• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How can you go on listening to the music after this?

Oh yea definitely. I'm sure there are some men who control their urges but for the ones who can't I don't think they can be rehabilitated

Im taking a guess at who I think one of the women is but not naming my guess for obvious reasons.
If its the one im thinking off this woman has been stalking him for years, claiming to have slept with him even claiming the young child was his.
Im talking major nutjob stalking, sending naked pictures, threatening anyone hes dated.

I cant help but think theres no smoke without fire but often the fire is arson.

Oh wow I've only now heard of this. I'm utterly speechless I really am. I do like lostprophets, always have done but I don't think I can listen to them now. As somebody else has said, bands write songs based on their innermost feelings...I can't listen to the innermost feelings of a sick, disgusting human being such as him. A 1 year old baby?! Just the thought that someone would even think about abusing a baby that young makes me sick to my stomach, as does the abuse of children at any age.

And the mother of that baby...she needs locking up and having that poor child taken, and never ever be allowed to see them again. Who the fuck offers up their baby to be abused like that?! She's just as sick as he is, disgusting vile woman.

I have never heard of them before but listening to one of their songs now, and they're not too bad... but yeah if he is guilty for what he is accused of may he rot in hell. Conspiracy to rape a 1 year old girl??? WTF! If he had of done that he most likely would have killed her by the penetration ... if he is guilty, i hope he gets what he deserves in jail.

I've never liked the band but now I just find them repelling. I think the details on the people involved is just speculation atm and it would be unfair to say it's the mother without proof. As I wrote in the other thread - if he was innocent then how do you explain the images found? accusation and nutty fans is one thing but hard evidence found at his property is another and pretty hard to justify.

Im taking a guess at who I think one of the women is but not naming my guess for obvious reasons.
If its the one im thinking off this woman has been stalking him for years, claiming to have slept with him even claiming the young child was his.
Im talking major nutjob stalking, sending naked pictures, threatening anyone hes dated.

He was in possession of indecent images though :shrug:

W

Shes been named on the who dates who site link few pages back apparently.
When you Google who they say it is its quite obvious. There's a digital spy link that give loads info on her

Isnt she the same one who was arrested a few months ago for selling non existant festival tickets and made to pay back a few thousand pounds.

Yea she is. Also says shes a 20 year old single mother from doncaster she was also all over that wdw site as being with him. I duno tho all the info points to her I'm not confirming anything ive only learnt of her existence today

I read some of the comments on the link posted, and I appalled that anyone had these suspicions and, indeed, some forms of evidence...and yet do nothing.

I feel sickened to the very pit of my stomach that some deluded fan would offer their child. It's actually made me very tearful.

I have my dog chemically castrated with an implant - i've heard in some country(i don't remember which) they do this to paedophiles, i think they should do it to every last one of them, since even if they are seeking help, i've known of people(through my past working within NHS) that simply don't take their medication or not turn up for their counselling, so for all intents and purposes, they are untreated and a threat to society. even with chemical castration, they'd still be perverse monsters but maybe there would be a decrease in the amount of them that actually harm kids/people?

Speaking as a victim castrating them doesnt do a thing if they still have use of their hands.

Scary thing is im pretty sure I know this woman, I think she used to do somthing with the music promoters run by some old friends, think she worked in one of their clubs.
I recognise her from hanging around with the djs a few years ago but cant say for sure.

Speaking as a victim castrating them doesnt do a thing if they still have use of their hands.

Scary thing is im pretty sure I know this woman, I think she used to do somthing with the music promoters run by some old friends, think she worked in one of their clubs.
I recognise her from hanging around with the djs a few years ago but cant say for sure.

Then they are as sick as each other! If it is the Mother I hope that poor child has been taken away and is somewhere safe and cared for.

I really don't understand why she has become the main focus almost like she'd led him astray - he's a grown man, they're both equally to blame.

double wtf!!!!!!! i hope because of who he his - that he isnt let off or given a lighter sentence - i agree that they cant ever be completely 'fixed' - they should all go and live on a secure island together and kept away from all children! it disgusts me that some people think its okay to let known peodo's walk the street!!

Smokey thecastration theoretically takes away the sexual urge too

Smokey - digital spy states shes a barmaid.

Vanilla- no ones taking the focus off him. BUT she is as much to blame. If I handed over my child for someone to do these terrible things too I wouldn't think well it's just him in the wrong I'm blameless because I'm not actually doing what he has. They're both as bad as each other. As a mother to a year old daughter I can't imagine how she could ever look at her child and say to someone yea have a go regardless of who they are. Famous or not. Trying to get yourself ahead by sacrificing your child makes you as f'd in the head as the heartless c*** doing the physical.

I think it may have been this quote Vanilla was refering to. By making the statement she is a nutjob, stalker etc, agrressive its almost like saying he was bullied into it, that some of the responsibity should be taken away from him and put on to her. Sorry if thats not how you meant it to come across but thats how I took it. They are both responsible and each should take the consequences of their own actions.

Agreed. All involved regardless of who they are need some serious punishment

I think it may have been this quote Vanilla was refering to. By making the statement she is a nutjob, stalker etc, agrressive its almost like saying he was bullied into it, that some of the responsibity should be taken away from him and put on to her. Sorry if thats not how you meant it to come across but thats how I took it. They are both responsible and each should take the consequences of their own actions.

Edit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->