Hoping to O around the 15th, testing at the end of November!

OK I did it, started a new thread :D

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1506253-welcome-nut-hut.html#post23485209

Hey, so temperature dropped this morning...this isn't my month like the last 14 months. I'm super bummed...i'm really feeling it this time around. We also found out my husband has very lazy sperm (14% motility) so not sure whats going to happen now :-(
I'm sorry, :hugs:

Well my temp dipped real low yesterday, but now back up above cover line.... Cramping, so now I'm wondering if I o'd the week before... :shrug: I don't know what to think anymore.

Starting to think it's like love. It comes around when you're not looking. I used to get pregnant when I waSnt trying....

Sorry Confetti :hugs:

4 more days till AF is due...not feeling very preggo though so Im thinking AF will start this weekend. Plan on testing Friday morning, will let you guys know how that goes please pray for me!!

GL FTMommy01!!! FX for you!

I am expecting AF any day now. I think maybe tomorrow.

Hey, so temperature dropped this morning...this isn't my month like the last 14 months. I'm super bummed...i'm really feeling it this time around. We also found out my husband has very lazy sperm (14% motility) so not sure whats going to happen now :-(

Sorry grandcoeur. Its a tough thing. Are you considering IUI or any type of assisted conception?

Sorry grandcoeur. Its a tough thing. Are you considering IUI or any type of assisted conception?

B michaelson!! Join us in the other thread we need some hope there. You are still in with a chance for a bfp!! Xx

Grandcoer dont give up! My frien just had a lovely baby girl after 11yrs of marriage tried everything. One cycle they where going to do Ivf but he had to go abroad and it was cancelled. She was preg naturally one month after.

Thanks B Michaelson and confetti83, I really want to remain positive but after 14 months of trying you just start losing hope. I'm glad i found this group forum where i can talk to other ladies, i'm feeding off all of your positive vibes.

My husband is doing another sperm test tomorrow...and then some more tests. The Dr wants to see what has happened in the last two years for this to happen especially considering we had no problem getting pregnant the first two times. He has to take a bunch of vitamins too. We will meet with the Dr again December 20th, where he'll go over the results...and potentially other options if the results aren't what we hoped.

It's kind of sad right now, we bought a house (our dream home) and we move in tomorrow....and I should be happy about it but I'm just not. I can tell my husband feels horrible, and I feel bad because I can just imgaine how he is feeling...but i just can't seem to find the strength right now.

Grandcoeur, so sorry you are feeling this way. I too am feeling very down this week. This is such an emotional roller coaster that not a lot of people understand until you go through it. Anything we say "dont give up" "it will come when the time is right" is not going to make you feel better but just know we are always here to listen to you vent!

I've only been at this since August and it's already grating on me. I can't imagine what you guys have been going through :hugs:

I'm so glad I found you ladies! You're all so amazing!

I am on cd 27 have throat n ear pain ...nipples were sore a week bfr n disappeared ...feeling warm and no proper sleep in t nights

Will be testing on dec 4th little hope is left ....lets c if its my month if not dec planning for second iui

Baby dust for all the ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->