How did you hear about us???

I was just doing a search to find another forum to talk about my miscarriage in.
One I had joined shortly after I got pregnant isn't working for my, on that topic. I get no help or replies.

I think I replied in here a while back but I thought I'd reply again because I am bored :haha:

Everything I googled in regards to TTC seemed to be answered with BnB so after a year and a half of reading I decided it was time I signed up and joined in. That was in September 2011 and I now have a 6.5 month old and ntnp #2! How time flies and life changes!! :flow:

Welcome all the newbies!!

I was just doing a search to find another forum to talk about my miscarriage in.
One I had joined shortly after I got pregnant isn't working for my, on that topic. I get no help or replies.

Hello, I miscarried back in February-so painful. I took sometime off from becoming pregnant.
Thankfully this month hubby and I ...TTC and I'm now 4 weeks pregnant! Hope the same happens for you!

I found you all on Bing. I was looking for a site where I might find advice on TTC and it appears I have found it :happydance:

Hi ladies , I actually came across the site on google when I typed in a question abt TTC lol :) I really love the friendly comments and how everyone is aiming for the same thing a BFP !!!! I have gained loads of knowledge through browsing this site it's fab for information. I didn't even know what BBT was until I came on here, now I'm charting away.

I came across a lot of posts browsing Google and they brought me to this site, glad i joined as so far i love it, loads of topics and lovely ladies :D

:kiss:

One of the dads on a different website mentioned his journal here so i came to see how it is.

I found you while searching Google for answers, help and piece of mind. I am glad I found you. Great site, lots of help and wonderful people.

Hi all. I found this site on Google, every time I type in a question about either symptoms, dpiui, dpo, what to expect after ovarian drilling it directed me to this site....Awesome site:thumbup:

Posts from this site kept popping up in specific google searches regarding TTC and fertility. Thought I might as well join!

Posts from this site kept popping up in specific google searches regarding TTC and fertility. Thought I might as well join!

I actually went looking for a better forum site after being on BabyCenter so long. Since 2008. I just can't handle the meaness over there. So after doing some Google Searches this came up and I lurked a bit and saw that this was a pretty friendly site. I feel like I need positive vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->