Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

InChrist - Welcome! This link is a great little tool that will explain much better than I can... GL :)

Thanks very much pink, that's really helpful! :) It's so great having this group - it's so nice that we can all go through this together! :)

Sarah

Hey InChrist & Dosey. Welcome and gl!

Hey Pink. How was your day? Retreat sounded wonderful! I feel like DH and I need a getaway.

AFam no symptoms for me yet from Clomid. You're trying SMEP! I wonder if i can get DH to try it. Seems like a lot of ladies have gotten bpfs from using it.

I've had an SMEP fail! Lol, DH was sick, and then I was grossed out one night from a terrible horrible movie that I should NEVER have clicked on, boo. But I haven't O'ed yet, so I'm hoping it isn't too late!!

Hello ladies,

This is my first time posting but I have been reading the threads for a few days now. I am very new to this and it's DH and I first month trying and I am very hopeful.

I used the WebMD ovulation calculator as I am very regular (31 day cycle). It predicted that I would ovulate between 2/25-2/29. DH and I DTD every other day 2/24-29. I am supposed to test 3/14.

Current symptoms are:
Very sore breast started on 3/1 or 3/2-present (not uncommon for me before AF)
Runny nose/sneezing, scratchy throat (i.e. cold like symptoms) 2/27-present
Cloudy head (hard to explain, kind of like a head cold symptom)
Frequent urination (started about yesterday and noticed an increase today)
Large appetite (not uncommon for me at anytime, lol)

Any advice or suggestions? Please help:flower:

Hello ladies,

This is my first time posting but I have been reading the threads for a few days now. I am very new to this and it's DH and I first month trying and I am very hopeful.

I used the WebMD ovulation calculator as I am very regular (31 day cycle). It predicted that I would ovulate between 2/25-2/29. DH and I DTD every other day 2/24-29. I am supposed to test 3/14.

Current symptoms are:
Very sore breast started on 3/1 or 3/2-present (not uncommon for me before AF)
Runny nose/sneezing, scratchy throat (i.e. cold like symptoms) 2/27-present
Cloudy head (hard to explain, kind of like a head cold symptom)
Frequent urination (started about yesterday and noticed an increase today)
Large appetite (not uncommon for me at anytime, lol)

Any advice or suggestions? Please help:flower:

Advice- do ANYTHING you can to get your mind off of the 2ww :)
Suggestions- try not to test early! It just makes it that much worse if you see a :bfn: (wish I could take my own suggestion there!)
Also, don't get down if you don't get it the first month!! These things can take time :)

Great advice Mammag :) & Welcome R4BB :happydance:

Hi Blu, my day was alright how about yours? I'm interested to follow along with you girls on the Clomid, as I'm thinking of giving it a go soon. Wishing you the best of luck :hugs:

I'm so tired of AF... I literally can't wait to have a break from it for 9 months when I finally do get a BFP! Maybe TMI but I have awful periods, seriously painful, heavy, and last anywhere from 7-9 days, heavy right on through. I FEEL SO DRAINED TONIGHT! (literally lol!)

Sorry about AF pink :hugs: But don't worry about TMI, lol; ever. There really is no such thing on the TTC boards!!!

Morning ladies!:flower:

Welcome R4BB! MamaG gave you excellent advice. :thumbup:
Do you have any SMEP advice?

Hey Hotpink! :hugs:

Hey AFam, how did your day turn out?

Hey Pink. My day was ok. I've been a little emotional, dealing with a few issues but other than that ok. I took my first round of Clomid last night. No symptoms to report b/c I took it and went to sleep. lol I hope AF ends soon for you, sounds dreadful.

Hey – dippyns, dinky, princesskp, dee11, Sexy C, Luckie3, BGulley, J.Kiera, Branwen, dee11, juless, iow_bird, Gcttc, jessief :wave: Any updates?

AFM - I'm finishing up, I think at this point it's really post AF spotting more than anything. We'll see. I started charting my temp using this app on my phone and a bbt thermometer when I wake up in the morning. I hope everyone has a great day.

I'm so tired of AF... I literally can't wait to have a break from it for 9 months when I finally do get a BFP! Maybe TMI but I have awful periods, seriously painful, heavy, and last anywhere from 7-9 days, heavy right on through. I FEEL SO DRAINED TONIGHT! (literally lol!)

Sorry to hear that pinkhope - if it's any consolation I know exactly how you feel! AF is so horrible, and I tend to have heavy and painful periods - best thing I've found is feminax extra and a hot water bottle, oh and chocolate! :) Hope you're having a good day :hugs:

Ugh, should I test?

Ummm, YES!! Lol. And make sure you post a pic!! Lol.

My only SMEP advice is to not freak yourself out if you miss a day, it'll be just fine if you do, just make sure you get some BD in the next day and so on. It's kinda like when you are taking antibiotics and miss a dose, don't double up, just take your next dose at it's prescribed time :)

AF finished so it's officially TTC time! Am I crazy to be super excited for the TWW? Lol

Not sure???? Ugh
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120306083250.jpg
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120306083436.jpg

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining you. It's my first month of TTC, although last month we were NTNP being the first one off the pill. Last month I used opks all month and never got a positive one, so i don't think my body kicked into action last month, but today I think I must be close, I've attached a pic, I don't think it's positive but I don't think it's far off! It's lovely to have a group all trying at the same time. Fingers crossed for all of us! x

Attachments

• IMG_0184[1].jpg
    IMG_0184[1].jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 8
Hello Ladies,
I wanted to join you on this thread also.
AF arrived early this morning a little late. I called my OB,
to get a refill on my Clomid and to get a script to have an HSG, I
am patiently waiting for her to call me back, so I can get it scheduled.

Hoping it can be done next week! Hoping to get lucky and get an HSG baby!!!!

hotpink_mom - I'm not sure I can see anything, but it's still early so try not to stress!

& Welcome cheska & Hi Jai!! :hi:

What do y'all think of this one??

Attachments

• DSCI0624.jpg
    DSCI0624.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads