How can you go on listening to the music after this?

I was a big fan of the band and i'm so sickened :( I can't even think about listening to their songs anymore.

Not a fan of these ones anyway but theres a lot of accusations there. I refuse to think everyone is clean that gets accused in the celeb world to. They dont arrest you on no evidence and word of mouth.

Have you noticed all the pedos coming out now? even in my local area there is a priest who has been outed for indecent assault on a teen. Savill, Starr..I could go on. Perhaps the world is changing.

This is bizarre and all out of the blue for me as I don't really delve into the lives of the bands I listen to. I can't believe how much info there is on how people have been saying this for years etc. A one year old baby, really? REALLY? What is wrong with these men who work for years to get themselves into a position where they can abuse who they like? Has it been confirmed that it was a child of a fan? She needs to be locked up if so and her poor child put into the care of a nice normal family. I find that more disturbing.
As for listening to the music, a song is a song and I won't know how I feel about it until I hear one again on the radio, but I for sure won't be going to see them live again or purchasing any music - I won't line the pockets of a paedophile.

Not a fan of these ones anyway but theres a lot of accusations there. I refuse to think everyone is clean that gets accused in the celeb world to. They dont arrest you on no evidence and word of mouth.

Have you noticed all the pedos coming out now? even in my local area there is a priest who has been outed for indecent assault on a teen. Savill, Starr..I could go on. Perhaps the world is changing.

The world isnt changing, its always been going on, what is changing is attitudes towards it.
Things are no longer being covered up and people are finding the courage to come forward about their own experiances so more is coming to light.
I dont think we are anywhere near the end of accusations yet, I realy think there is going to be alot more very prominant names coming out yet.

Music for these sort of bands and artists come from the soul... The thought if listening to the innermost emotions of a vile child molester turns my stomach ...

It scares me with the amount of stories there are now coming out. I'm not naive, its just its getting everyday there's new things coming out. I'm wondering if paedopilia is actually a sexual orientation . That's horrifying .

The world isnt changing, its always been going on, what is changing is attitudes towards it.
Things are no longer being covered up and people are finding the courage to come forward about their own experiances so more is coming to light.
I dont think we are anywhere near the end of accusations yet, I realy think there is going to be alot more very prominant names coming out yet.
I completely agree with you. :thumbup: Theres more to come that will shock us, people are changing.

But people are arrested on no evidence, you can have someone arrested just by saying they hit you. In fact, many people are convicted with little to no evidence.

Edit: It looks like i'm defending him, when i'm really not...it's nothing to do with who he is or whatever, I just think things should stay out of the press until conviction.

I agree that this has probably been going on for ages and it can only be a good thing that all of these horrible vile people are being exposed. I think it is probably more common than 'normal' within show business because you probably have to be a fairly narcissistic person to seek fame in the first place and when you are surrounded by people who treat you like you are a superior human being then you probably lose some level of empathy for others. Not that other people are to blame though obviously.

His band must have known, how could they not have if even random people on the Internet were discussing it a year ago? I don't know how anyone could turn a blind eye to something like this, I could never live with myself.

Really these women are just as bad as him. Who the f offers someone their child.

It is absolutely shocking. That must go against absolutely every parental instinct in your body, I literally cannot wrap my head around it :nope:

But people are arrested on no evidence, you can have someone arrested just by saying they hit you. In fact, many people are convicted with little to no evidence.

Edit: It looks like i'm defending him, when i'm really not...it's nothing to do with who he is or whatever, I just think things should stay out of the press until conviction.

Arrested AND remanded in custody...

I knew someone would say something like that, dosnt stop my suspicions sorry. We have to wait and see.

He was probably remanded in custody for his safety.

Being a peodophile is a sexual orientation which is why I think they should have it cut off and be doped up on depo. Something is broken in their brain and nothing will stop then unless you take away the ability and hormones.

Being a peodophile is a sexual orientation which is why I think they should have it cut off and be doped up on depo. Something is broken in their brain and nothing will stop then unless you take away the ability and hormones.

Louis Theroux did a thing on pedophiles in a prison in Arizona I think it was, and they had to be castrated in order to be released, unless they could prove they had changed (which was pretty impossible). It's quite interesting, because once they have had it done...they do change.

Arrested AND remanded in custody...

They would have to with this kind of accusation. I'm fairly sure he's done it too, so hopefully he'll get what's coming. But people do go to prison for things they haven't done...but imagine if he was innocent...the media is so irresponsible.

That's what I mean. You can't change who your sexually attracted to. And then the castration thing... I'm sure a lot of human rights activists would have a lot to say about this. How do you stop a paedophile???

You take away the urge. In the us they can give the deposit injection which can work, chemical castration.

Apparently ones that have it done actually feel some relief...they do have to give consent to have it though, which I guess takes away the human rights issue?

But they still have a CHOICE. We all have a sexual orientation. I'm attracted to men, but I don't go planning to abuse them :nope:

If I could never have sex again, I still wouldn't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->