~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Well, instead of my rambling, I actually have a real question that needs answers, lol!

So, if i'm unsuccessful this cycle, I will be getting an HSG in Jan. It's been a year now, and my DHs SA was totally fine, and I appear to be O'ing (I was O'ing even before the clomid too). So there is something preventing sperm and egg from having their rendezvous. So I'm scheduling it now, although I do hope to be "that girl" who ends up getting to cancel because she got a BFP before the procedure, hehe. So my question is this... those of you who have had an HSG before, did you have it under X-ray or U/S? When I tried to schedule it this morning, they needed to know which my dr wanted. I've already left a msg to find out what he wants (but I do think he said Xray while I was there). But does anyone know if one is better than the other?? I've only ever heard of them being done under Xray.

Mine was under x-ray...so I don't know which is better. My guess is that x-ray is more accurate, but my only reasoning for that is that is the contrasting agent they use. :shrug:
Sorry I can't be of more help!

Thanks oldermom! I felt like xray would be better too, but i guess i really dont have a clue. Guess we'll see what my dr says. I'm hoping for Xray. Unless theres something about u/s that would show something i'm not aware of! Thanks again!

terri, awesome that AF hasn't shown! Sorry, but I still haven't given up on ya'. :thumbup:

Thanks oldermom and ERose. It's an emotional day for me. Now that I feel better, maybe I will take my exam. nah!! Procrastination: why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? hee hee.

Terri ~ it could still very well be possible. I also chat with a couple ladies in TTC buddies that are TTC #3 or 4. One of them had a temp drop below coverline and thought she was out. I told her that my temp dropped below coverline when pg with #2 right when af was due. I thought I was out. Next day, temp shot way back up, so I tested and +. This other lady is now pg despite dipping below coverline. She also shot back up the next day like I did with #2. It's not over till she shows!

I'm so sorry to hear of all the mc stories. :hugs:

Smiles I would say today wasn't ++++ looks like u are a Day or 2 from +++ OPK your temp should drop not go up!!! GL

Erose the HSG is a X-ray they pump the dye into your tubes and do a Realtime X-ray!!
Hope u get to Cancel it too!!!

AFM 8dpo kinda in a bad mood worried its PMS but Ill try to ingnore that notion back to Unpacking I go!!!!

:dust: to All!!!!

I got another freaking + OPK and some EWCM to go with it.. I started crying because now I feel like something is wrong with me.. :cry: I got so excited when I woke up and my temp went up a bit I was like yay finally!! NOW THIS!!! The damn line is staying so dark and pops up right after the strip gets wet.. I figured they would at least be getting lighter by now if nothing else.. Ill post pics

Ok I can't figure out how to do more then 1 pic at a time but they all look like this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
Ash, I bet you're in the middle of ovulation, so don't cry. Maybe today is the last day of darkness, because your temp is going up. I think tomorrow it will go up again, and then you'll be in the all clear. How often are you doing those OPK strips? Sorry your body is giving you fits, but the EWCM is a good thing.

Smiles-I bet your temp will jump up today or tomorrow too with a positive OPK. You'll know by your chart. If you look at mine, you'll see it's very random in the beginning, and then it makes that jump. Yours will do that same (most likely).

Sis-8DPO and you're already thinking about PMS? Stop it. HA!!HA!! You have had a lot going on, so you're allowed to be in a bad mood, but it's not PMS just yet.

Momof3 and ERose-Thanks for the positive energy. I told my girlfriend this morning that I was feeling sick, but now I feel better, and she said 'Morning sickness already?' I told her that I didn't think so, but it never crossed my mind. She knows that I'm trying to have a baby, but she has no idea the extent. Plus, it's only been 2mos. since I've been married, so it is kind of short notice. HA!!HA!! I hope I still have a chance. Freaking TTC.

I do them every day at or around the same time only once a day.. Usually about 2-2:30pm after I get home from work..

Ash I was using the same kind and got 4 +++++ opts so maybe they got a bad batch idk but I had the same issue this cycle !!!

I wondered about that too SIs, I'm so frustrated with all this :(

I'm feelin' about like Ash right now! You women have been through so much and are going through so much now as well. Here I get on these boards and vent about it taking me a year to conceive, worrying about if i can even get pregnant. And you ladies have had to deal with mourning miscarriages, and on more than one occasion. I'm so sorry. Please smack me (virtually) if i complain too much about temp drops or temp spikes or whatever! :shrug:
No smackery here missy! [-X And no comparing levels of hurt :flower: . No matter where we are on this path sometimes the journey just gets icy cold and it's just such crap. It's definitely hard when month after month goes by and that BFP remains elusive. We're here to support each other. I mean, who else will listen to us ramble on about what color and consistency our cf is, where our cervix is that day, what stick we dipped into our pee just now, all that and more :rofl: . So sound off with what ya got girly! :D

Hi ladies..... As I was reading through the posts taking it all in I want to say I'm really sorry for everything you all are going through. It freakin' sucks to say the least. This getting pregnant and staying pregnant is one big rmotional damn roller coaster and I so wish we didn't have to go through all the uncertainty and heartache. When things start to look really bad for me not just with getting pregnant I say to myself " The God doesn't give you more than you can handle" then Mother Teresa's quote come to mind that says " God doesn't give us more than we can handle...but I just wish he didn't trust me so much". Lol.

My Christmas wish for you all is that you get BPF's, find out what is keeping you from that BPF, happy times and an even happier 2014!

It really is great to know there is a community of women that we can share our stories with, vent to, cry with and stalk their charts but above all offer support because we're all share a common bond in some shape, fashion or form.

I haven't been on here long but I do want to say thank you to all of you for making me feel welcome and comfortable and for sharing your experiences and advice. You all are truly an amazing group of women.
WTH did I tell you guys about making me cry? :growlmad: lol Yep, couldn't agree more with you Smilies, this group is awesome :kiss: .

I'm on break and I have about two minutes to type this. After my temp drop this morning, and feeling like AF was coming, and being in a general bad mood because my stomach was hurting, actually putting on a pad and thinking while I was all gowned up (I work in a sterile area sometimes), "i hope this pantiliner is enough." I went on break but didn't want to go to the bathroom for fear of AF, so I held it. Now it's lunchtime and I HAD to go to the bathroom and zilch, zero, nada. I even feel better. I could have SWORN she was running down my insides and getting ready to drop onto that pantiliner (ok, this is getting gross), but nothing.

So now I feel like my normal self. Maybe 'the seed has been planted.' My coworkers keep asking me if the seed is planted, and I joke with them every week, 'the seed has been planted. The seed has not been planted.' Now, I'm not really sure what the heck the seed is doing except pissing me off! HA!!HA!! I'm ready to move on already. *sigh*

Gotta run. Miss playing with you guys today. Have fun!
Hopefully the seed is just playing hide 'n seek :winkwink: . I can't help but hope AF doesn't show still :af: .

Terri ~ it could still very well be possible. I also chat with a couple ladies in TTC buddies that are TTC #3 or 4. One of them had a temp drop below coverline and thought she was out. I told her that my temp dropped below coverline when pg with #2 right when af was due. I thought I was out. Next day, temp shot way back up, so I tested and +. This other lady is now pg despite dipping below coverline. She also shot back up the next day like I did with #2. It's not over till she shows!

I'm so sorry to hear of all the mc stories. :hugs:
I see this happens quite often for people though I'm not usually one of 'em :haha: . With my fourth pregnancy (ended up my second m/c) I had a drop 13DPO then it went back up but never a dramatic to/past the coverline deal.

Smiles I would say today wasn't ++++ looks like u are a Day or 2 from +++ OPK your temp should drop not go up!!! GL

Erose the HSG is a X-ray they pump the dye into your tubes and do a Realtime X-ray!!
Hope u get to Cancel it too!!!

AFM 8dpo kinda in a bad mood worried its PMS but Ill try to ingnore that notion back to Unpacking I go!!!!

:dust: to All!!!!
:hugs: So sorry your're in a funky mood doll. Maybe all the unpacking and unsettledness still is getting to you a little? I hope you get to feeling better! :flower:

I got another freaking + OPK and some EWCM to go with it.. I started crying because now I feel like something is wrong with me.. :cry: I got so excited when I woke up and my temp went up a bit I was like yay finally!! NOW THIS!!! The damn line is staying so dark and pops up right after the strip gets wet.. I figured they would at least be getting lighter by now if nothing else.. Ill post pics

Ok I can't figure out how to do more then 1 pic at a time but they all look like this.
:hugs: Hmm, not sure why O is taking her sweet time Ash. I'm sorry she's being so la-dee-da about showing up. I saw your temp go up earlier and was wondering if you'd still get another +. No illness or stress or anything like that going on?

One thing that made me laugh, and I forget what thread I read it on, but someone was having trouble with their OPK tests, and had their husband take a test, and it came up with a solid smiley-which means totally fertile!!! That made my day. I still laugh when I think about it.

It sucks if you did get a bad batch. Call the company and maybe they'll send you a free month's supply. Ovulation is no laughing matter in these parts. Let them know!

And here is my bald head in all it's glory. That's from this past Friday at hubs' Christmas party. As you can tell, I'm cracking up laughing taking selfies. Fun times….

Oh and Smiles, ditto, I was crying when I read your post this morning too. *emotional roller coaster*

Terri I say PMS cuz I usually get in B1+€h mode CD9-10 when not PG!!!
My LP is only 12-13 days so I get it early!!!

Only time will tell and w all the stress Move and Crazy OPKs I'm not too Hopeful!!

Finally got my IPad and Wifi whoop whoop!!!

h." ... I could have SWORN she was running down my insides and getting ready to drop onto that pantiliner (ok, this is getting gross), but nothing.

You know that was the sensation I would have and it happened around time I was getting faint positives. I went to loo to expect af down my leg and nothing, just felt warmth...

Watch this space lady ...:thumbup:

Really, fandabby? Now I'm freaking out. I think hubs and I are on our way to the store, just in case she's not here by first thing in the morning. Why not test, right?

Terri, Yay! Post soon! Fxd! :thumbup: Btw, love your avatar!

Btw, I searched back through the thread to find a post so I could remember who said this, but this thread moves so fast, I couldn't find! Someone mentioned they got a YI with four outta five pregos. I SO wish that's what mine was, but pretty sure the antibiotics gave it to me. :( I treated it, and it's gone now, so at least I'm not still feeling disgusting. That's a plus. :thumbup: mInteresting fact though! I will remember that, just in case for the future. Oh, the things we hold onto, lol.

Erose.....!!! I got stretchy CM today...I'm sure the Robitissun worked. Grant it, it wasn't EW like but it did have stretch. Does creamy and stretchy count as fertile CM? Lol.

Also. I'm not sure if my LH strip was actually a positive. The test line is dark as it's ever been since testing but still slightly lighter than the control line. I knew I should have just went back to the kit that tells me yes it no! Lol.

Also thanks to you and Terri for explaining triphasic to me as I'm list with with whole chart thing! I just put my data in and look at it and think " WTH am I looking at?" Lol

Oh yay Smiles! I'm so glad you got stretchy CM! I sware that Robitussin worked wonders for me too! Like you, I did not get EW, but it took away the hostile CM for sure. I had just a tiny bit of stretch, and it was more watery. And to me that was a HUGE improvement from the stuff that I had from the clomid! I'm not sure about creamy and stretchy, but hey, at least it has some stretch to it. Is it as creamy as before? Or a little more clear, like slightly cloudy? Wow, this is literally THE ONLY place I can go and discuss CM in such detail, haha!

As for charting, i'm sure you're feeling lost right now because the data never does look like much until you see that rise after O. Then it's like ding, ding, ding!!! lol. Its the pattern that you'll notice, and the higher temps after O, when it will start to make sense. I hope we see a rise for you soon! Maybe it's not too late to get the CB Digital like you said. Or maybe you'll just get a nice dark obvious line tomorrow. :)

I really am cracking up over here because who would have thought I would be discussing my CM on-line with women I've never actually met!!! Lol. But the even funnier part is I feel comfortable doing it! Hilarious!
Right now it's still creamy just has the stretch to it. I also did another LH surge strip about an hour ago and the test line is dark still not as dark as the control line but darker than it's been the past few days so maybe that is as good as it gets or me with the LH surge strip, won't know until the next couple of days.

Terri, Yay! Post soon! Fxd! :thumbup: Btw, love your avatar!

Btw, I searched back through the thread to find a post so I could remember who said this, but this thread moves so fast, I couldn't find! Someone mentioned they got a YI with four outta five pregos. I SO wish that's what mine was, but pretty sure the antibiotics gave it to me. :( I treated it, and it's gone now, so at least I'm not still feeling disgusting. That's a plus. :thumbup: mInteresting fact though! I will remember that, just in case for the future. Oh, the things we hold onto, lol.
That was MomOf3Girls who mentioned that ERose :) .

Really, fandabby? Now I'm freaking out. I think hubs and I are on our way to the store, just in case she's not here by first thing in the morning. Why not test, right?

A POASaholic in the making!!! Lol. If you happen to cross over and become one the ones at the Dollar Tree will satisfy that urge and they are inexpensive. Also Amazon has the strips you can get. I got 50 tests for like $18. POAS can become an expensive hobby! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->