How can you go on listening to the music after this?

Oh wow, that is fucking shocking oh my god :( Thank god he is being arrested for 'conspiring' so hopefully that poor baby was okay.

Although even if it WAS 'just' a 13 year old that is still sick and disgusting.

I know. It is literally just heartbreaking...how could anyone ever want to harm a child in anyway? I honestly just don't understand it. It makes me so sad and so very, very angry at the same time. I want those people to just be made miserable forever. One of Milton's circles of hell should do it.

Apparently this is something that has been going on fpr years. A lot of fans have said hes not been interested in them until he finds out they have kids. As sick as he is the mother of the one year old is another vile piece of work, allegedly a fangirl who agreed to let him have sex with her daughter. It's unthinkable. If it had go far enough for him to of done it it wouldn't just be a rape charge, a one year olds body couldn't take that- the amount of internal damage and bleeding would most likely kill them. I'm all for dont judge before you know it all but I'd go with the guilty verdict on this one. the town called hypocrisy video makes for uneasy viewing now.

Poor fearne cotton being dragged into this. esp when so close to having her first child.

You really do wonder at the world

Poor fearne cotton being dragged into this. esp when so close to having her first child.

You really do wonder at the world

I think that too. They haven't been together for years so why bring het into it as if hes part of her and her child's life. I hope people arent going to be stupid and give her a load of backlash over his wrongdoings.

SICK SICK SICK!!!

Look at the comments made on this website (scroll bottom) about him from 11 months ago regarding child indecency......wtf.

https://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_74997/ian-watkins/

Apparently this is something that has been going on fpr years. A lot of fans have said hes not been interested in them until he finds out they have kids. As sick as he is the mother of the one year old is another vile piece of work, allegedly a fangirl who agreed to let him have sex with her daughter. It's unthinkable. If it had go far enough for him to of done it it wouldn't just be a rape charge, a one year olds body couldn't take that- the amount of internal damage and bleeding would most likely kill them. I'm all for dont judge before you know it all but I'd go with the guilty verdict on this one. the town called hypocrisy video makes for uneasy viewing now.

:cry: that's absolutely awful. It's just disgusting :cry: That poor baby

I know it looks like there's overwhelming evidence to suggest he's guilty (and btw i'm not a fan or anything..don't think i've ever even heard one of their songs!), but seriously...why does everything these days become a trial by media? It is virtually impossible to have a fair trial, and it is really not 'just' that the jury in this case will have been heavily influenced by the media. I really think there should be a ban on reporting things until a verdict is reached.

Obviously if he has done it, then it is incredibly sick and hopefully some level of justice will be done, but everyone should have the right to a fair trial and remain innocent until proven guilty.

I know it looks like there's overwhelming evidence to suggest he's guilty (and btw i'm not a fan or anything..don't think i've ever even heard one of their songs!), but seriously...why does everything these days become a trial by media? It is virtually impossible to have a fair trial, and it is really not 'just' that the jury in this case will have been heavily influenced by the media. I really think there should be a ban on reporting things until a verdict is reached.

Obviously if he has done it, then it is incredibly sick and hopefully some level of justice will be done, but everyone should have the right to a fair trial and remain innocent until proven guilty.

This.

This.

this too....

That said, I understand why people would feel extremely uneasy listening to the music now. The idea of this crime in particular is so upsetting.

As I said in another post.
One of my friends helped promote his band and get them gigs when they first started out, hes a very good mate of his and taking it quite badly that you just never realy know someone as well as you think you do.
Hes holding onto the idea that charged doesnt mean convicted yet.

As I said in another post.
One of my friends helped promote his band and get them gigs when they first started out, hes a very good mate of his and taking it quite badly that you just never realy know someone as well as you think you do.
Hes holding onto the idea that charged doesnt mean convicted yet.

People can have so many different sides to them. One may be lovely and one may be just completely incomprehensible to others. When my dad was younger my dad worked at a school with a vicar who has just recently been convicted and of child sex offenses. It's quite a big case in the media which is how my dad found out. They were great friends and all my dad can say is that he was a really nice person. Some things we just can't understand I guess.

There's also another site from august that hes groupies were talking about it. These girl clearly need their kids taken to someone who'll be a parent to them not push them on to aging rockers to ride on their fame.Ird disgusting his ex reported him for it 4 years ago and they watched him that long without action.

I just read those claims from 11 months ago that someone posted a link to. People knew and he wasn't stopped :(. How could this be allowed to happen. I feel even more sick:( .

Loads of other friends that are in the music business with them on my fb are now saying things like, "doesnt surprise me"
As my friend pointed out to them thats just as discusting, disturbing and sad that so many people friends and colleges can say it doesnt surprise them just shows how flippant and uncaring some views are towards the safety and care of children that they never said anything or seemed to suspect but just let ir pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->