatsoever since so am hoping my test tomorrow will be a BFP :D

Hi please can I join I'm hoping this will be my month too! I'm on day 11 waiting to O.... C'mon O ! No signs yet... Hey out of curiousity when you get a positive on the opk how many times do you BD in the next few days? Thanks :)

Good morning and :hugs: for everyone!

juless, Gcttc, staceyful Hotpink_Mom iow_bird Welcome, we are happy to have you here!

AFam Sorry AF came, and early. Such a witch... Hopefully all turns out well when you talk to your dr. :hugs:

MommaB How are you feeling today. How's that little bean??

iow_bird Find some time to DTD when mom's not around, even if it's a quickie. I agree, don't drive everyone crazy with the POAS addition, it's so costly! I am not buying any early this time. I have one left from last month's testing but not buying any until AF is late. That stuff is costly, I can only imagine how much I've spent over the last year and a half. :dohh:

staceyful Sorry for your loss hun. I hope this is your month. Fx'd for a BFP. When are you planning to test?

Gcttc I like to use the OPK sticks that show the lines, that way I see the line getting darker. We BD usually two days before the actual positive, the day it turns positive and if DH has the energy, the day after the positive.

AFM - AF is just about done. I start my first round of 50mg Clomid today. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm new to trying anything other than bd to get pregnant but we'll see how it goes.

Happy Monday and :dust: for everyone.

Hi I tested twice today with suresign and both were BFP's :D thanks and good luck to you :) x

Good Morning Ladies!! Congrats Stacey!!! :)

As for me, still no properly positive OPK :shrug: I guess I'm going to O late after my chemical. Their still really dark, but they don't get darker than the control until I let them sit a while, and I don't think that really counts. :( Boo. Just want to O already!!! No EWCM yet either.

Have first appointment with fertility clinic on 22nd March, would love love love to get pregnant this month and avoid all of that. Fingers crossed it will be my lucky month, had MC 2 years ago after getting pregnant first month trying, nothing since :-(

hey! congratulations Staceyful! this thread already has some happy news! wonderful! :)

morning Blu!! so clomid today huh? GREAT! are you excited? when will you be taking it? (take it on a full stomach btw) I'm very excited for you, I hope this is the end of the journey for you!! :hugs:

I called the Dr and I'm going in today for cd2 u/s to make sure I don't have any cysts from the last cycle. I've been having some pain on my left side (and right some too) so I hope I am in the clear to start round 2!!
If I am, the doctor is going to talk to me about IUI and maybe trying Femara rather than Clomid since it affected my cm so badly.

I'll let you know what they say. Have you heard anything about Femara?

Gcttc- after our first + OPK we tend to BD once a day for the next 3-4 days. my RE told me he thought it could be better to do it every other day, skiping the first day of +OPK and Bding the 2nd, 4th and 6th day.
That makes me SUPER nervous, cause what if you miss it!!

but always try to bd before the surge too. (every other day starting from around cd10ish- depending on the length of your cycle) in good cm, sperm can live in the fallopian tube waiting for the egg for up to 5 days. :D GL!!

iow_bird- trying to sneak in Bding around in-laws can be stressful but where theres a will- theres a way! :D
and I hear you on the HPTs. not having them around it smart. its very tempting otherwise... and its silly cause LOTS of women dont even get a + til after AF is due anyways. GL!!

FX for everyone on this thread!!

Have first appointment with fertility clinic on 22nd March, would love love love to get pregnant this month and avoid all of that. Fingers crossed it will be my lucky month, had MC 2 years ago after getting pregnant first month trying, nothing since :-(

I hear a lot of women get their BFP just at the threat of intervention- hope this is the case for you! :D GL!
I'm sort of like you- I had a mc 16 months ago after bding once in the cycle- and nothing since then too! MADNESS!
turns out I had a big uterine septum and stage III Endometriosis so they think that's why I wasn't having any luck. Hopefully now we stand a better chance! :D

Hey MamaG.. try talking to your doctor to see if you can get blood drawn after suspected O. That'll tell you if you ov'd this cycle or not. Or you could try the digital tests so you don't have to guess on the lines or not.

Hi Jessie - sorry for your loss. I'm glad you're going to see a doctor b/c I would suggest talking to someone if it's been that long. They'll run routine test. Hopefully you'll get your BFP before then and wont even need them. Fx'd.

AFam - yes, I'm so nervous. I'm going to take it after lunch I suppose. Hope your doctor's appointment goes well. I haven't heard of Femara before. I too, heard, that clomid can dry out CM. I brought some preseed for the first time so I'm going to try that this month just in case. Let me know how your appointment goes.

I took mine in the pm (so that the majority of symptoms could maybe happen during the night) not sure if it made a difference but my symptoms werent terrible

Hey guys, stupid AF got me on 2nd March :( gutted! But all up for this month.

I don't take my temperature or anything and don't really know anything about it - just guessing ovulation. Can anyone give me any advice about the best thing to do/method to use - I'm pretty clueless! :)

InChrist - Welcome! This link is a great little tool that will explain much better than I can... GL :)
https://www.whattoexpect.com/preconception/fertility/five-ways-to-tell-you-are-ovulating.aspx

I'm still over here dealing with AF... she lasts so long and is so painful :( Cramps are still killing me, 4 days in. BLAH!

In other news, hubs agreed to try the SMEP plan this month- we'll see if he actually sticks to it. I think the marriage retreat we went on helped, we are feeling great about our marriage and future. I feel more prepared for his first deployment (November of this year) and we just had a great time overall. Definitely needed that as I was really depressed with the arrival of AF this month :/ It's pretty much a sure bet that if I DO get pregnant soon, he won't be here for baby's birth because of the deployment, but we had some great dialogue about it and are both feeling pretty positive after the weekend.

I know it's slightly little off-topic (although still related) but I would definitely recommend a marriage retreat for any married couple. We had such a great time and with all the stress of TTC, we needed to get some time away and improve our communication.

Hope all of you wondeful ladies are surviving your Monday! Welcome to all the new gals joining our thread!! Glad to have you here, no matter where you're at in your cycle/TTC journey! :hugs:

Please can I join this thread? My husband and I started TTC last night :happydance:

I have got my fingers and toes crossed for everyone and hope that March is a very lucky Month for us all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->