Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Congrats to all the BFP's :happydance::happydance:

I haven't been on here for a while...how is everyone doing? and how are the pregant fairies doing? :hugs:

AFM: I will be starting my Fertomid-50 on Sartuday(day5-9) which the doc has prescribed for me...FX'd!

where is everyone in their cycle?

:dust:

Hey everyone!!

Blu- how fast is time flying? 15 weeks already! I'd wanna know whether I was carrying a boy or a girl but I'd keep it between me and my oh!! It's fun to watch everyone try and guess!! Hope the little person isn't causing too much trouble!!

Pink- I'm sure they give you results like that just to confuse you more!! Glad he's getting results checked! At least that way you have one answer to what's going on!

Yikes- how's things sweetie? Hope you're feeling ok?!

Mummy- hey hunni how are you? Glad you've been given something thatll help you hopefully!!

Afm- I'm 2dpo and really hoping this is the month!!

Xxxx

Fx for you fatmumma!! Hoping this will be the month for both of us!

Just found out my husband will be gone almost all of August for some kind of pre-deployment training... so another month lost in our effort to conceive before he deploys (November) :( I really am just praying it happens before he leaves... waiting the whole time he's gone would really SUCK.

Thanks Yikes, I agree he needs to see the doctor... Hopefully he will actually make the appointment. He had his testosterone levels checked a few weeks back as well and those came back a bit low so he needs some answers about that too.

How are you feeling Yikes? & lmao at the peoples job it is to sniff the sperm :haha:

I am feeling okay now... 4+3 thru 5+6 was a rough time. I was super duper nauseous. My MW gave me Vitamin B6 which has helped a great deal :thumbup:... and now if I could just rid of the bloating I'd be thrilled.

Hugs Pink, and to all of the ladies on this thread. Fx'd for a big month ahead full of BFPs!!

Hey my fave girlies!! How are we all??
Missing everyone's updates :0(!!

Hoping you're all happy and healthy and your usual lovely selves!!

Sending you all mummy huggles
XxxxXxxxX

Helllooo gals :)

Still riding out the BD train as I haven't ovulated yet... surprisingly I've been able to get hubs to BD quite often this month (I mean, often for us). I'm on CD 17 and so far have BD'd on CD 6, 9, 11, 13 and 15... wooo almost a record for us! Better catch that eggy!!!

How are you all? Did everyone have a good weekend? :hug:

Sara-aww sorry you feel icky!! But they're all good signs that the tiny person is starting to grow!! H&H 9mths xx

Yikes - thanks hunni!! Hope you're feeling well xxx

Pink- you're gonna bd him dry hahahaha!! Hopefully you ov in next couple of days so you can give the poor man a rest!! ;0) I'm glad you're having fun with this baby making malarkey!! Xxxx

Xxxxx

Hey ladies how are we all?!!
Hope everyone is well?!

Any sign if ovulation yet pink?! I sooo hope this is your month!!xx

Blu & Yikes - how's things lovees? How are your little buns coming along?xx

Afam- hope you're ok sweetie!xxx

Mummy- hows it going hunni? Xx

Sara- hope you're feeling better xxx

Afm- the :witch: is flying in, was due to test today but checked cm/cp and there was blood so this obviously wasn't my month!! Oh well saved a test I suppose! Gonna go get checked at drs as been haven't recurrent headaches, leaking boobs and not being able to conceived and apparently it could be a tumour on my thyroid!!!! My friend had one and had the same symptoms!! It makes your body make too much prolactin which can stop implantation!!

Well I'll find out one way or another !!

Lotsa love and :hugs:
Xxxxx

Hi ladies

XxfatmummaxX hope you get it sorted Hun

Pink have u ov yet

Yikes glad the nausea easing up with tablets

Sara hope the nausea not to bad Hun

Afm af was due yesterday/today no sign yet but got backache,12 dpo today and my lp is normally 11/12,temp dropped this morning still have creamy cm high cervix

Hi gals!

Fatmumma sorry AF is showing her ugly head :( Guess you'll be onto the next cycle with me!

alin- have you tested yet? hope AF stays away and that your temp drop was just a fluke!

AFM- Plans sort of had to change this month. A few months ago I had an abnormal pap and my doctor had been wanting me to get a colposcopy biopsy (where they look at your cervix up close and snip out any irregular areas for testing). So I ended up getting it done on the 19th. I had an appointment set for July but they called me with a cancellation and said I really should not wait if I don't have to. I had wanted to put it off in case of a BFP, but I really had been putting it off long enough. So, I hadn't OV'd as of the 19th, and am not allowed to have sex for 2 weeks after the procedure, so I'll be out this month. I regret doing it right around O time, but it was either at O time this month or next, so figured I should just get it over with... health is the most important thing I suppose. Won't get the results back until my follow up appointment on July 6. The procedure was SO painful, they snipped out 5 seperate areas! OUCH :( I've been crampy and sore down there ever since, and (TMI) nasty stuff has been coming out down there all week since the procedure... yuck.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend. I'm off to see the in-laws this week, leaving Tuesday. I'm nervous as I've never met most of my husband's family (only met his dad). Should be an interesting week....

Hi ladies :hugs:

Sorry AF has been showing her ugly face. Fingers crossed for bfps next cycle.

Ali fingers crossed that this is the beginning of your bfp.

Pink sorry to hear of that painful process. But health is most import so hats off to you for making such a brave choice. :hugs:

How are you doing Blu?? 16 weeks already, eeesh!!! Time is flying!

Awww pink!! Totally agree with getting it done sooner rather than later!! Sorry it hurt so much it's awful I know!! Good luck with meeting the Ohs family!! Talk about jumping in at the deep end!! Hope they're nice and you have fun!! And at least I have you to stick with next cycle!! I've decided in gonna go hardcore and get a bbt and opks!! Dunno where to start to be honest and could do with all the help I can get!!

Blu- Blimey how quick has that time flown by? 17 wks tomorrow!!! Nearly half way woohoo!
Xxxx

Blu the beginning always flys its towards the end of pregnancy that drags pmsl

Pink your doing the right thing need to be nice and healthy environment when u get that bfp Hun

XxfatmummaxX we are here to help with bbt/opts Hun,fertilityfriend is a fab site for charting.

Afm still no sign of af,think she will appear in morning but no cramps either

Thanks ladies. Week 17 is fast approaching. Time is flying but dragging at the same time. I think its because us TTC ladies find out so early that it feels like forever. I went to doctor on Thursday and all was well. Said my first set of bloodwork came back fine. Less than a week until our private scan to tale a peek at baby's gender parts :)

Any testing coming up?? :) fingers crossed!!

hotpink how are you?

juless are you finding out sex,do you have a 12 week scn pic i love figuring out sex from the nub lol

afm,don't know what going on the witch flew of on her broomstick for 2 days and then came back im now on cd 7 and waiting to ov stillon low on cbfm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->