~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Still not what I was looking for :haha: but here's a good one:

https://www.targetwoman.com/articles/hypomenorrhea.html

Exactly what I wanted to know. Thank-you VERY much. I talked to a pharmacist here and he suggested estradiol valerate, which they sell here without a prescription. It doesn't prevent ovulation, and some IVF clinics here prescribe it instead of Estrace. Hmmmm.
:hugs: Thank-you!

Exactly what I wanted to know. Thank-you VERY much. I talked to a pharmacist here and he suggested estradiol valerate, which they sell here without a prescription. It doesn't prevent ovulation, and some IVF clinics here prescribe it instead of Estrace. Hmmmm.
You're very welcome! :hugs: We're getting sticky, healthy rainbows damnit!

You're very welcome! :hugs: We're getting sticky, healthy rainbows damnit!

That's right!!! Now where is that mudslide??:haha:

I am soooooo getting mudslide ingredients this week, ha! I'ma drank 'til it's pank :haha: .

wow.. just jumped on to see how all the ladies are doing and I see alcohol... someone sign me up for that :haha:

We went to Dave & Buster's a few weeks ago and one of the drinks we had was a Miami Ice. Haven't been able to stop thinking about it since :rofl: .

Yep terri, there's still time. :) You still have a few days! Your chart looks awesome.

Sis, glad you're in your house settling in! It's always exciting moving into a new house (after the chaos dies down at least!).

You girls are cracking me up about the drinking first thing in the morning, haha! It's football Sunday, so I've already been thinking about which beer I'd like to drink today. :winkwink: That was an interesting link about scant AF. Ya know, AF rarely lasts more than 3 days for me, and then spotting. And occasionally I only have 2 days of real flow. I wonder if that's something I should be worrying about, ugh.

My temp was stupid high today. I like when they stay high, but c'mon... That was a ridiculous spike. I couldn't think of a single thing that would've caused that... I didn't drink last night, I slept the same, temped around the same time, etc. I even took it again 20 min later just to see if it was a fluke, and although it was lower than the original, it was still almost 99. So I just kept it charted. It can't possibly be on its way to a fever...I'm not sick, and in fact, I've been taking antibiotics for the UTI and I'm at the tail end of that. So I can't imagine any other infection could be setting in either. Oh well... Guess I just go with it and see what happens tomorrow. Watch tomorrow end up being my FID (thanks for the term terri!), so my chart will end up looking ridiculous.

Terri, sorry we bullied you into testing. I almost said yesterday wait! Test on 12dpo instead! But then I caved to wanting you to test ASAP. I'm as bad with you as I am with myself!! :haha: Your temps are just amazing this month! And I still think those little swimmers felt pressure to perform when they were being spied on. :winkwink: Definitely not out until the bloody lady sings! <----too far? Lol

With DS my husband was remodeling our new house while I was in school. We hardly saw each other for months, and spent so much money on take out it was sickening! But we made it through, and I like to think DS is going to be a genius from sitting through all those classes with me!

This time around DH is building us a house, and it won't be done until a few months after baby is born! I know, we're nuts.

PS Are you using a digi to test next or an FRER? I hate those digis and their insulting "not pregnants". Hopefully your next test date is far enough out there that it won't be a problem though.

And again, GL with finals!!!

Yep terri, there's still time. :) You still have a few days! Your chart looks awesome.

Sis, glad you're in your house settling in! It's always exciting moving into a new house (after the chaos dies down at least!).

You girls are cracking me up about the drinking first thing in the morning, haha! It's football Sunday, so I've already been thinking about which beer I'd like to drink today. :winkwink: That was an interesting link about scant AF. Ya know, AF rarely lasts more than 3 days for me, and then spotting. And occasionally I only have 2 days of real flow. I wonder if that's something I should be worrying about, ugh.

My temp was stupid high today. I like when they stay high, but c'mon... That was a ridiculous spike. I couldn't think of a single thing that would've caused that... I didn't drink last night, I slept the same, temped around the same time, etc. I even took it again 20 min later just to see if it was a fluke, and although it was lower than the original, it was still almost 99. So I just kept it charted. It can't possibly be on its way to a fever...I'm not sick, and in fact, I've been taking antibiotics for the UTI and I'm at the tail end of that. So I can't imagine any other infection could be setting in either. Oh well... Guess I just go with it and see what happens tomorrow. Watch tomorrow end up being my FID (thanks for the term terri!), so my chart will end up looking ridiculous.

The only thing I found on my own was a few women who said their doctors told them that anything 2 days or over is considered "normal" for bleeding. Do you use Clearblue fertility monitor sticks? I watch the estrogen go up (or not) on my sticks every month. Most months I don't see much (if any) change. It is something I am going to ask the doc about at my consultation (maybe they can scan me mid-cycle)- perhaps if you are worried you should too. Most likely, though, you are within the realm of "normal" (8-12mm). :flower:

Ugh, normal. Sometimes I hate that word! 7 freaking chemicals is NOT normal! If I have another doc tell me chemicals are "normal"......:growlmad:
Mini-rant over.

Oh, and that is a nice looking temp-jump!

Terri, sorry we bullied you into testing. I almost said yesterday wait! Test on 12dpo instead! But then I caved to wanting you to test ASAP. I'm as bad with you as I am with myself!! :haha: Your temps are just amazing this month! And I still think those little swimmers felt pressure to perform when they were being spied on. :winkwink: Definitely not out until the bloody lady sings! <----too far? Lol

With DS my husband was remodeling our new house while I was in school. We hardly saw each other for months, and spent so much money on take out it was sickening! But we made it through, and I like to think DS is going to be a genius from sitting through all those classes with me!

This time around DH is building us a house, and it won't be done until a few months after baby is born! I know, we're nuts.

PS Are you using a digi to test next or an FRER? I hate those digis and their insulting "not pregnants". Hopefully your next test date is far enough out there that it won't be a problem though.

And again, GL with finals!!!

What's your degree in?
In all of my college/graduate work I still have one VERY real deficiency: math. My DH (the math professor) wants me to audit his class next year, so he can use me as a control for his students. Hmmm. Maybe I should have asked him what kind of control he meant....:wacko:

Well I nearly scared myself to pieces just now, I caved in and did a HPT this morning, nah, diddly squat! Then just went in and there was a faint line... I almost freaked,..... Yeah I know its just a evap......
Its just i have been crampy now for days....
Anyway...... just needed to share....

Well I nearly scared myself to pieces just now, I caved in and did a HPT this morning, nah, diddly squat! Then just went in and there was a faint line... I almost freaked,..... Yeah I know its just a evap......
Its just i have been crampy now for days....
Anyway...... just needed to share....

Maybe...:ninja: stalking you now, too. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"