Hot meal, cold meal, what time of day? and effect on sleep?

Celesse

Reaction score
Do you give your baby 1 hot meal a day and 1 cold meal a day? Or 2 hot meals? 2 cold meals? And what way round do you do it? And do you think it effects their sleeping?

We don't currently have a pattern and I'm wondering if it will help sleeping pattern.

Em tea is always hot as she eats what we do, brekkie is warm (toast or porridge) and lunch would usually be cold i.e a sandwich. I don't think it affects her sleeping, I've never really considered this xx

Owen has his hot (and most filling) meal of the day at tea time and hes up loads at night for feeds.Ive even tried giving porridge at about 7 to see if it made any difference but nope:nope:

Isabella has Porridge (normal adult stuff) and sometimes toast as well, for breakfast. Then for lunch she has a variety of things - either sandwiches or rice cakes or something like that. At dinner she has normal food like what we would have and it's always hot and she nearly always has fruit or yoghurt afterwards. She generally sleeps 730pm til 730/8 am unless, like at the moment, she has teething trouble or is poorly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->