hoping this isnt af on her way :(

strawberry19

me oh & Noah :)
Reaction score
just been to pee and fount tanish colour cm due af tomoro i hope this isnt the start :(

Oh no! Hope it isnt the start, fingers crossed. I love Cornwall btw. Have been on holiday there loads of times. Love Truro, Falmouth. Not sure we will make it down this year.
Good luck for tomorrow. x

Good luck for tomorrow Darling.
I hope all is well and AF stays away.
Will have my fingers crossed.

xOxOx

i dont usually have tanish it usually comes straight on red an heavy so hopefully its just old blood or something eeeek was only a little bit tho and the rest was white so i have no idea!! will update as to wether af actually comes or not :doh:

can tell its late and im annoyed my spelling is terrible :haha:

Good luck!!!
I'm finding it very hard to do anything considering I have all my fingers crossed for us :D

xOxOx

im on 8dpo today, last month i had af on 8dpo due the latual phase being short.
praying today it don't come! BUT just got a slight pinkish cm (sorry tmi) feeling very low today :cry:

Ha keep your chin up, it's not over until she's here and pink CM could be implantation if you're on 8dpo :)
I didn't want to read and run!

I hope you get your BFP soon :)

xOxOx

thanks hun, its so hard to keep positive but yes you may be right i just want to make it past 8dpo! thanks for replying x :)

good luck H a

well still no af but the tan colour cm has started again .. not looking too good really so just chilling out working out my dates for next month and the fertile days fall on a weekend yay :D oh is home weekends :)

thanks, thats very positive to plan ahead wish i could be that positive!
no af isn't a bad sign.

i got pink cm today so hoping its IB not af!
keep us updated x :hug:

will do i had pinky cm at 6dpo this cycle and brownish cm at 8dpo thought that might have been implantation but maybe not by the way things are going!!

i like to be positive about it .. its the only way it doesnt drive me crazy!!

i agree being positive is a good thing it can drive you mad! im only on 2nd month ttc but feels like ages!silly isnt it!
keeping fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

it does feel like forever we have been trying for 6 months and it doesnt get any easier just leaving it upto mother nature dont wanna use opks and stuff just adds to the pressure i think so will happen when it wants too x

We're the same, we don't use anything like OPKs etc... just leave it to Mother Nature.
We've been doing that for 5 months now, well, May is our 5th month.
The CM might not be a bad thing though.
You do have a brilliant attitude towards it though and I'm still hoping for you :)

xOxOx

We're the same, we don't use anything like OPKs etc... just leave it to Mother Nature.
We've been doing that for 5 months now, well, May is our 5th month.
The CM might not be a bad thing though.
You do have a brilliant attitude towards it though and I'm still hoping for you :)

xOxOx

im still hoping a little for myself too ive had no af cramps which is unusual as i always have them terrible so we shall see if it turns into af or not
i try to keep a good attitude towards it as i know how much i want it but i know i can wait for a little bit cause i want it so much :)

well i made day 9dpo! still got cramps sharp pains every nown and again and a little pink cm today, not a lot at all to be honest but still some.
no af so far! eek! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->