~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Smiles...Oy yes! hmmm. I'll try to explain it again.
Go to www.fertilityfriend.com. Login. On the right, you'll see a tab called sharing. Hover over that and you'll see something that says get code. Click on that.
I think you can highlight and copy the "Simple Link" near the bottom. If that doesn't work, try copying the BBC code link under chart thumbnail.

Then come back here (make sure you're logged in) and on the left you'll see something that says UserCP. Click on that, and then paste the link into the section called signature.

I can play for one more hour and then I'm off to my party. Good luck!

SweetPotatoPi, how do I type that grandma? hee hee. Love it! It's just like me too, always ranting about something stupid that no one else seems to care about. HA!!HA!!

Charlie-Oh yeah, I'm waiting. I can't let this thing consume me. I'm eager and excited about having a baby, but I can't go ALL in. I guess my guard is up, and I don't want to be completely defeated. I do imagine what it would be like to test, but I see others' reactions, and it kind of freaks me out a bit. I love my life now and I like being happy and appreciating what I have, so until i feel it's time, I can't put that stress upon myself or my hubs. I told him I felt a twitch the other day, and he has not said a word about it. I'm actually a little glad. I don't want him to be overly concerned. It'll happen one of these days. I just know it! :juggle:

Very healthy attitude :thumbup: I was like that first time, I was very laid back about it all and knew nothing about anything! Feels different this time though, not sure why. You're right, it will happen when the time is right :thumbup:

That's right- it will happen! Keep the positive attitude, it helps! I just read this:
https://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/11/2868.long

The part about positivity and encouragement aiding outcomes is near the end- it is called 'Pregnancy Support'. It is somewhat old, I bet there are newer studies out there on pregnancy support, I might look for some. :)
If your doc won't listen to you, change doctors!
And YES ladies, we can all do this!!!!
:dust:

Smiles...Oy yes! hmmm. I'll try to explain it again.
Go to www.fertilityfriend.com. Login. On the right, you'll see a tab called sharing. Hover over that and you'll see something that says get code. Click on that.
I think you can highlight and copy the "Simple Link" near the bottom. If that doesn't work, try copying the BBC code link under chart thumbnail.

Then come back here (make sure you're logged in) and on the left you'll see something that says UserCP. Click on that, and then paste the link into the section called signature.

I can play for one more hour and then I'm off to my party. Good luck!

Okay...I put the code in. Do you see it Terri???

You need to use the ones with [ bracketsymbols, not <. I see the words, but not the picture.
Try it again! You're close.

You need to use the ones with [ bracketsymbols, not <. I see the words, but not the picture.
Try it again! You're close.

For whatever reason I can't get the picture to come up like yours. I'm soooo not technically savvy. Lol

That's close enough! I can see it when I click on it. :) Great job..Party time, ladies!! Seeya!

Hi Smiles, I think the Sharing Code you need to use is the one specifically for a thumbnail... you should have options to choose from when you go to the Sharing Code section. The one you need is the one that ends in "...thumb.png". We can see your chart fine if we click on the link, so you're good to go. But if you really want the thumbnail there, try and find that sharing code...

GL tomorrow, lovepink! :dust:

Smiles013 ~ I just realized I don't have you on the testing list with a date. Did I miss your request for a test date? If so, I'm really, really sorry, and please let me know again what it is. Either that, or you never asked for one yet, and I'm just going looney.

Hi Momof3.....you're not going looney, I never posted a test date. Lol. I was still up in the air as to should I test when I miss my period which will be 1/3 or should I test on NYE. I'm torn. I guess I can get in a test or 20 in December. Lol

Ok, good to know I didn't miss ya!

Sis ~ GL with the packing. And twins sound great to me too! :thumbup: I've always wanted twins. My #3 started out with a twin, but her twin was lost to vanishing twin syndrome. It was sad to know we were so close to twins, but never got the twin.

Terri ~ I really hope this is your month! Good chart, and that zit. . . . something new MUST be going on with you. :winkwink:

My temp today was way off. Anyone know if waking up with a really dry, thirsty mouth makes it read higher? I didn't feel overly warm. I know I O'ed on Monday, so I know it wasn't a 1 dpo temp rise, and too early for implantation and going triphasic.

Here's something for all of you-I got a zit on my cheek today. I always have clear skin. This has never happened before. AM I PREGNANT???!!! HA!!HA!!
:rofl: Hmm, I can only confirm your pregnancy if you have itchy nipples and lotiony cf :haha: . Oh, old lady smilie is : jo : (w/o the spaces). I cracked up when I saw that thing lol.

SweetPotatoPi, how do I type that grandma? hee hee. Love it! It's just like me too, always ranting about something stupid that no one else seems to care about. HA!!HA!!

Charlie-Oh yeah, I'm waiting. I can't let this thing consume me. I'm eager and excited about having a baby, but I can't go ALL in. I guess my guard is up, and I don't want to be completely defeated. I do imagine what it would be like to test, but I see others' reactions, and it kind of freaks me out a bit. I love my life now and I like being happy and appreciating what I have, so until i feel it's time, I can't put that stress upon myself or my hubs. I told him I felt a twitch the other day, and he has not said a word about it. I'm actually a little glad. I don't want him to be overly concerned. It'll happen one of these days. I just know it! :juggle:

Very healthy attitude :thumbup: I was like that first time, I was very laid back about it all and knew nothing about anything! Feels different this time though, not sure why. You're right, it will happen when the time is right :thumbup:
Definitely a healthy attitude :thumbup: . I had no idea about m/c, infertility, hormonal issues, TTC, etc. and so on before I started m/c'ing and having trouble getting pg. I was blissfully ignorant and had no anxiety and mental breakdowns when looking to conceive our boys and during their pregnancies. Now? Different ball game all together and I have to fight sometimes to remember what it feels like to not worry about all this, stuff. It can definitely consume you.

MomO3G: Hmm, IDK if that would make your temp funky or not. I've certainly been tempted to switch to vaginal temping when I wake up with my mouth open or whatever :dohh: but meh; I can't find it in me to give that many damns :haha: .

Definitely a healthy attitude :thumbup: . I had no idea about m/c, infertility, hormonal issues, TTC, etc. and so on before I started m/c'ing and having trouble getting pg. I was blissfully ignorant and had no anxiety and mental breakdowns when looking to conceive our boys and during their pregnancies. Now? Different ball game all together and I have to fight sometimes to remember what it feels like to not worry about all this, stuff. It can definitely consume you.

I think you need :flower: :hugs: :dust: :flower: :hugs: :dust:

Thanks all. I'll post my chart next cycle - it is crazy this one after D&C, CD 28 already and only sporadic temping so far (doesn't help when you have a fever)! Well, we are trying to get pg this cycle as well, of course, but I really have not felt any O signs yet.

Battyatty, sorry you've been sick! Glad to see you back here. We'll do it!

You about made me cry lady, stupid hormones :haha: . Thank you :kiss: . It's the fear that it won't happen/I'm too old/my body doesn't work properly now/there's something wrong with me/I'm being punished and on and on that drives it all I guess.

You about made me cry lady, stupid hormones :haha: . Thank you :kiss: . It's the fear that it won't happen/I'm too old/my body doesn't work properly now/there's something wrong with me/I'm being punished and on and on that drives it all I guess.

I haven't read anything you have posted that makes me think it can't happen for you again. You can do this! :hugs:
It does take over, doesn't it? I gained two pounds in my post-gaming snarf-fest this week. But I am a little relieved, because it gives me something else to obsess over! :haha:
As long as we are doing the best we can and giving it our all, there will be nothing to regret. :hugs: to everyone experiencing this frustration.

only got 1 AI in 3 days before O... not getting my hopes up for a Christmas BFP :( Maybe next month...

only got 1 AI in 3 days before O... not getting my hopes up for a Christmas BFP :( Maybe next month...

:hugs: Sorry, AshNAmber.
However, you're not out until the red hag sings (er, so to speak). I still have hope for you! Sperm can live up to 5 days- so stay positive!

SweetPotatoPi-It does get frustrating, but we are all here for you, so you can have your pity party, but then it's back to business as usual!

AshnAmber-I agree with older mom, now you're in the TWW, so all we can do is wait. It doesn't take much for that blind sperm to find that egg, so be positive. It'll either happen this time or it won't, but I hear you about a Christmas baby. A New Years baby is just as nice! :hugs:

AFM-stupid drinking parties! hee hee. My work party was ok. I had a kahlua and cream because it was 11a, and then I nursed a beer. I offered to be DD from the bar to the real party, so that was cool. After the party ended at 2p, I went to the mall to get money back because my party dress went on sale from last week to this week. Party time was at 7p. I drank one small glass of merlot and nursed one big glass of merlot. :wine: We got home around 11p.

Hubs and I passed out downstairs and I woke up at 4am. I went to bed, woke up at 7:40, and my temperature was 98.7. It's high, and an open circle and I just can't trust it. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to see if it rights itself. Boooooooo..Now it's about to snow, and I have to drive to work to print out my test and some other paperwork. I'll be checking in later!

Oh honey, that sh!t is going triphasic just like I said! I think you can trust it just fine! You got your required 3 hrs before temping. That's one lovely chart, with the dip and all. :)

Glad you enjoyed your party!

AshNAmber, sorry things didn't go how you planned, but I do agree with the others...especially since you had EWCM. Those spermies had a nice little environment to survive in for possibly up to five days. Don't lose hope. I thought I saw another woman from a different thread saying she only BD three days before O, and got a bfp. Check out some charts on FF. There are a few, so it's possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->